Author Topic: Eve Discusses the Pros and Cons of Working in Pairs  (Read 6158 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Eve Discusses the Pros and Cons of Working in Pairs
« on: August 16, 2022, 08:57:18 am »
Eve is here and wishes to speak:

"I am Eve speaking.  Adam is away at the moment attending to other duties, but he sends his greetings. I want to talk to you about the skill of being a 'helpmate'. I was created especially for Adam as both male and female are needed to create material children. Mother Nebadonia was created especially for MICHAEL OF NEBADON to help him with his duties tending to the needs of the local universe. Unfortunately, you all know how that ended up thanks to the unfortunate action of the supreme. 

"There are other examples, especially in local universes, of the need for pairs to work as one in order to get certain things accomplished. Another example is the former assignment of angels to their wards. They were, after extensive training, assigned as pairs to the mortals on their various planets.  Each pair had energy that complimented the other. That is, one was positive and senior, while the other was negative and complimentary. One was more active, while the other was for the most part, the recorder of all experiences and more retiring. They, and we, (myself and Adam), were created to be compliments of being to the other, and it is a wonderful and very fulfilling arrangement. The compliment of being pattern will continue into the NUA, but it is not clear at this time if it will be modified, and if there will be fewer, or more of, these complemental arrangements. It appears at first glance that this may be a weak point in the distribution of duties as I, Mother Nebadonia, and many pairs of angels have defaulted or even rebelled and this is certainly a red flag that will be addressed. It is noteworthy that when one of the pair defaults, the other frequently follows in the lower orders of being.  I defaulted. Adam did not want to lose me and then did so as well. Many of the rebel angels have chosen rebellion over the Father's will as pairs. But on the other side of the coin, two working together on a task certainly adds strength to the work and makes it easier to do as long as each remains true to the Father's will. 

"Working in pairs will to some extent continue well into the NUA. There are many tasks that require this pattern. But evil used a metaphoric crowbar to wedge Adam and I apart. This cost us both dearly. That is when one of us did wrong, so did the other. We readily admit that the answers to the questions that will come up regarding this topic are above our awareness, so there is little that can be added right now, at least by us.  The fullness of time will indeed bring more clarity. 

"There are many, many kinds of patterns for service and each of you will gravitate to the pattern that best fits each of you. Adam and I have realized that for us being a 'helpmate' to the other suits us perfectly and we are both so very grateful that we were created as Material Sons and Daughters.  This is just food for thought for you at this early stage of your ascension, but it will require many different types of service before you can begin to realize your ultimate pattern of service. It is a delicious adventure, and as you go forward, I hope each of you will have the opportunity to work either with us directly, or perhaps another Material Son and Daughter as you consider the rich array of service opportunities available to you."

amethyst--I thank you Eve for your interesting perspective. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Eve Discusses the Pros and Cons of Working in Pairs
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 10:44:46 am »
Thank you Amethyst and Eve for this thought provoking discussion on working in pairs. 

Many of us here at the Forum have experience working in pairs, often within a marriage.  Despite it's challenges, who can deny the wonders and benefits of a long time relationship such as having and raising children.  We want so much for it to be a sublime and sacred partnership.  Of course we all fail in many ways, but still the results are so often more than worth the risk of failures and set backs.

I know The Urantia Book, and Jesus teaches we are to become like Angels in our future lives, but I for one will miss the intimate nature, the wonderful experience of having a long time Mate.  Thank you Adam and Eve for your examples of love and devotion to one another and to us your progeny.

PJammer

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 11:37:42 am »
PJammer,
I feel exactly the same way.  Eve is uniquely qualified to speak to us about this because of the issues she and Adam have had to experience, and yet they are still devoted to each other. I, for one do look forward to having 'helpmate' if God allows it.   
Thanks for your post. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 18:50:03 pm »
This is an interesting discussion, but certain parts I do not understand clearly. Namely that if our eternal journey is predetermined for individual ascension, who would be in the position to chose to ascend in pairs? If I understand it correctly, it has never been a choice, rather it's Father's decision to create certain beings to live in pairs for a purpose, such as material sons and daughters. Back in the days I have read many literature from Christians who have received revelations on life in heaven. We know that married couplies stay together on the mansion words, and heard the example of Dr. Sadler and Lina being together to date. So as I read the same in those books. Now the question is, how long these couples distained to stay together? Is that their choice or eventually they will be assigned to do different works and grow apart? I heard a being from an other material planet, more advanced then ours, saying that they would not want to drag their mate with them for eternity. They couple up until one may say, this was the most fun I ever had, but now I am ready to move on. Then they separate without the drama we experience here on earth, The other thought I always had is that the purpose of marriage is to raise up godly offspring and to serve Father together better then we could individually due to the support we provide for each other. That is a beautiful concept as Eve expressed their appreciation for it, but who else do we know for an example? I remember Michael of Nebadon addressed once that our marriage institutions are set up wrong, a marriage covenant should last until the children grow up. I am curious how this subject will be approached in the new era towards the planet reaching life and light. For now I agree with you Amethyst, it is better to be alone once we had experienced a broken covenant very hurtful ways. Only when couples would "pray together to stay together" without the betrayal this may works on the material worlds. Life in the spirit is still a mystery for us in certain aspects for lack of experience. Yet constant introverted behavior creates imbalance in the soul and as a results we seek to be part of a community of like minded individuals. This forum creates an environment just as that and we should be happy when the earth population will come on one accord, how to live this life and what to teach to our children? I thought I used to know but now all is a big questions  mark right before the big changes ahead that will provide many answers by default, I am sure. Thank you Eve for this post and prayerfully whish you and Adam the most fulfilling beautiful relationship forever more.  
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 22:49:18 pm »
Thank you Valerie for being honest and present with us.  You are very much loved by your Forum Family.   Your service speaks for itself.

All the questions you ask above, I ask.  All the answers you seek, I seek.  I would only add, Do You know how much Our Father Love's You?

If You desire to pursue a particular pattern in Your Eternal Life, I feel assured, we are with You.  We, our Father, our Brothers and Sisters, Our Family are with You.  What Future would You like to experience?  This is how Our Father thinks.

Much Love PJammer

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 13:21:48 pm »
Thank you PJammer, you truly speak the heart of the Father for he keeps asking me the same question. We have many options to move forward and as Father says, no one else can choose for us as it must come from the heart; our engine to make things happen. It takes time and energy to sort it all out by rendering things less important, yet dear to us still. Father says to trust his process of leading and setting us on the right path the way we might not even expect. You are a greatly beloved son and brother as well. I always enjoy reading your comments for their genuine heart of love risen above the cares of this world. God bless you on your journey always, Valerie, sonsofGod

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;