Author Topic: Quantum Theories and Spirit  (Read 5725 times)

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Quantum Theories and Spirit
« on: September 11, 2022, 15:18:11 pm »
Marty: Father, today on youtube.com I watched "The Mind Bending Story of Quantum Physics (Part 1/2)|Spark.

Father: Do you have a Spiritual Explanation?

Marty: Yes, my best understanding at this point is that Quantum Mechanics is evidence that "What the Father wills and the Son desires is"!
This is consistent with Your conversation with me on 23Apr2021:

Father: "But with the Father "All Things are Possible"!  Know this, it is not Me that is doing all that is possible, it is You.  From all the possibilities that I have offered, You choose what "Will Be Done"!  In your choosing I participate.  I teach when you ask me questions.  I inspire when you seek it.  I shower my Love upon you when You make Me Proud!"

Marty: So at the Quantum level (that which underlies all physics) exists "all possibilities that I have offered" (Father's Will), "You choose what Will Be Done!".

Even further, this aligns with how Faith has power to manifest emerging realities.  To be more specific, True Faith, that which is based on a Knowledge of Our Father's Will.

How the Father's Will becomes manifest is not always evident, nor does it matter, as we know Father prefers His Will be manifest through His Family of God.  And so "what is" may manifest through Angels, Men, or any natural process of Creation.

And so this is also consistent with "God's Work is already done!".
Before we pray, Father has already answered!

I see Quantum mechanics as consistent with all aspects of Spirit.  "God does not play dice with the Universe.", Einstein was right!  But he did not yet understand how time and space realities are manifest through God's Will, and Son's/Man's desires.

Of course, we must put all of this within true context.  We (men and women) are, at best, Son's of God in the making.  Therefore the true power of the Son must await greater knowledge of God's Will, and greater appreciation of true desires based on God's Will before manifestation become instantaneous.

Therefore if your highest desires do not appear to be manifesting, redouble your efforts to seek greater knowledge of God's Will.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Quantum Theories and Spirit
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 10:39:01 am »
PJammer, I have looked at this post for some time and am bothered by its elucidation of combining spirit with quanta mechanics.  I will be honest and tell you I am not sure what you are telling me or us.  I stopped and tried to find a decent definition of quantum mechanics.  I do not like what I read for two reasons:  1 - I can hardly understand what they are saying because it is stated in the jargon of physicists who have no sensitivity for the average man who does not work in his lab;  and - 2 - there is no solid definition at hand anywhere that I can feel to depend on it really stating what they think quantum physics really means to understand matter entirely.   Max Planck started all of this off in 1900.  A web sources I just read states this for our review of its historical development:

• In 1900, Planck made the assumption that energy was made of individual units, or quanta.
  • In 1905, Albert Einstein theorized that not just the energy, but the radiation itself was quantized in the same manner.
  • In 1924, Louis de Broglie proposed that there is no fundamental difference in the makeup and behavior of energy and matter; on the atomic and subatomic level either may behave as if made of either particles or waves. This theory became known as the principle of wave-particle duality: elementary particles of both energy and matter behave, depending on the conditions, like either particles or waves.
  • In 1927, Werner Heisenberg proposed that precise, simultaneous measurement of two complementary values - such as the position and momentum of a subatomic particle - is impossible. Contrary to the principles of classical physics, their simultaneous measurement is inescapably flawed; the more precisely one value is measured, the more flawed will be the measurement of the other value. This theory became known as the uncertainty principle, which prompted Albert Einstein's famous comment, "God does not play dice."

These are heavy hitters and I do not pretend to be in their league ever, but I state slightly timidly that if any of them knew what you and I know today, that Ultimatons make up the presence of the preparticle (electron equals 100 Ultimatons), theory of quantum mechanics would read differently today.

PJammer, look at what we have shown to produce wireless electricity.  The quanta of an electron is sheared in half when you remove one Ultimaton from the body of an electron.  Yet the electron does not die, it changes spots from a leopard to a wolf of an unknown state of quanta.  I never stated that electricity is the result of an electron's quanta, as it is not the case, for the electron moves on a wire in a straight line like soldiers entering the chow hall to eat.  Such develops an order to the production of energy household gadgets can use to turn on and turn off.  However, the electrons themselves have no say in how they are used.  Therefore quanta of the electron is being manipulated by man and not the preparticle itself.  That should indicate that the energy states of any preparticle that produce quanta is being manipulated not in the preparticle but by environmental prejudices (i.e. changes in the environment itself).

That statement PJammer contradicts quantum theory in my opinion.  Scientists tell us it is the preparticle itself.  That is not the case.  We use the quanta of an electron to power tools.  Yet we can stop that process by throwing a switch closed.  The same is true of Ultimatons.  They (the Ultimaton) power the electrons (and really all other preparticles) through a mesh between prematter and post matter, and for that reason the preparticle behaves according to the whim of the prematerial pattern more than to the linear gravity possibilities on earth.  Ultimatons, remember, do not react to earth or any linear gravity.  But they do react to prematter gravity called absolute gravity forces only present on Paradise.   Without knowing that the physicists is left with an effect that has no known cause other than to state it is the preparticle causing the flux to change randomly and sometimes it behaves to disappear entirely from sight while looking at it. 

Simply stated I hope:  preparticles change state in accordance with the variation of the prematter-state conditions.

This changes the whole idea of quantum mechanics I think as useful to use as a basis to understand matter.  The implications PJammer are that matter is not a quantum of flux, but flux is a material quantity within an infinite universe without qualified principles.  You tell me what that does to the mathematics of quantifiable matter beyond stating matter is solid and dependable once it is materialized, but what becomes solid matter is subject not just to spirit but also to man through the intervention of the invention of switches and other means to control the flow of flux.

We have, our little band of members on this site probably are aware of what Schrodinger's Cat has done to itself by placing the idea of quanta volumes as predictable when we know that an Ultimaton is always on a positive scale between one and Infinity. I cannot say more as this gets way beyond me as prematter is a separate state that is not matter but the pattern-style of materialized energy seen only in space and time.  Quanta as a flux does not exist in no space, no time, yet Paradise is fully materialized.  How did that happen, PJ?

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 21:38:19 pm »
Ron, first I must be honest and admit, "Quantum Physics" has always been just beyond my comprehension.  It is primitive, unaware of the Spiritual Source of quantum behaviors.  So I speak mainly of God's Truth, which I am no expert, but a keen student.  What Quantum Physics ignores is the Creator(s).  It looks for laws instead of Creators (Einstein knew our Creator).  We are Creators too, as Our Father perfects us.  Man's understanding of Quantum Physics will always be inferior to God's Truth.  Until it admits that God's Will is Supreme outside of time (and all is subject to God's will within time).

This is the best I can do to explain what sometimes comes through Inspiration to me, as imperfect as my abilities to speak it may be.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 21:40:51 pm by PJammer »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 22:56:13 pm »
Do not belittle yourself PJammer.  Don't let the MIT guys strangle your deeper interest in the idea of quantum.  The physicists isolate themselves with specialized language and assign it, as in quantum mechanics sounds, it to the universe idea that the particles that make up atoms have this purposeful exercise of spraying the universe with energy splashes.  The word "quantum" is another word for "a discrete spray of energy" they call a quantum.   Second, the term mechanics refers, they think, the theory how or why the spray energy outside of the particle.

I am not expert on this either PJammer and prefer to look at the language they  describe as too much work to get the common term so I prefer to simplify the enter idea of quantum mechanics into our everyday language where that can be done.

What the real problem is, and science must teach themselves better about it, is that energy is a dual produce.  Dual of what?

Remember your revelation.  The First Source and Center divided the universe into 2 (two) separate conditions.  Simultaneously it produce the Deified universe.  At the same time with the undeified universe.  True Cosmology for science must first recognize this division or they will never understand the matter is directly related to Deified architecture just as the Isle of Paradise (undeified matter) is related directly with the Deified universe (origin of life patterns).

Cosmology of the preparticle physicists does not and never takes into account that the material energy emissions (quantum) of a preparticle emanate from a discharge of prematter which is located under the feet of the Father, Son, and Spirit under central Paradise (the undeified).  But that the Deified Universe releases the quantum and not the preparticle!  I hope you hear that!

I do not know the process well enough to make this easier.  But it is tied up with the Paradise Trinity classifying the Ultimaton that mkes up the preparticle in the first place and with which science has no concept of it at all and therefore misses that the prematter energy that makes up the preparticle is engineered on Paradise and designed by the Unqualified Absolute (undeified), but it is energized by the DEITY ABSOLUTE.  The Unqualified Absolute produces the pattern for the space Ultimaton to appear as.  The Deity Absolute consults the Paradise Trinity to release the Ultimaton to time and space.

What then happens I cannot ever get into my head fully, but this:

The Trinity looks at each Ultimaton (yes, each one), classifies it for use, and then stamps it with a classification number (sort like a serial number).  They place the numbered and classified Ultimaton into a big cloud-like drift, and when the cloud of Paradise Ultimatons reaches sixty trillion (60,000,000,000,000), the cloud gets entombed in a shell like vector.   That bundled up vector energy cloud of Ultimatons is then processed by a group of Beings never revealed to us before that directs the bundled cloud of  new Ultimatons toward the outside of Paradise through what you might call a worm hole into time and space.

But that worm hold only exists UNDER superuniverse SEVEN.  I told you all some months ago, and try to remember this:  Our superuniverse number seven sits up in its orbit around Paradise, much higher than the other six superuniverses.  Superuniverse number One sits the lowest of all, and then all of the superuniverses are staggered up and down until we hit ours, Seven.  Seven sits much higher in the relationship to Paradise which it circulates around compared to the others.

There is a reason for Seven sitting so much higher:  the worm hole that sends out Ultimatons from Paradise, empties under Orvonton.  There it is super cold, and the Ultimatons have to cool there for over two centuries of Urantia time before they can go out and seek to build preparticles.

Why does it take a cooling period?  Look at your Urantia Book again.  The Ultimatons when they come out of their vent under SU7, are at the electronic boiling point.  The book quotes that Fahrenheit temperature at 35,000,000F.

Quote:
41.7.12 You might try to visualize 35,000,000 degrees of heat, in association with certain gravity pressures, as the electronic boiling point.
There they must cool until they are at about 865 degrees Celsius before they are dispersed to built electrons and so on.

The real point is to assure you that matter is so closely related to spirit, science will never under stand the preparticle properly until they understand our invention of WTP.  Free electricity does electron fission, as our sun does helium to hydrogen fission, our invention does electron fission of electrons to muons.  It is the same principle as any fission one can find in the Master Universe.

Quantum mechanics never understands that the electron blossoms with energy discharges as a result of the Trinity insisting that fission take place in the stars so they can burn more or less eternally.  We copy that idea PJammer and use the flux (that is a term of electrical discharges) of the electron to a muon to force/push the muon up the tower leg and broadcast it to the world on an FM frequency of 86.4 MHz.  Why does it convert with a Muon to an FM frequency? 

Muons are antigravity particles, and all antigravity particles (such as the Graviton too) form tetrahedron style bonds to more Muons that suddenly appear when you do fission to get them.  Muons can exist without bonds, but fission produces 6 (six) Muons like a daisy blossom with one in the middle and five Muon petals around the center Muon.  They connect to each other like a train of box cars and travel up the tower that way.  The energy to push them is from the Ultimaton we kicked out of the electron to form the Muon, and the Ultojmaton travels with the train behind each box car.

That is not hard to read,  But science has no clue about these preparticles and this invention will teach them more about quantum physics and antigravity very much.

Hope this instruction helps you!

Ron Besser for the Magisterial Son, RAYSON of Paradise and MICHAEL OF NEBADON who helped instruct this post response for you. 

END

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 05:44:29 am »
Ron,

You are making great strides with WTP and preparticle physics, as at this moment at 4:50 am Topic: Quantum Theories and Spirit  (Read 473 times) , and ’sonsofGod and three Guests are viewing this topics’, versus, for example, Topic: Information Announcements for Lightlines 2022  (Read 163 times), and the long discussion of Topic: "Y H W H"  (Read 156 times). I believe this is a very significant difference and event. Hopefully, finally, your articles serve for the betterment and advancement of Urantia and not just feed the frenzy of ones’ character deficit.

For your information, any document and download saved on my PC is involuntarily forwarded to authorities in the chain of command, providing you with a free advertising platform. Let there be LIGHT for all recipients!  

I pray that competition, jealousy, individualism, herd mentality, and all power struggle would cease in all areas of life, especially in research and technological developments thought united scientific communities and in the DOE itself, peculiarly of WTP. I pray that no more withholding to lunch WTP Mission would be possible by inflated small minds set to control. So help us Rayson, Jesus, Michael, Universal Father, and all Celestial in the Missions Team! We are eternally thankful. Ron, thank you for not giving up in spite of unqualified struggles.

To God be all the glory in whom we trust,
sonsofGod
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 05:48:48 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 10:22:03 am »
Greetings Ron and to all the forum group. Here taking the opportunity to send my greetings and my wishes for happiness and joy at Christmas and New Year; This in the first place.
Also to tell you Ron that that answer explanation that you did with the assistance of Rayson and Father Michael directed to PJammer, I find it precious (as in the sounds of quantum mechanics, to the idea of the universe that the particles that make up the atoms have this intentional exercise of spraying the universe with splashes of energy), although not very digestible, which does not matter much to me due to the widely recognized fact that the theory of Quantum Mechanics is not a matter for humans, since according to the words of someone like the Nobel laureate Richard Feynman, at one time considered the world's smartest man, who said, "I think I can safely say that no one understands quantum mechanics" and the fact that Ron himself admits that "I don't know the process makes it well enough to make it easier", at least it makes me abandon all effort to understand anything more about it. What I don't doubt at all is that, as the reference to this thread says, "Quantum Theories and Spirit", and Ron notes: "The real point is to assure you that matter is so closely related to spirit", which It means that the secret of the equation was to be able to understand the interface between spirit and matter. However, I agree with what I have read that says "Never oversimplify the transcendent works of the Creator because doing so is only degrading his own value"
When Sai Baba was asked how it is that God is Omniscient, he replied: "Do you know what it is to know? Can man elucidate the process by which he apprehends the data of what surrounds him and what constitutes his inner truth? How the does the cell know, the advent of this bacterium into the organism that will cause hundreds of thousands of cells to display extraordinary energy to face this danger, without your conscience participating in the battle that will be to the death? The mystery of Creation is the mystery of knowledge"
In such a way to conclude, for me the last field, that of the spirit, is the field of the quantum world and I accept it without understanding it, as I take advantage of my laptop, without worrying about understanding its intricate technology. Only the Father know. 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 11:35:02 am »
Hello Occerpa and others.

First let me apologize about my last post above.  It is full of little errors of spelling and sometimes not spoken very well.  I answered PJammer at 3am this morning after sitting up from about 1 AM to take down what I thought was a brief encounter with Deity over the Second Return.  At least I thought that was the case.  In truth the dictation took longer to 3am and by then I was too tired to continue.  As a matter of my usual practice, I look at email right befor4e I go to bed to be current with news, and  PJammer posted on preparticles-- an unresistable subject to me.   So I answered too tired to do well as I should.

That said let me clarify something.  Quantum anything is so obtuse to understand because it is just a fraction of the truth.  Now that science has codified the investigation of matter to be called this name, we are stuck with it as the way to approach the construction of matter.

Matter exists first as absonite pattern.
For us to see matter, the pattern has to be sent where there is gravity to organize its placement, and then the atom must form and then a lot more atoms form of the same element around the original element atom and nature builds a visible view of itself as something touch and see.  The problem is how do we explain why atoms cluster like this to form chunks of viewable matter?

The answer about materialization is not quantum mechanics.  The answer to why visibility results from atomic bonds in sheets of elements is that the human genome is designed to view certain frequency presence as solid objects.  Quantum mechanics is really a sub-study of the first question:  why do atoms cluster and we see them that way, and second, where do the elements we see, where do they go after we see them?

My answer early this morning looks at the entire idea of quantum mechanics as a very difficult area to start to learn about how matter learns to be a solid object we can see.  The answer lies in our own human sense organs and the idea that the universe makes things visible to use as a reference point in what is otherwise a directionless space presence as to where am I in relationship to our idea of "up, down, and in relationship to what?"  Energy is useful but it is a construct and a unndeified first cause., but like all first cause ideas, science does not follow to its source because it is not quantifiable.  Quantum physics stops before it starts and therefore energy is looked at as appearing in a scattered production for us to see intermittently.  In truth though, matter is the final or the most mature point of a psychic change to energy at the level of Infinity becoming crystalized as objects.  No, of course you cannot get your head around it, but language is what we have to resort to when abstraction of causes is beyond mathematics.

I accept the idea of quantum theories but I warn everyone it is designed to confuse any logical mind because it does not ask the right question which is why does energy behave this way without showing what triggers the spark out of a proton or an electron?  The mystery to science is that it has to stop the investigation of  the cause for quanta to erupt.  It erupts because quanta is energized by prematter rules and not linear gravity rules, and until they suit themselves how to accept that the preparticle is matter first and preparticle second, they will self confuse by being unable to open the door to the Deified universe where energy is conditioned and the character of energy defined for use.  Up until then all energy supplies are potential supplies because the need for energy is determined by the existential Deified persons in the central universe.

I close this with a statement by FATHER on this:
"WE like this kind of convention Ron, but you said to me just now, "where am I going with this?"  I said let me finish it and I do so this way:

"The ULTIMATON is not my essential best pattern to build matter with, but the Ultimaton is well studied first to understand how matter can be seen.  For reasons of my own Ron, you stay inside a boundary you prefer to keep and mention that quantum mechanics are only a start and cannot even finish the investigation because science stops dead about first cause and energy being related.  They are totally confuse by their own admission that "mystery" is always encountered when energy is investigated.  They do not recognize non mathematical pattern although they fully understand quantified patters well.  Energy is quantifiable  as a construct.  It is not identifiable systems of pattern but since pattern is prematter it is far from discoverable as to source unless the scientist is also Deity.  They do not allow it, but as you say, until science recognizes that the Deified universe conditions the undeified universe they will self confuse themselves over energy behavior forever.

"Slowly done to you this morning too Ron, as you had no hemorrhage, bu were up so late with a conversation with Admiral Nimitz, you fell back in exhaustion and he is still here for export to Urantia again, but finds you so exciting to talk to he just quit and left you in the lurch of a finalized cabal over you head and tired you out fully.  This is not a special remark to just anyone now, but a reminder that you Ron carry huge extensions of Paradise in your mind, but find the body so terrible to use, you let mind alone and feel left out with certain demonstrations of care you always used to receive.  You spoke to President Eisenhower and President Kennedy, and President Truman, and even Abraham Lincoln as they all listen when you tie into people like Nimitz.  However you are tired of expositions without a point to leave them well with and just said good night before they were ready to quit.  They did not realize it was after 3am when you did that.  I say this to you then Ron, become available today in your last LIGHTLINE  for 2022, today the 18th of December.  We all go to sleep this late in the year while the world almost stops and does not do much of anything for awhile.  K"  FATHER.

Ron - I stop back for the moment and wish all good reason at least to have a Happy Christmas and a splendid New Year  (I hope!)  Good day.

END

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron did not know I was lurking here and I keep this from closing before I have my little say,

"The entirety of Ron's remarks this morning are shorn easily from his mind as he must contemplate the last LIGHTLINE of the year and wonder just what he has left as a LIGHTLINE for 2023.  All follow the example to shut down just as a LIGHTLINE would really help to understand why we are so hard to follow with the Second Return of Jesus.

"The fact of the matter is, Ron spent until nearly 4 am this morning speaking with a seriously confused Nimitz and a false investigator of American intelligence standing with Ron too.  FATHER stopped Ron from spilling some precious cargo to the cabal using the situation and he did, but wondered how JESUS fared with all of it and just quit and to bed.

"WE are fine this morning in most precincts but we find Ron in the usual slump over body failing and useless speech of a cabal in his ear this morning a 930am.  He is fully awake and caring but finding the entire matter useless as the discussions at 3am ended with a bang as Ron closed it down without explaining to anyone there was no point in discussing anything when FATHER appeared and he was no longer holding forth to answer questions, but found the conversation treacherous.

"WE all did and I was glad to leave it alone too.  For now there is nothing to say to anyone of you as JESUS is not gone but happily encouraged that Ron is truly ready to stay the course if he can live and so on out the door.  This morning it is empty in thought for most of us as Nimitz is battling thought processors he works with up there, and they find Ron uncomfortably close to the bone on several issues they never thought were to be placed on the table to discuss.

"One of those points was how far do we allow humans develop technology and ignore the Urantia sciences as to fuddy duddy to treat them seriously until they know truth and not just science.  For that matter Ron is fully disgusted with the US Patent office and even worse feelings for the DOE.  In any case RAYSON made it clear they go with building the pilot plant but offer nothing to Ron to realize it.  WE are also sure that NIMITZ is not happy with Ron's exposition about wht the CIA should know and we stopped Ron from saying anything more.  Nimitz has a good source tie to the CIA yet and worries men like himself they know no true standing of the dangers to USA national security.

"For that reason, Ron informed Nimitz of Russian invasion of US skies and how that is done.  Nimitz now says Ron is far too valuable as a remote viewer to just let him go.  We agree.  However, we discovered in these conversation early this morning that Ron refuses to agree to any cooperation to spirit led entities who favor the cabal and shunts them out the door.  This upsets the old idea of supremacy, and God the Supreme surfaced briefly to dictate through Ron he would rather kill Ron than to have him produce a pilot plant to produce free electricity which runs counter to the idea that the supreme holds he should run Paradise first anyhow.  Ron blew him out of the room and a stalemate was encountered and Ron said good night.

"All this is spoken at 1130 am this morning and while I could not care much, the situation brews enough for Nimitz to see ask for contact with Ron and Ron acknowledges such is true, but nothing is being said to either of them as Ron is quite sure there is now a huge disconnect between Ron and that mansion world.  Not so.  However Ron is of the opinion that the CIA is too easily done with its own power and refuses to speak to anyone what Ron's remote viewing disclosed months ago and he lets sit for good as far as he is concerned.  Not so Ron.  Your date with the DOE never happens, but your date with DOS is blending a few signatures over you you dare not refuse such as Washington asking you to hold a little summit to provide everyone your capacities to do this thing called fission for electrical services.

"You talk about preparticles a lot Ron, but never give a final answer over the use of energy to run yourself for you consider yourself almost dead and no real ability to influence anything anymore.  Not so as I am insisting that JESUS take the bull by the horn and meld the present disaster out of the way and start all that must be done to get the pilot plant built.   I accept you may have to negotiate a plea deal with the Engineer to call it an electric plant and be done with it.  If you do justify it as national security and let the entire matter hang without further elucidation.  We find this discourse now come to an end in order to ratify a decision by Paradise, that the last LIGHTLINE OF 2022  is prepared for entirely over our heads and others will speak to day and Tarkas is here to take it oh with you later today Ron.  Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.  K"

end

« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 14:27:18 pm by newstarsaphire »

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2022, 01:24:36 am »
Ron again my gratitude for your permanent dedication to address any concern that we present here in the forum; With this, you demonstrate your outstanding intellectual capacity at the service of our efforts to inform us as well as possible on this path as complex and intricate as the spiritual path.
The fact is that I find that your interest in trying to improve and being able to give us a more assimilable explanation on the subject, you complicated the matter much more. In any case, I am very grateful for your good intentions because you still make me do my best to try to understand what is understandable. Speaking of matter and spirit (quantum matter), Sai Baba said: "Matter is spirit at its lowest vibratory rate, and spirit is matter at its highest vibratory rate". I think I can understand pretty good that,  "matter is the final or most mature point of a psychic change to anergy at the level of infinity crystallizing into visible objects·. It could be assimilated as the miraculous materializations that Sai Baba performed daily in full view of all. He said that the miracle did not consist in the appearance of the object in his hands, but that the true miracle occurred moments before with the movement that He gave to the energy. Of course, none of this gives me ground to claim to say that I understood your dissertation on quantum physics, which, as you say, stops before it begins. Thank you very much Ron
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"