Author Topic: The World Banking System  (Read 8470 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The World Banking System
« on: April 25, 2019, 13:05:36 pm »
The following is an excerpt of a 196 pages document a friend of mine sent to me some days ago, dealing with the world banking system – who are in control and how it works out. I am still not done with it, but I want to share with you all the few I have read up to now. Here we go :

The FED and the IRS

Virtually unknown to the general public is the fact that the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned company, siting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws. This privately owned company ( names are here voluntarily omitted for reasons of state ) prints the money FOR the US Government, which pays them interest for the “favour.” This means that if we would reset the nation’s debt today and would begin reprinting money, we would be in debt to the FED from the very first dollar loaned to our Government.

Also, most people living in the USA have no clue that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is a foreign agency. To be more accurate, the IRS is a foreign private corporation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and is the private “army” of the Federal Reserve (Fed). Its main goal is to make sure the American people pay their tax and be good little slaves.

In 1835, US President Andrew Jackson declared his disdain for the international bankers: “You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning.” There followed an (unsuccessful) assassination attempt on President Jackson’s life. Jackson had told his vice president, Martin Van Buren: “The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me.”

This was the beginning of a pattern of intrigue that would plague the White House itself over the coming decades. Both Lincoln and JFK have been murdered for trying to rid the country of banksters.

The world’s Megabanks

There are two Megabanks that offer loans to all the countries around the planet, the World Bank and the IMF. The first one is jointly owned by the world’s top banking families, while the second one is privately owned by only one family alone. These two Megabanks offer loans to “developing countries” and use their almost impossible-to-pay-back interests to get their hands on the real wealth: land and precious metals.

But that’s not all! An important part of their plan is to also exploit a country’s natural resources (like petrol or gas) via their covertly-owned companies, refine them, and sell them back to the same country, making a huge profit.
But in order for these companies to operate optimally, they need a solid infrastructure, which is usually lacking in the so called “developing countries.” So before the banksters even offer the almost impossible-to-pay-back loans, they make sure that most of the money will be invested in — you’ve guessed it — infrastructure.

These “negotiations” are carried out by the so called “Economic Hitmen”, who succeed by handsomely rewarding (i.e. bribing) or threatening with death those who are in the position to sell away their country. The one bank that rules them all, the “Bank for International Settlement,” is — obviously — controlled by this one family and it is nicknamed the “Tower of Basel.”

Its true power goes FAR beyond the Banking Empire ; they are also behind all wars since Napoleon. That’s when they’ve discovered just how profitable it is to finance both sides of a war and they’ve been doing it ever since. So, the world is still at war because it is very, very profitable to this family and their parasite bankster bloodlines. And for as long as we will continue to use money, the world will never know peace.

It is shocking for many to find out that the United States of America is a corporation ruled from abroad. Its original name was the Virginia Company and it was owned by the British Crown (it should not be mistaken for the Queen, which functions largely in a ceremonial capacity only).
The British Crown donated the company to the Vatican, which gave the exploitation rights back to the Crown. The US Presidents are appointed CEOs and their business is to make money for the British Crown and the Vatican, who take their share of the profits every year. The British Crown covertly rules the world from the 677-acre, independent sovereign state, known as The City of London. This other Crown is comprised of a committee of 12 banks headed by the Bank of England. Guess who is controlling the Bank of England? Yup, you get it !

From me : I will leave it here for your appreciation, but as for my own part, this few reading of the document makes me wonder about the sudden Spirit Warrant withdrawal. I am not jumping to a conclusion, it is just a thought. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The World Banking System
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 14:19:40 pm »
Clency please!!!!  Who ever wrote this is conspiratorial.  The Federal Reserve is fully part of the US Government and not a corporation. It is by law, independent of regulation by the Executive Branch of government and only Congress can do any regulation. It is the Treasury that has the machinery to print money and mint coins and not the Federal Reserve.  The Federal Reserve authorizes it to be printed by reducing the federal funds rate and/or by direct wire to the Treasury to print an extra ten million today in ten dollar bills, for example. It is that simple but that hard to see.

The Treasury earns money to do the job through carefully controlled seinorage fees.

See Here seinorage :
https://eml.berkeley.edu/~webfac/obstfeld/e202a_f12/seigniorage.pdf

See here who prints the money and how:
https://www.thebalance.com/is-the-federal-reserve-printing-money-3305842

The Fed does not loan the USA government any printed money, but instead lends it to banks over night through a federal reserve requirement that all banks must have sufficient reserves of cash and gold over night to meet bank demands on deposits the next day.  The Fed charges a fee to back the bank up for one night only or all week if necessary.  A bank may be short one billion dollars and asks the Fed to load it one billion dollars on demand if it is needed for the next day, and the Fed Funds rate today is pegged I think around 1.5% or thereabouts.  The bank pays the Fed daily 10.5 million dollars for that amount to get that guarantee loan.  If it has to use that one billion, it pays the FED all of it back and that is  1,000,010,500.00 (one billion ten million five hundred thousand dollars.) the next day.  Now I cut corners on this for ease of small numbers, but the fact is such a loan is unheard of in practice but this is to just illustrate how the FED would work if such a loan were requested. 

They can just pay 10.5 million for the privilege of having it available for none night and really there other fees too on a billion dollar loan like this but I am keeping it simple here.  Most banks borrow only a few million over night and pay a small fee (1.5%) if returned at once the next morning.

ALSO:

The Mega banks are not corporate banks but world institutions and are funded by countries (IMF) and not by families and no family owns them.  Brent Woods determined how to organize the world bank and  the IMF is the godchild of the United Nations.

And so on. I am sorry to say Clency, your friend handed you a right wing conspiracy paper and it is worthless, and it is almost fully and truly worthless to really understand how things really operate in the world financial community.

RON

« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 14:31:01 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 11:01:12 am »
Clency, thank you very much for sharing that document about the world banking system, that with all the conspiracy as it may be according to the authoritative word of Ron, it fits "perfectly", with the facts that the Empire inclemently carries out. To show just one button: Venezuela.
And thanks you for this important translation service. 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 07:22:53 am »
Egads Naim Oliveira, for a 23 year old you pack an overload of philosophical negatives I seldom see except for the historical films of the Bolsheviks of the 1930's.  In fact, you are speaking out as they did in the 1930's in their propaganda films and enunciation of their five and ten year leaps for world Communism to catch fire and take the world by storm.

The instigation of Jew bating was scathing and deadly then and Hitler and Stalin saw to a lot of pogroms and internment labor camps to take them out of their social systems and relieve them of their wealth and many times, their lives.   You echo it with that silly Yahweh banker stuff and I do wonder what has radicalized you to the point no revelation of the highest authority could tolerate using someone that has such revolutionary hatred toward racial traditions.  

Traditional designs are based on those who are better capable to lead, and you need only see that the  running of  wealth and science is all that is. is where do we take problems to be solved the best?  For atomic research it used to be the University of Chicago, and secondly, using the Rothschild family for expertly keeping allied monetary systems running to beat the Nazis.  It is strange that so many as students and in some governments forget what won the wars and who allowed the best chance to remain advising yourself of a vote in a representative government you yourself benefit from today.

It is also odd to report that genetics play a futile role in anniversaries of hatred and stigmatizing dislike of other racial groups.  Do you realize that the Middle East is primarily a culture of the Nodites?  And that the Nodites were a rebellious group who sided with the spirit rebels with the old Caligastia forum?   As a group the Nodite population prefers to keep to itself and persevere but in the case of the entire area of what we now call the Middle East, it has lost its Nodite traditions and basks in oil wealth that depends on bankers around the world to keep straight for them.  Yet they are confused by the modern idea of "rights" for anyone except for monarchy and the elite oil princes.

I ask why you bother to take on so much to dislike and warn against?  such an attitude leads to better housing for you perhaps, but it denigrates the world order to be accepting of a revolutionary idea that Jesus was a Son of God or that He matters at all anymore when there are so many interesting things to hate or punch in the head over.  I just fail to see how these views you hold with a few others apparently, have anything to do with epochal revelation that prefers to talk about high values in place of the smut of Jew bating and national envy concerning your own lot.

Philosophical discussions are always  welcomed here, but I soundly dislike seeing you blame ills on racial groups that are entirely innocent of accusations they are out to take anything away from you at all.  Fear pervades your accusations mostly because you see little to correct abuses in these systems, but for some reason you blame racial hegemony to cause abuses all men own up to if they can get away with it.

What you see in Venezuela, Occerpa, is another incident of a dime a doze dictatorship based on the crudest visions imaginable, and that is a majority supporting anything they can get for free for so-called necessities.  The United States has this type of internal nation state with Democrats who play the free game with education and taxes, yet the programs they advise to adopt have proven to bankrupt every society that ever tried them along with Venezuela. Guatemala, Argentina. and Chile to name a few recently.  Indeed, one needs to worry about the banking system, but it is not the Yahweh bankers who cause the greed  to spend yourselves silly over cars and television sets.

I would hope there comes a better tone to these discussions and I distinctly dislike discussions that use scape goats to cover up one's own weakness to want more than can be achieved without a good political and financial system  helping one to get more if t hat is what you really want.

Ron Besser
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I worry not about these statements in rebuttal to both of you above.  Being revisionists is one thing, but wanting to harm other people because of the inane practices of faltering political and social systems is useless rhetoric and I see Ron really bridle with your statements  Oliveira . You and Occerpa are not poor but you talk like you are for studying the way to divide your nations into the haves and have nots.  Ron is wealthy by your standards but he considers himself poor due to the exchange rates he must pay to live in such a beneficial environment.  He should live in Brazil to see how inflation ruins the best of plans to own property or the Chile no longer has the funds to run the State enterprise that saved thousands of live yearly by feed the poorest in the land subsistence grain.  All in all it is up to each individual  to decide what to support in this life, and then try to make a difference.  But in Ron's case he holds no man guilty of anything unless they prove to him they are out after something that is outright theft or murder in the name of some religion.  There is no difference between you Naim Oliveira and Ron except he welcomes controversy based on genuine problems one can face together, and lets the petty bickering you pick up Oliveira alone as it is a waste of  time, energy, and even money.

"We live in a consequential age, and because of that Naim, you are being held to task to do something, and not lay back and depend on what you already have to live a better life.  Jesus Himself fell out of love with the ideals of His first Apostle, Peter, when Peter threw a poor man out of the tent who wanted to listen to the Jesus discourse on wealth.  He was genuinely interested and yet was disdained by an Apostle who should have known better.

"You Naim, in particular, need humility to be successful with what is coming so soon to  Brazil and all of South America just to survive as this world of oil rich governments and coffee rich farms will end.  I am the Creator Son who must oversee Urantia collapse into the disabuse of most of its working culture systems and I hate it too, and that is because it will create new wars between people like yourself, and the oligarchy that forces traditional means of operations down your throat.  Ron does not decree you are wrong at all, but he says start placing the blame in the right place and forget those cultural scapegoats you love to throw up now and then in conversations with other revolutionaries.  He sees you like so many others all aflame and no where to put  that energy and suggests you reform society with it, but no epochal revelation will help you unless you assign the mistakes to the proper villains and stop scapegoating.

"I leave this discussion easily as Ron does I am sure as we both are very tire this morning of having no trust in systems that backfire on us all the time.  You Naim are excellent in mind and spirit, so please don't ruin any of those personal systems you have to evaluate the truth.  Evaluate the truth and not scapegoats I implore you and you will have people like Ron  to support you in your effort to reform worn out and luckless financial systems we have today everywhere.  I am Michael of Nebadon and wish all a good day. "

END  

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania