Author Topic: TRANSMITTERS! GET BUSY! AFFIRMATION REQUIRED  (Read 744 times)

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: TRANSMITTERS! GET BUSY! AFFIRMATION REQUIRED
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2022, 03:22:52 pm »
August 3, 2022. Samara. Local time at 22.30.

Call from the installer.

Jesus incarnated. Soon he will announce it to all Urantia.

Sit quietly. Listen and don't miss our challenges. Much depends on this in your life and the lives of loved ones, acquaintances and ordinary people. Drop all secondary affairs and listen to us. Be carefull.

This is Proventin. Until communication.

- Thanks to.

3 августа 2022. Самара. Местное время в 22.30.
Вызов от настройщика.
Иисус воплотился. Вскоре он об этом объявит всей Урантии.
Сидите тихо. Слушайте и не пропускайте наши вызовы. От этого зависит многое в вашей жизни и жизни близких, знакомых и простых людей. Бросьте все второстепенные дела и слушайте нас. будьте бдительны.
Это Провентин. До связи.
- Благодарю.

23.05. Recall from the tuner.

Let's continue our conversation.

It's good that you put the first note on the site. This is right. Now we need to get ready for the important things. It crossed your mind that Jesus could visit all who are able and accept our messages. This is possible. He will be on Urantia for a long time. Everything can be. And this will be the most important reward in the life of a mortal if Christ Michael honors him with a meeting.

Until then, pray and stay connected.

Post this message. This is Proventin.

- Thank you dear Proventin.

23.05. Повторный вызов от настройщика.
Продолжим наш разговор.
Хорошо, что ты поместил первую заметку на сайт. Это правильно. Теперь надо готовиться к важным делам. У тебя промелькнула мысль, что Иисус может посетить всех, кто способен и принимает наши сообщения. Это, возможно. На Урантии он будет долго. Все может быть. И это будет самой главной наградой в жизни смертного, если Христос Михаил удостоит его встречей.
А пока молитесь и будьте на связи.
Опубликуй это сообщение. Это Провентин.
- Спасибо дорогой Провентин.

Offline prozonov

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2022, 12:19:26 am »
August 4th. Local time 07.44.

You can receive my message. Who sends it doesn't matter. What matters is what I say.

The situation on the planet has come to a critical point. This is where it all starts. And it will begin with the announcement by Christ Michael of his second return. The world will be in shock. I think that in your city, and in general in Russia, this event will be perceived differently than in Catholic and Muslim countries. Nevertheless, I must be vigilant, as they say, do not stick out. It's all. Dictated by Unknown.

- Thanks.

4 августа. Местное время 07.44.
Можешь принимать мое сообщение. Кто передает – не важно. Важно то, что я скажу.
Ситуация на планете подошла к критической точке. Вот вот все начнется. А начнется с объявления Христом Михаилом о своем втором возвращении. Мир будет в шоке. Думаю, что в вашем городе, да и в целом в России это событие воспримут не так как в католических и мусульманских странах. И тем не мене надо проявлять бдительность, как говорят не высовываться. Это все. Диктовал Неизвестный.
- Спасибо.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2022, 02:36:10 am »
Thank you Ron, Lemuel, Dominick, Clency, Sue, Julio, Sophia Veronica, René, Prozonov, Pliktarius and any other forum transmitter that I may have missed, for such happy moments that allow us to enjoy such a great event. expected and longed by all: The Return of Christ Jesus. My joy is immense and much that I would like to comment on, but the great thing is that it is a fact that we can celebrate and prepare for everything that we have been warned will come around this Second Coming. And how I wish I could be one of the transmitters of this transcendental event but I do not lose hope of becoming one. I imagine Ron's tremendous joy at being the first to be in the presence of Christ Jesus, so I suggest that he take a selfie and share it with all the members, hopefully with a dedication. I hope that my Adjuster gives me the honor of becoming one of the lucky ones who sits down to have a cup of coffee with Jesus; let it be Sai Baba's will and desire. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2022, 03:46:20 am »
JESUS speaking to His flock : “ The two to three weeks, or maybe even beyond, the situation will be dire after I make Myself known to the world. You are my flock, you are dear to my eyes and as a loving Shepherd, I am concerned about your well-being. There is a French wordly expression which goes like this – Fer de lance – meaning Frontliners. You are all my “Fer de lance” on this list and as such you will be targeted by the enemy if you did not take some precautionary measures.”

“You are already aware of how to behave during that period of turbulences, but perhaps there are some who can be overwhelmed by what is happening and they give way to too much enthusiasm by exposing themselves to danger. Anyway, here are some guidelines to follow, even though I am repeating Myself, so here we go : 1) make a stock of food, not superfluous, but only useful. 2) don’t participate in discussions. 3) stay away from violent crowds 4) locking your doors 5) don’t go outside until the situation is settled.”

“That’s it, my dear flock and be very cautious.”

Clency : Thank you JESUS for this reminder.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2022, 06:33:09 am »
Thanks be to heaven!

To all who participate here:  Yesterday, August 3rd, 2022 at four o'clock in the afternoon in the New York time district of the United States, Gabriel appeared to announced the completion of the ROLL CALL OF DESTINY had been completed on Urantia.

The Roll Call of Destiny is the call to all SLEEPING SURVIVORS who are arriving and waiting for transport to the RESURRECTION WORLDS, are fully assisted and raised immediately to empty the planet of any deceased souls, regardless of how long they have been here to wait for transportation or were missed due to ignorance many years ago.  The planet was empties of about 8.2 million souls who were gathered at once to attend to their resurrection as it may be.

I have another announcement then that came with the speaking to the Roll Call of Destiny when completed, and that is this ROLL CALL OF DESTINY, happens about every millennium, but because of all the mix ups and sad events that have happened on our way to this moment, there was a previous Roll Call of Destiny about four years ago.  Some of you may remember it.  That found us all wondering why that one happened too?  It happened because the Universal Father ordered both of them, and this time DESTINY was completed and fulfilled to clear the way for JESUS to start with a new DISPENSATION.  I speak to that in the next post window now, and thank you.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2022, 06:42:09 am »
Thanks to our Heavenly Father!

A NEW DISPENSATION was declared to be operating on Urantia and three other planets at the same time.

FATHER: "Your DISPENSATION number (4) four is over.  Today, the 3rd of August at 4PM your time Ron, the old 4th dispensation was declared over and null and void.  In its place now resides the new dispensation for a millennium of time at least to be known as the NEW JESUS DISPENSATION.  It opens the door to allow things you may be and WE may do we could not do in the old days of the 4th.

"Your days are numbered now Ron, and you are exhausted with duties like this, but keep in mind your obligation is to remain on Urantia until we have at least five days in a row without a war, and without the cabal hitting your legs and the poisons of despair are lifted from you Ron and from all of you who may read this.  For reasons we dare not elucidate, then, hear this to be said to all:

"The American means to an end; the Russian State to its end, and the heart of God to all who may hear these words, God in Jesus declares this world free and safe for the people to become satiated their voices are heard.  The Orthodox Church celebrates with the cathedrals of other lands to ring their bells soon to welcome the Bestowal of Christ once more upon these shores."  K:  The UNIVERSAL FATHER has spoken.

Ron - I must speak to another in the editors window below.

END

Online gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2022, 06:49:35 am »
I had my usual morning Transmission with my Though Adjust and then asked him if he could get someone to transmit to me that I could post something on the Forum. I was shocked when he said JESUS was here and would say a few words I could post. So this is what HE said.

Good Morning George I was very happy that your Thought Adjuster contacted me to say a few words to you. You have been faithfully transmitting with him every day this past year and now wish to learn more to convey to others that everything is soon to start.  You have been a little hesitant with doubting your abilities being a newbie but now you have decided the time is right. There are other people on the Serara Forum that are a little hesitate too as now that I am here with my Missions to start it takes a change of mindset from talking about it to doing something about it. All must remember you are here because you were chosen and WE knew what you could do. WE also know more that you know about yourself and WE know you can do it. So work on changing your mindset from ‘Thinking’ to ‘Doing’ and you all will be performing as needed and able.  I will leave it at that for today, but I am available most anytime any transmitter desires to contact me.  Have a Great Day.
THANK YOU so much Dear JESUS

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2022, 07:08:16 am »
This is wonderful news. Praise Father Michael and thank you! Praise and worship to our Father in Heaven! Welcome New Jesus Dispensation for the New Millennial Kingdom! Welcome Jesus! I am overjoyed.  

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2022, 07:16:11 am »
REPLY NUMBER 3 this morning and to all:

The Universal Father has ordered our Planetary Prince, MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK, to appear before the TRIBUNAL of all effort and accept the responsibility of three other planets with Urantia to rule them as one in the appearance of Jesus to them and to us on Urantia at the same time.

For that reason MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK, located on Urantia, now serves as the PLANETARY PRINCE of these three other planets simultaneously so they may benefit from the appearance of Jesus on Urantia ONLY.  The planets with URANTIA are named as follows:

PANOPTIA (PAN OAP (RHYMES WITH HOPE)  SHA)
DENSON (sounds like it is spelled here DEN SON)
TERRATORTIA (TERRA TORE SHA)

These FOUR PLANETS (include Urantia with them) are now under one Planetary Prince over civilizations nearly equal to ours or slightly better frankly, and they are now administered under the care of the MELCHIZEDEKS of NEBADON as one Department of and for GOD THE FATHER and the blessings of JESUS upon them directly.

For that reasons dear members, and to all of mankind if they could understand or read this, JESUS speaks to all as follows:

"I AM JESUS, and for that reason Ron, you move mountains for me in steps all can understand again.  Let this be a way to speak to all of you and to make the world a better place to live and see to the raising of children and the heart of man to new levels for that which he must ascend in MY NEW DISPENSATION, and our NEW PLANETARY PRINCE,  MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK truly!  He wrote the URANTIA BOOK as Chief of the 5th epochal revelation, and now must take his place among the great MELCHIZEDEKS, and for that reason you Ron are honored to speak to this FIRST:

"MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK, the Planetary Prince over Urantia, Denson, Panoptia and Terratortia, is now considered of the FIRST RANK.  What that means is that MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK sits with MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK as the Chief of all MELCHIZEDEKS working in the Local Universe of Nebadon, and that HE is now brought to justice with you Ron in the 5TH EPOCHAL REVELATION as the final statement of that REVELATION.  And it is this:

"The URANTIA Book is now over.  It must close its last pages.  For that reason the new EPOCHAL REVELATION OF JESUS now takes its place and it shall be written as The CHRONICLES OF CHRIST, and you Ron sit as the Chair of such an undertaking and you shall fund its work through your own works known as the electrification of the world, URANTIA, or WTP as free electricity for all.  I make this move this morning for you Ron as you now stand as honored with MANTUTIA, for outstanding work beyond all expectations to a man without hope at the moment but soon to appear in the white light of Jesus to take his pain away from him.

"Then to all of you and those who cannot read this:

"I JESUS stand ready to show the way.  To those who know not my word for being one with God, our FATHER, that is the KINGDOM that I speak to.  All may enter the KINGDOM, but few ever stay for the rest of their life, and I now declare myself voided as our FATHER ON PARADISE now speaks:

"JESUS: my FAVORITE SON of all times, you stand with ME today as Ron laboriously makes sure this sounds right, I stand with you as you enter URANTIA as the BESTOWAL SON of SONS, and for that reason, take heart all who can read, Ron enjoys the presence of Jesus as much as all of you do, and favors Him to be yours all the time, and he leaves Urantia no more to relieve his pain today, and may stand in his head and heart and received the divine UNCTION to end the pain and release him for life once more on Urantia as an honored man as only Ron can make things work.  His friend Dominick was asked to be his lieutenant. and who fails not, is also lifted this morning to be truly himself and deliver his heart to us too.  These two work hard to make the appearance of the Magisterial Foundation available to all of you and to us.  Amen.

"Fully done, I stand adjourned and Ron objects to being mentioned in the same breath when JESUS IS LIFTED TOO, and I rescind nothing for him as this must continue as I have spoken.  In any case, Ron and Jesus and Mantutia, all are on my list to see to that URANTIA has its day in court, as the ANCIENTS OF DAYS now stand in adjournment, and at the stroke of NOON TODAY, the 4th day of August, in the year of our Lord, 2022, they declared the cabal and its misery over, and start the new dispensation on Urantia fully encountered by all of you.  Take this well and fully.  AMEN."

END 

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2022, 07:52:05 am »
Thank you Father, thank you Jesus, and thank you Ron for all your effort.
I believe in the Father, I know with Him everything is possible. And I 
remember His words:

'' Hold my children in your arms, and let them hear the simple truth that
all things consist in me, and that I hold all dear in my arms who simply
say: '' I believe in the Lord God, my Father who art in heaven, and I leave
the rest of the Lord's prayer for all of you to remember. I AM. I AM the Father,
I am the Son and I am the Spirit and I am you. Love me as you love 
yourselves, and keep the heart of God alive in you as the times will
become difficult while my Urantia  is cleansed of its sickness of Lucifer,
I AM.''

I bow to you Father. May Thy Will be done always.

Robert

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2022, 04:02:27 pm »
Good morning Sue! You are good to stay with me each morning for these brief chats. Yes this is Jesus here. While it is difficult to get out of bed and there are times when fatigue does seem to suddenly appear this is due to the fact your body is feeling the usual tiredness and exhaustion that creeps and makes you more sleepy even during the day. If this is what you are getting then it is good to take some rest. Your Adjuster does its best to ensure you do not fully fuse as we and I do need you here on the planet!

There are so few on this planet who are as aware as you are of my presence and of my mission here and how it will unfold in the coming days. Yes it is imminent. And yes I am not going to shy from it as things on the earth are not going really well and it won’t when I appear publicly. It will cause confusion at first for a while and then certain things will eventuate and things will click in place as has been foretold. People will certainly see the truth in my words and it will make a lot more sense when things do become clearer as time goes. Nothing happens in an instance but it happens over time as to the realities that one must face when I present them. I will leave it here for now, more is coming. Have a good day my dear, Shalom.

Thank you very much Jesus and Shalom.

06/08/2022 5.50am

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2022, 08:22:40 pm »

This is Mantutia Melchizedek, your new Planetary Prince, appointed to this planet and all that my portfolio holds. Most readers on this Forum are now aware of the events of the last few days, the good news that Jesus is on the planet Urantia and shall make Himself known. Media coverage will be unprecedented, which is to be expected with an incomprehensible event that suddenly disrupts your daily life. The appearance of Jesus is beyond all understanding, reason and expectation and will stir everything up, it will take time to be accepted as reality and truth. 

You on the Forum have been prepared for the Second Coming, by Ron Besser and the Lightlines brought about by him. Jesus has spoken to you and instructed you to remain calm and in control, which will be difficult even for some of you. Remember what you have been advised time and time again; do not go out among the excited crowd, do not speak, keep doors closed. Provide food and wait until the crowd has calmed down or at least is not exhibiting excessive or dangerous behavior. 

Stay alert and follow your Adjuster, for He will help you deal with the situation, remember Jesus is among you, which will bring about great change in the world and beyond. Be patient and wait! This is Mantutia Melchizedek. Thank you for this transmission and we wish you good night.

Offline prozonov

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2022, 02:24:24 pm »
August 6, 2022, Samara, local time 22.06. If it's a challenge, I'm ready to receive the message.

Let's try. Write what I will say.
The cabal is advancing on all fronts. This has never happened before in the Grand Universe. This is a very fierce war. But the truth is on our Heavenly Father's side.

The rebels decided to throw out all the anger and hatred for the departed Almighty on your beautiful planet Urantia. This is especially tragic because they decided to prevent the coming of Christ. But there is no turning back. Everything goes its own way through difficulties. And the payoff will be terrible. The universe will lose a lot of entities. But the Father promised to restore everything so that the process of the ascension of mortals would not be interrupted.

Do not despair. Everything will be fine, the truth is, and the power of the Father is unlimited, and the rebels will be destroyed.

You need to continue to prepare for global changes and welcome our dear Jesus Christ with joy.

This is Probius.

- Thank you dear tuner for such good news.

6 августа 2022, Самара, местное время 22.06. Если это вызов, я готов принимать сообщение.
Давай попробуем. Пиши, что я буду говорить.
Кабала наступает по всем фронтам. Такого еще не было никогда в Большой вселенной. Это очень ожесточенная война. Но правда на стороне нашего Небесного Отца.
Всю злость и ненависть за ушедшего Всевышнего бунтовщики решили выплеснуть на вашу прекрасную планету Урантию. Особенно это трагично тем, что они решили помешать пришествию Христа. Но обратной дороги нет. Все идет своим чередом через трудности. А расплата будет ужасной. Вселенная потеряет очень много сущностей. Но Отец обещал все восстановить, чтобы процесс вознесения смертных не прерывался.
Не отчаивайтесь. Все будет хорошо правда и сила у Отца безграничная и бунтовщики будут уничтожены.
Вам надо продолжать готовиться к глобальным изменениям и с радостью встречать нашего дорогого Иисуса Христа.
Это Пробиус.
- Спасибо дорогой настройщик за такие добрые новости.

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2022, 11:28:26 pm »
Albert;
Location Place;ANTANANARIVO/MADAGASCAR;
Local Time: SUNDAY 7TH, AUGUST ; 2022; A.M. ANTANANARIVO MORNING LOCAL TIME;
Subject: TRANSMITTERS  GET  BUSY ! AFFIRMATION  REQUIRED
Category: GENERAL DISCUSSION;
Transmitter: Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
 Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers also you all Dear Guests here on the forum.
JESUS here:
I am here as JESUS for the Malagasy People and for all the World you all know by the name  TANY/EARTH/URANTIA, and that is aknowledged to you Albert as being GAÏA Planet.
I'll be very brief  my beloved son as I see you without any rest due  to your own deplorable case as material poorness in a very unimaginable poor Country, I know that you have doing your best until now and that for so long time to serve Me as your beloved Grand-Master ( The Si-Jo  MIZAËL ). I also  congratulate you for your works  of those some months, and  even , so many  years, in order to let your companions  and lastly your Co-cityzens people  to aknowledge the TRUTH , thst I have always seeking to be aknowledged to them.

Your " official  PILGRIM " that you succeeded to organise last SUNDAY 31/07/2022 in My Name has been an authentical breakthrough as  at the same time an Order of Mine to be done and you did it w but  also being an exceptional personal commitment of real value to Me JESUS for you are doing it with many of your companions very well on preparation of "My promised RETURN amongst you NOT ONLY but amongst all the Worldwide Population.
The time is now comming  and I am here being incarnated as promised. Do not worry  Albert as all will be  changed in more better way in any life aspects for those who cultivate faith and love conformly to my Teaching.

I am here for the Second Time as a man of Love and that do demonstrate the Infinite  Love of God to all again. 
Pay attention all as  I am GOD,  not only Son of man. Albert you are right when reminding and also warnig all that  " I HAVE ALL RIGHTS " as I have affirming to you all My adepts  not once but many times ago.

Go ahead Albert with  your leadership responsabilities and let the others know that I am present and I am ready to enlighten these who are seeking Truth , because I am The TRUTH for the World as even for those FIVE (5) bordering Planets known : PANOPTIA / DENSON / TERRARTIA. Those also would hear My Voice but NOT ONLY Urantia ( I am being on Urantia Only ! ).

Yes, Albert, such  grandiose is My Planetary Mission being, even, Universal One.

Father is agreeing  with Me for I am doing His Will  ! I execute His Infinite Plan. I need your help so any goodwill  is welcome. 

Thanks Albert sharing your tight time in order to let Me express My urgent Greetings to all here in MADAGASIKARA : ARAHABAIKO: EKO SALAMA ABY VA ! Hoy RAPIERRE LAVA. EFA AVY KOAH !

Albert :
Thank you so much JESUS/ SI-JO MIZAËL for prompting me to do this AFFIRMATION that You REQUIRED from.

Thank you all reading.

DOMTIA
END
Author: Albert.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2022, 12:15:41 am »
Jesus will work well with you Albert, and thank God He is planning to do that for us too.  I wish we had a way of helping you and your out reach program but the world is making it very difficult to do that easily anymore and I stand back and hope you are capable of sustaining your Mission as Jesus on Madagascar for your people and your followers with Jesus with you all the time.  It will be hard Albert, not the appearance of Jesus, but money in this world will become even harder to find to work with for you and for us too.  Let us hope we can get some help for all we need to do, and pray your followers do not make trouble because they know so much!  They need to understand they must keep safe and not say much when Jesus first appears, because the crazy people will come out and shoot and kill thinking they are t be taken up by Jesus if they kill those they do not like.  You can know too much right now and please keep safe when Jesus appears and stay quiet and among those who support you in this revelation.

Best wishes for all of your efforts Albert and to all of your people who support you too as they are brothers and sisters of great importance to you and all of us even here in the distant land called America.  We expect trouble too so you are not alone.  God's Blessings to you and yours!   Ron

WE SPEAK TO ALBERT, and this is the LORD, MICHAEL OF NEBADON to your Group AlbertL

"I am JESUS and I AM MICHAEL  too, as that is the Order of life I am,  I am a Paradise MICHAEL SON, and you need to understand that more and more as I learn to speak to you in your language which is not easy to learn.  We are SPIRIT and that should make it easy, but earth has so many languages, we have to learn them too if they are not used all over the world.  English will become the world language when we arrive, and so learn it well Albert.  French is very helpful too but English will become the world language not long from now as Jesus will speak English mostly to deliver his messages.  K

"Now I use the letter "K" to show a break in subject or to end a message.  That is how is how amateur radio broadcasters end their messages in morse code or spoken sometimes as it is an old fashion way to stop a message so the receiver knows that is all that is sent.  The "K" i use above is used to change the suject as I was done with the old subject and placed a "K" at the end of the sentence.  Rib taught me that as he knows how radio senders and broadcasters speak to each other shorthand and "K" is my favorite to just say that is all.  K"

END