Author Topic: 2022 MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION Accounting 01/01/2022 to 06 JULY 2022  (Read 502 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION Financial Operations
     As of May 06, 2022

The Magisterial Foundation Account Balance on 06 July 2022 is   $37,776.1

Expense January to July 06, 2022 (YTD) are    $1,754.47
     Total Donations for Year To Date are   $8,736.75

We have had a peaceful financial six months to date without any untoward costs either unexpected or did we expect much during this first six months of 2022.

Anticipated Costs in the next six months:

The Magisterial Foundation gratefully acknowledges your support and help.  We are about to start collecting books for the LIBRARY and shipping costs are going to start adding up for the remainder of the year.  Contact Phyllis Simpson (Lightline Host Tuesday) to arrange to get a manifest archive slip with title and data for library holding please.  Once that is secured, contact  Dominick at <Dominick@HeartBrainMedia.com>) for how to charge your shipping costs from the Magisterial Foundation when using UPS.  Do not ship directly here but first record your manifest with Phyllis and she will okay the shipment as well. 

The Magisterial Sons have authorized Foundation Stationary as well as stationary for the Rayson Corporation and the Michael Foundation International.  The only account with any money in it is the Magisterial Foundation as reported above and the stationary is going to run at least $400.  We do not know the final tally.  When authorized I will invest in a check writing machine I expect so my scrawl is made into a decent line of numbers and writing.  They run from low to high $125 to $1,000 and you can find machines like that to cost more too.  I am not looking for the Cadillac s but probably in between models.

Patents
Expense:  If the Universe can clear a major Local Universe Son rebellion, as big as the Lucifer rebellion start on July 3rd right here on Urantia, we have some big time costs to patent some nifty inventions.  We have already spent $12.5K WTP patent last year.  This year however it plays we have to spend at least that amount again later before 2023 starts with a probable new engine invention that will run without any fuel.  Wait to they see this one!

We also must pay for a world wide patent assuming the WTP patent is let loose by the US Government which we are still waiting on.  The attorney has mentioned suing the patent office as they are illegally holding it back over a fight over classification - wouldn't you know it!

Another expense is for a probable new patent on WTP again for the box I show hiding all sorts of WTP goodies I did not wish to disclose to the government or the press/public as if one tries to steal how it works it can explode and we want to retain the right to wire those boxes in any license agreement.  RAYSON suggests we patent it first if we have to expose the works there and hopefully  that is the path we follow for costs similar to what we spent already.

Potential patents all told could run the Magisterial Foundation at least another $25,000 in 2022 if it all happens to be needed in 2022.  The Foundation owns these inventions!  I have stepped back and give them to the Foundation to support it with licensing income or whatever else destiny has in mind with these extraordinary inventions.  They are the gift of the Magisterial Sons and the Master Universe, and MICHAEL OF NEBADON along with RAYSON, the UNIVERSE FATHER, ETERNAL SON AND INFINITE SPIRIT have all give permission to deliver all of this to Urantia as soon as we can build or fabricate them.

NOTICE:  however you slice it we have a damnable war going on in Ukraine and in the Universe too and it and they can ruin everything and costs outlined above will vary to the extent we may have to cancel this work over other issues.  But right now we have the promise of the Second Return we may proceed.  We do not have the money do any of this, and at least for the patents we need some deep pockets to donate to cover these costs.  $25,000 donated would break us even and more would be greatly appreciated until the big funding, if really available, comes our way.

Please help us find big donors!

This report is made with the hope you may continue providing us with help and support for the good causes we continue to expedite as your generosity to Urantia and its desperate need for education.

We do not use credit cards or PayPal as they extract fees and we need every penny coming in.  You may write the Magisterial Foundation and make your donation by filling in your check to the Magisterial Foundation as payee.  Drop it in a letter to

The Magisterial Foundation
2709 Sunset Lane
York, PA 17408

Ron Besser/Director

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 10:36:58 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2022 MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION Accounting 01/01/2022 to 06 JULY 2022
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 10:40:21 pm »
Bump to show new post report on the accounts of the Magisterial Foundation costs and donations to July 06, 2022 to show our financial activity and future expectations-- we hope!

https://forum.serara.org/index.php?action=post;topic=18802.0;last_msg=97929

Thank you!

Ron Besser/Director and counter
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania