Author Topic: Jesus - My Appearance  (Read 4489 times)

7inOcean

Jesus - My Appearance
« on: August 16, 2022, 15:57:00 pm »
Speaker: Jesus
Subject: My Appearance 
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 17/08/2022 5.50am(AEST)

This is Jesus. Yes I have a few words to say this morning. Today is just another day to you but soon there will come a day you will not forget when I make my name known and then the world will not be the same. It will mean a lot of changes on my part to correct the awful ways this world has gotten into and truly is not good for any of you anymore. I am coming soon as I am already here and will appear very real in your eyes soon enough. I do not make dates or times as that is useless anyhow to any one as I would much rather approach it wisely when it is right to do so. I await the Ancients of Days for their updates on the curtailing of the insurrection and rebellion that still lurks. This will soon be cleared and when it is, it then I can safely do my work. For now let us bow and prayer with the Father that all that needs to be done for Urantia will work well for me and for you and all those who represent me and the Father of All. May you have a good day and stay safe. My peace be with you, Shalom.

End. 

17/08/2022 5.50am(AEST)

[Thank you Jesus for sharing a few words today.]

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jesus - My Appearance
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 13:51:48 pm »
Thank you Sue for posting this message and for all that you do. You are loved and your work is appreciated.
Thank you Jesus, thank you our Father and Christ Michael for your determination and tiresome preparation to change this world back to decency and order, I cannot wait even knowing that we will have to go through a lot to get there.
You used to say over the years that "life as you know it will be no more". How I could not imagine that until now. Even now we are seeking to preserve that we like, but understand if it has to be some other way around. Let our Father's will be done. I am  praying for your safety, be very careful Jesus and Christ Michael please, nothing is more important than that. What a blessing it is to have faith in the power of our Father God to destroy all evildoers. All glory be to God. Thank you Father.
sonsofGod
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;