Author Topic: REPORTS LIGHTLINE SESSIONS OF THE EIGHT LAST SCHEDULED ONES.  (Read 5246 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
REPORTS LIGHTLINE SESSIONS OF THE EIGHT LAST SCHEDULED ONES.
« on: October 28, 2020, 16:29:16 pm »

Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: WEDNESDAY 28TH, OCTOBER; 2020; 11:30minutes; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO EVENING TIME;

Subjects: 
**** REPORTS ABOUT THE SUCCESSIVE LAST  EIGHT (8) SCHEDULED  LIGHTLINE SESSIONS OF THE LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR;
**** ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEXT SCHEDULED SESSION  OF THE  L.L.O.T.H.O.M..

The Host: Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers also Dear Guests of the forum here

I am Albert your Host of the  Lightline Of The Heart Of Madagascar. I am making this report concerning the sessions lastly and successively done by myself and all the  attendees of our community in our country here as following below.

Meanwhile, please, let me apologize here sincerely .before you all not only missing  the regular make up  of any scheduled performed session of ours for some weeks now, but also and even for  missing regular visit to the  recent posts of  the forum that  i ought to be done dynamically for reading them in order to instruct myself, 

Yes, all that is due to  two main reasons , at least, that concerning me bodily and above all and also concerning my wife case: both of us in some very bad state of health. 

Even though, in spite of  such difficulty and as being the host of the  L.L.O.T.H.O.M., I  have still  maintaining  doing and succeeding performing effectively and regularly twice / week  all the     scheduled sessions of  the LIGHTLINE until today WEDNESDAY 28TH; OCTOBER.

Following are those past sessions that now are nine (9) in number:

1-(*)- On the WEDNESDAY 30th, SEPTEMBER; 2020;

2-(*)- On the SATURDAY 03rd, OCTOBER; 2020;

3-(*)- On WEDNESDAY 07th, OCTOBER; 2020;

4-(*)- On the SATURDAY 10th, OCTOBER; 2020;

5-(*)- On the WEDNESDAY 14th, OCTOBER; 2020;

6-(*)- On the SATURDAY 17th, OCTOBER; 2020;

7-(*)- On the WEDNESDAY 21st, OCTOBER; 2020;

8-(*)- On the SATURDAY 24th, OCTOBER; 2020;

9-(*)- On today WEDNESDAY 28th, OCTOBER 2020;

[ Fyi ]: The following must be said that instead of  my goodwill I couldn't, by the time of now,  proceed to any detailed report due to lack in  time and also due to the harshness of our health both my wife and myself till better amelioration. 
We are praying our Powerfull and Lovefull GOD to heal us definitely as it has been promised already to me while I prayed HIM some months ago. I am always continuing to honor and to pray HIM; and same is doing my wife !!!
About my illness: since 1988 I got some hard and quite  permanent stomach-ache and now some general illness about all my digestive tube; but also, that has been discovered since the last year ( may 2019 ) that I have problems about my heart and all my circulatory system, and  about my prostatitis and I also am being suffering of  some eye bad fonctionning considered by the doctor whom I recently met that that might be some cataracts that makes the left eye becoming more blind than the right one.... Even though comparatively to my case while  in the 2018 and 2019 I am today in better healthyness and am stronger as refered to  the evolution of all that except about the eyes.
Concerning my wife who is in her fifty now, her big problem is about some tumor inside her right breast so we recently had to meet some doctors and have starting some treatments until now. 
The worst in our situation is that our three children: an eleven- aged boy and two little girls of ten- aged and nine- aged respectively, are still too young; and above all that I am in an unemployment case and same for my wife.
Such are my personal  conditions of now that are making me being in some urgent and very tight situation.
Although, we are still confident to GOD  facing all that, and HE is blessing us !!! Honor and Glory to HIM !!!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Here is the 
ANNOUNCEMENT:

The L.L.O.T.H.O.M. would be held on the NEXT SATURDAY 31st, OCTOBER; 2020. in my own home, at ANTANANARIVO in MADAGASCAR.

Any supporting prayers of  everyone is welcomed and heartfeltedly thanked.

For my part, I am praying You GOD: " so help me; so help us GOD. Let be Your Will done !!! Amen. aoi. "

Thank you all reading.

DOMTIA
END
The Host: Albert.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.