Author Topic: Lesson 16 MAGISTERIAL MISSION. Synthesizing Politics Principles & Values 7.16.22  (Read 7101 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Audio Link (13m)

Summary:
The summary is requested, by Spirit, to instead, be presented by the forum members who listen or read the transmission.  In your own words, summarize what you heard-read, and post them here for individual and group benefit.  Thank you.

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lesson 16 MAGISTERIAL MISSION
Synthesizing Politics, Principles and Values
7/16/2022, York, PA, United States
Transmitter Teacher(s): Magisterial Sons
Receiver(s): Dominick O
SUMMARY KEYWORDS
politics, lesson, principles, synthesize, governance, cool breeze, higher, civilization, human, values, order, animalistic, planet, dominance, plans, incarnations, begets, referential, verb, saudis

Saturday, July 16, York PA Lesson 16
Synthesizing Politics, Principles and Values

MAGISTERIAL SONS:
You can easily add in meanings, but for the sake of brevity those three terms can do. Politics can be summed up on the human side as status, attainment, social and dominance hierarchy positioning. That is how a human pursuit of politics has evolved on a rebel planet. It is how, even without rebellion, it is how a planet would experience politics through and as the animal equation of politics. Then, the human transcends the animal kingdom, through mind endowments that begin to create a higher order of thought. And principles and values, together with wisdom and worship, create a higher order of politics and civilization is born. And this begets the platform for both the aspects of Revelation and Divinity and even Deity, reaching down to what has evolved to reach up to it.

But today's lesson plan began with the imaginary exercise of what the President of the United States is going through in real time when the principles of governance do not exactly match the highest politics of governance. And this is exhibited when the killings of a reporter in the Saudi Kingdom are asked of Joe Biden President, “Why are you going back on your principles by engaging in politics without the consequence of these principled violations, [that] you previously told your electorate you would be holding the Saudis accountable to?”

Well, the answer obviously, and people are afraid to hear this, is that things, circumstances, change. Politics dictates that the benefits of engaging in politics, without demanding that these principles be held accountable. Such politics are the situation of the day and merit so. Without going into those details. And so, we have a working relationship, a related example. Where politics and the verb of governance - when it comes to the interconnectedness and complex inter-relatedness between governments - gives us a lesson on how politics, or the verb of governance, has its limitations with finite humans and between finite humans. And many previous lessons up to this point have a relevance to what we are now going through, and live, almost live scenarios, to the point where we are talking about incarnations and the planners helping you implement plans. Helping you essentially synthesize politics with these higher principles and values that will provide, you, the imperfect humans, the trajectory of stability and sustainability that you desire through government in the first place.

So, with that note, if there has been a skipping of lessons there is no necessity to learn them in sequence, but they are becoming referential and accrued in concepts. Where more lessons will refer back to previous lessons, and so on. Today's lesson is simply to point out that the synthesis of politics with higher principles and values and meanings is being planned out. And will only be possible with a co-existence of the Divine enjoying representation for the purpose of synthesizing the governance of civilization.

And one of the basic principles is the Brotherhood of the Sonship Order we all belong to of the Eternal Son, the Fatherhood of God, and the Infinite Spirit of Mind. We remind you of this, always, but practically speaking, politically speaking, propaganda speaking, we must alleviate the animalistic fear we are here to dominate you, consume you, literally eat you [chuckle]. That's not the case. We might consider ending the lesson, right here and now, so that that point really sinks in.

And it being a weekend on the planet, and since many of you are dealing with literal heat, exhausting hate, sapping heat, we do end here. It is an accumulative lesson that begins to synthesize our descent into your reality, and therefore, it is a short but significant lesson and update. This being the appearance for the purpose of implementing the plans of a higher order of civilization.

And we thank you, and enjoy, a cool breeze of spirit if not the physical relief of a cool breeze. Have a very good day and peace be upon us all.

Dominick:
Thank you. This was well received.

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
[font="Times New Roman", serif]politics, lesson, principles, synthesize, governance, cool breeze, higher, civilization, human, values, order, animalistic, planet, dominance, plans, incarnations, begets, referential, verb, saudis [/font]

[font="Times New Roman", serif]The keywords for today's lesson from the Magisterial Sons sound like the words the former president had to memorize and repeat as a proof of his intelligence. [/font]
;-)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The keywords are an output of the transcription software AI.  I agree, SaS, they aren't that great.  They sound like an elaborate crypto password or worse.  I'll stop including them.

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Synthesizing politics, principles and values. . . summary?

Dear Magisterial Sons,
I write this letter to you because I want to thank you for your concern and interest in the troubles of this planet. People are not getting along because of so many different ways of saying things.
You asked for a summary. But no summary can come without understanding the words.

When there is no understanding, it is forgotten -- instantly.

The understanding has to come with the context having some meaning in our lives.

Saying things that have meaning to people outside of our small group takes an ear to their difficulties. Jesus "preached the gospel to the poor" -- not just those without money, but those with no education, and those with limited experience.
I look forward to the day when the new gospel of good news can be understood by those 12 year olds throughout the world, such as those in the Jewish community already accepted into adult company with the Bar- or Bas- Mitzvah.
If a 12 year old cannot understand these plans for the upliftment of civilization, then there needs to be a reevaluation of the language used because they can understand if they know what the words mean.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Carole, what you state is true for anyone who cannot translate the meaning of a statement because the words are not known to them.  The messages you are reading on government, and to a certain extent, on the social therapy to be applied to the poor governments on Urantia, are couched in social sceience discipline language.  You, and all of us, either have to learn this vocabulary to a certain extent or drop the idea of ever learning that our governments are bleeding cash and not humans, and t hey hardly pay attention to humans as they really should.  That is the gist of what Dominick has transmitted and theyu are valuable and valid points from our celestial friends.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Your Carole Deptula have no real idea of good vocabulary for the scientific disciplines.  You are interested in music and church and many other social fabric issues you are truly very good at.  What you are attempting to do is read and listen to tapes by our friend Dominic Ohrbeck which is in language you do not comprehend because you hve never been fully exposed to the social sciences as they talk among themselves.  Dominick Ohrbeck is a social scientist and his mind is laced with all the familiar social scientce language and  he must report the lessons in the correct vocabulary.  Ron is a historian and is degreed in historical processes just as Dominick is degreed in the social sciences in particular ways known only to him sometimes.  I laugh a little too as sometimes I must ask, "what did you say Dominick?" when he gets to explaining how present day governments are so lax they do not serve citizens but themselves.  That is the language analysis in social science terms I do know entirely myslef, but he is very good at it and he makes valid points with it much better than using the slang of the nightly news programs.

"For that reason Carole, there can be no adjustment to fit languages you prefer and I suggest you let certain social learning for another day, as the real purpose of the Dominick lessons is to affirm to you and all others that the social sciences that actually improve how you live under these really bad governments on Urantia, is being attended to by the  progeny of the Master Spirits, and they prefer to use the sciences and not just any old language we can muster.  Ron notices you care very much about music, as he does, but you are a professional and he is not, but he understands your motivation and enjoyment over technical music production not known to most people.  But Ron does know it as his life is for music too and so he has made it a real study so he knows what you are talking about in  music terms too technical for most people too.

"We suggest you let these lessons alone as all lessons alone that are too technical for you to comprehend as you like to.  Dominick is quite valuable as a lesson giver and now has the software to transcribe his own tapes verbatim knowing full well that any transcriber could get lost in lessons that explain the nature of government today on Urantia.  Just as we have a PROTECTORATE around York, we are going to have a REGENCY around the US GOVERNMENT and for that reason a lot of reeducation will be taking place, not only for you and Ron and Dominick, but all of  mankind when these Missions are fully engaged.

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and here is MONJORONSON to explain his reaction to your request." [MICHAEL OF NEBADON]

MONJORONSON, THE MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECORD ON URANTIA:
"I saw your request and so do Dominick and so did Ron, and Ron said to Dominick we must answer Carole with a message from Michael on the fact that special vocabulary is used for every discipline from psychology to music to preparticles.  Ron uses everyday language so he is remembered by a wide array of audiences.  For that reason you do not have difficulty.  Dominick, however, reads Journals and exists in a quasi-scientific life of meanings and trials no one including Ron with his expositions about government.

"It is about government I am deeply interested in and I welcome these expositions on the basic need for reform of civil government on Urantia.  For t hat reason we have asked the marvelous Melchizedek, Arthura sometimes called Maxwell, to stand a few basic points to all of you through Dominick who is more or less trained to speak to the post style entirely.  Be aware Ron and Dominick discuss this stuff in detail almost daily and they are learning just how poor government has evolved even in the United States, and that we must make some attempt to make amends during our Missions inside the MAGISTERIAL COLUMSN OF JUSTICE.

"For that reason Carole, you will have to adjust your own mind to either understand to let these lessons go until you gain vocabulary that explains what is said, or just let them be until Ron gets a hold of  them and press into his language skills just what is being told with the Dominick postings.  I leave it at that for now.  Thank you for your concerns.  MONJORONSON of SALVINGTON as stationed there now for good.  K"

Ron -  Carole, there is no simple solution to gaining comprehension of all authors due to the fact as you surely must know, that those who transmit always supply the vocabulary for spirit to use to transmit their lessons.  I know my vocabulary is inadequate say for what Rayson teaches, but I do have the basic vocabulary to talk about atoms and their construction.  Rayson makes the best of what I do have and makes amazing revelatory work come alive because of it.  Dominick will learn other vocabulary sets to make more understandable as we get closer and closer to our goals of divine Missions all over the Urantia landscape.  Best wishes in supplying all your challenges to a successful understanding as we all learn things, including vocabulary, for our own  and better understanding.  Thank you and good day.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
This is probably more of an observation than a summary, but I have observed that most that serve in government do not understand the difference between politics and governance.  As soon as an election is over, they do not shift from politics to governance.  They continue to make decisions based on what will get them re-elected (politics) instead of what is best for the country (governance).  This is especially true in the House of Representatives, which has only two year terms.  

This is a sad state of affairs since the political decisions generally end up pandering to one group or another and fails to see the country, state, or locality as a unit in which the needs of all are addressed.  This in turn fractures the population into different groups and is divisive in that each group strives to have their grievances addressed instead of what is best for all.  This aversion to governance leaves some very serious problems completely off the table and they just fester with time, and get worse.  

Politicians in general lack courage and foresight (values) that are needed to be leaders and this is why we see so few real leaders in government.  I have noticed when it comes time for me to vote, the roster from which I can chose is lacking the qualities that I need to see in the candidates.

Just my humble observations.  
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 10:50:49 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

We all know what is meant by the saying, "standing on one´s principles",
but there are occasions when one must leave one´s principles behind.

This is quite often the case in politics. Political expediency can be seen as
a tool to be used in order to establish or re-establish communication that has
been severed by one party sticking to its principles.

Life is constantly on the move and sometimes it is necessary to temporarily 
move aside principles in order to bring about a mutually desired change.

We shall see a great deal of this in the future as Regency is introduced
to all governments, beginning with the USA.  New principles will be
established that will form the blueprint for all Regencies and I only pray
that I may live long enough to see it.

Lemuel

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Thank you very much Dominik for these punctual and interesting transmissions and to the Magisterial sons for the very didactic lessons of practical importance for our time and circumstances. In this last lesson on the synthesis of politics, it has been shown that a civilization that does not develop in parallel with the divine will continue to have governments led by politicians who have not definitively transcended the law of animal life and even more so, our world blighted by the catastrophic Refelction of Lucifer.
I believe that the fact that I live in a so-called third world country, a country in which the population has never really been able to enjoy a government where law and justice prevail for all, but on the contrary, has been subjected in particular the last two decades, to the tyranny of rulers disguised as democrats who have used the armed forces to secure themselves in power and promote state terrorism. As example, the number of murders of human rights defenders and social leaders, 1800 only since the signing of a peace agreement with the FARC guerrilla in 2016, has no comparison worldwide, I can then understand and assimilate quite well, this lesson of the Magisterial sons because it reaches us Colombians like me, who cried out for divine intervention, as the Magisterial sons say, like a "fresh breeze of Spirit", bearing in mind that finally a candidate could be elected data of the people and not, as always, the one that had the approval of the empire. There is a lot of hope in the town and a new atmosphere is breathed, trusting that certainly, the change is for the better.

I have been commenting for some time with relatives and friends that without the intervention of a superior force, nothing could change for the people where the government counts not only on Congress but also on the armed forces to support it and allow all kinds of outrages against the people, but also, they always have in their favor, with the media, the number one enemy of the people.
Without principles, values and higher meanings, there can be no governments that work for prosperity, justice and peace for all.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"