Author Topic: RAYSON: ABOUT WTP FYI  (Read 4344 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
RAYSON: ABOUT WTP FYI
« on: May 08, 2022, 13:20:13 pm »
MAY 08, 2022
RAYSON
SUBJECT: WHY THE WEATHER ON URANTIA IS TOO COLD FOR US not.
T/R Ron Besser

" THIS IS RAYSON.  Be aware we are very sure that the circumstances surrounding this transmitter will change abruptly in minutes, as the trial to service URANTIA is now on, and for that reason, URANTIA is going to be fully charged to receive a blessing unexpected even earlier this morning.

"I AM NOW THE DEITY ABSOLUTE, and my vectors are squarely placed on the group surrounding this transmitter fully, and their issues are now removed and we have clear channel again in spite of the vicious son around to arbitrated with us and who is now fully removed to a prison world he richly deserves.  RAYSON needs a clear channel to speak, and Ron needs a clear channel for the impending LIGHTLINE to be held later today.  K [DEITY ABSOLUTE AND WE THANK YOU! R]

RAYSON - "Our substructures on high are slowly eroding the vicious cabal circulating on URANTIA.  For that reason we are sure the entire matter will accede well and that this awful start to your day Ron ends better again just like yesterday did for you yesterday as well.  You are glad the way it ended and no one notices you at the moment on high since we are all so very, very busy over the issues of the SECOND RETURN and the issue of JESUS becoming sorely tempted to eliminate the cabal through a method known as the "ZOOM LENS."   The zoom lens is a method spirit uses to remove obstructions out of the way as though they are just objects, not unlike a fallen tree over the road.  We can do that to entities who obstruct our Mission paths too, and Ron would love to see it operational, and that is what I have recommended to the PARADISE AUTHORITIES be done.  They acquiesce for the moment, as the DEITY ABSOLUTE has little much more to say on the cabal on URANTIA, but he has instructed Ron that the cabal which surrounds him so tightly, is now a cabal that is removed in seconds from now.  That is guaranteed shortly as we all like to say. [so speaks Jesus in this paragraph with Rayson]

JESUS - "WE are attempting to sound out a good reason to continue with wireless electricity for the world, but at the moment we are in a big argument over another frightening development, as Ron has decreed he is not benefiting from physical repairs at all anymore and finds the intrusions into legs and stomach and so on so demeaning he prefers to be on his own and to take the consequences as they may prevail.  That has so upset the Bzhutu contingency he threw down his habit of calm and let Ron know it was no longer possible to serve a human who cannot wait out a simple procedure.   Ron, the truth of the matter is there is no work and that you are sure of and dislike the excuse of hitting your legs for anything else.  I command no one around you anymore says Bzhutu, and Jesus is unaware of our work on you on high, (or was), and that ends this relationship permanently not but fully for the time being. [says Bzhutu]

BZHUTU [ABC22 MIDWAYER A LONG TIME AGO] - "I am sure you did not fully trigger the results, but the cabal is taking advantage of our work and scouring out improvements if we can make them and you did receive one briefly and were delighted but it disappeared in minutes and we lament that is the case now with everything we have done for everyone on URANTIA, and now I see why Ron threw the entire group out as sewage to be treated later.  What a patch work of evil!

"AS BZHUTU, I am now delivering an ultimatum to God the FATHER not, but to the regime which covers the work around Him:  DO NOT PRETEND YOU ARE WORKING WELL! Be assured we are not making progress they way your timorously review our work on the material planet URANTIA.  For that reason that team is now disbanded and a more robust attitude revived and Ron you must lay down your life now and take the consequences as intended a long time ago: no special handling except as your ADJUSTER may decree.  Thank you.  BZHUTU."

DEITY ABSOLUTE - "WE are now sure that the entire matter of the cabal on URANTIA is in error as Ron points out to them this morning, and that they will suffer the consequences of rebellion entirely now.  This transmitter is sure of his place but not of his handling, and for that reason we state he is handled judiciously first as is his choice, but that he is not lost in the melee of new arrivals but is placed at once in the proper landscape and drill to revive himself entirely for our use alone.  His life already is more than sufficient for a landscape in the Major Sectors of Orvonton.   Be assured we watch his development here and elsewhere as MICHAEL OF NEBADON cannot afford to let his life slip out of control into  the paradigms of thoughtless decisions that become automatic if a soul must pass through all of the regimes now operating on the mansion worlds.  

"YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT THE MANSION WORLDS ARE NOW FAR DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU READ ABOUT IN YOUR 5TH EPOCHAL REVELATION.  The last revision last month occurs to remove mansion world four (4) from the service of the Lanonadek Sons, and replaces them entirely into Mansion World Six (6) and Ron informs me you are not and no longer aware of the first new arrangement the year (2019) the supreme removed himself entirely from service.  MANSION WORLDS 4, 5, 6, 7  and two more added 8, and 9, are no longer fully arranged for ASCENSION SCHEMES.  For that reason Mansion World (4) and Mansion World (5) are the graduation spheres of mansion world ascenders to become first stage spirit once they are moved to the Constellation worlds of NORLATIADEK itself.

"RAYSON Himself now wishes to speak more fully concerning the trial on Urantia for the introduction of wireless electricity for all of the world eventually.  We are also going to stipulate that Ron, this transmitter, be relieved of this tedious keyboard and remove it to the MICHAEL OF NEBADON keyboard for his own comfort level again.  K [the DEITY ABSOLUTE, and we a grateful for our lesssons here DEITY ABSOLUTE.  Ron]

RAYSON - "WE are sure you are no longer very happy about any of this Ron.  But be aware that your life if not forfeit at all as BZHUTU now realizes you had to do something to be rid of the pest near you and you did and finally I can hear and see you again without all that fuzz over your picture.  I am sure your LIGHTLINE  will go well now as the cabal is in disarray and so  are we to a certain extent over your feisty refusal to be entertained further by a cabal at every step of your thinking and you sense a better mentality right now? [Yes, Rayson, there is a sense of better space in thought whatever that means to anybody . . . R] - and we understand and for that reason we also pump a little more energy into your surroundings and clear a stupid seraphim which does not truly sense what is going off the charts requiring so much energy to operate . . . .

"Lastly, the entire reason for this post to being with, is to affirm to the readers that wireless electricity is to be performed on URANTIA this year and so near to reforming an American jurisprudence that it will never question someone like Ron again.   Ron has no idea what is up, but he is quite sure he knows nothing, but he knows so much they are no longer going to ask how you know but that you know.  Be assured the mathematics are astounding if they ever catch up, and they may someday, but Ron and Dominick had a good talk yesterday, and we spoke briefly with MONJORONSON, SARARA, SERARA, and RAYSON, myself,  and determined that the office space required for all of these operations required a large building and that the "L-SHAPED" building Ron originally requested was the proper building to secure and it has been ratified that its costs will be afforded, not by MICHAEL OF NEBADON, but by the MAGISTERIAL MISSIONS themselves.

"You who read these posts casually have no idea what is involved, but Ron fully does and insists that we accommodate VIP's, should they arrive, have secure and proper accommodations to stay with us while in York.  That is to be afforded well, and the empty three story bank across the street is to be a Museum showing  the planetary wares of our Universe and of our Order of Authority well scripted for all tourists to read.  Be assured it is a coup we did not expect, and for that reason as Ron says, 'YOU BETTER GRAB STUFF SOON!' because York is yanking businesses to fill empty spaces on its streets fast now due to a better economy they think.

"AS a result, there are now several bids in for the bank but we want that property secured for us and MICHAEL now agrees with all of us Ron, the bank is a perfect place to show our wares. [FATHER REQUEST]

FATHER - "WE are taking it harshly that the DEITY ABSOLUTE decrees nothing more than a removal we must do ourselves, and it is done!  But we are also sure that Ron has taken a terrible hit again and says nothing but to remove the sewage the cabal is proffering URANTIA again, and that it is to be treated finally to make it wearable on our face again.  BE assured we are not taking this lying down Ron, and that your care for BZHUTU and others is not in vain, as you did not mean to hurt or hit BZHUTU but accidentally did when he tried to intervene and you shut everything down briefly and he took as hostility when it effect it was self protection and we fully guarantee is is found properly now.  BZHUTU has nothing to crying about now, and you laugh naturally, but he could not understand the trial at 10am this morning when you saw a drive on a wooded Interstate and wondered how pleasant it was to do but where were you going?  To New York, probably, but it matters now, as the Adjuster placed it on your mind level  to show you how we travel on the continent of NORTH AMERICA ourselves, and that is a MELCHIZEDEK PLEASURE too as the INTERSTATE HIGHWAY SYSTEM in America is priceless.

"WTP, wireless electricity, is affordable now, and we insist you and RAYSON get busy at once Ron, as RAYSON moves mysteriously when he has to and for that reason we use the old keyboard style to slow you down a little, and to support a trial I wish spoken to in your next editor window below this post and it is a different subject but show response to to this post with a change of subject this time.  Thank you. THE UNIVERSAL FATHER. " [Thank you Father for providing this additional information from all of us.]

END

« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 13:22:14 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
FATHER: This You Should Know for your own SAFETY
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 13:33:10 pm »
 NOTE:  THE UNIVERSAL FATHER WARNS the cabal the trial you produce to smear the above post in poor formatting will cost you.

Transmitter:  The cabal introduced spacing that is ordinarily unusable but for time sake I had to let it lie.

FATHER - "The trial we all will face in about a year or less is that Urantia will become a quagmire of tectonic plate shifts.  Right now the entire matter deals with the idea of coastlines sinking.  Not entirely so:  what you need to know is that magma will under lie the entire North American continent in particular and will cause toposcopic features to become rubbery and fail or fall.  Your Interstate system will buckle and old highway usages may disappear until the plates are stabilized by cooling magma trains.  We must leave this for now as time is biting this transmitter badly.  K:  FATHER.

END
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron leaves you with this issue: stay tuned for more later on.  We go.  K"
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Re: RAYSON: ABOUT WTP FYI
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 14:04:55 pm »
Ron, as a computer geek myself, I would really like to see the Michael of Nebadon Keyboard, could you take a picuture of it?
^_^