Author Topic: PartI - Policy Disagrement affecting you - 2 December 2022 Narrative  (Read 4983 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Part I - Policy Disagreement affecting you - 2 December 2022 Narrative

RON'S NOTE on the Transmission:
The post is long but unfinished in spite of its length.  The post requires a second transmission I will attempt once I post this one.  It is long enough some of you will lose interest, and why then do your bother? 
Here is the gist of the problem:
Paul of Tarsus has resigned his Commission and wishes it to be known why.  It affects you too.
Michael of Nebadon questions why continue the tradition of the concept of Sonship.  Why carry forward a status that is not respected any more on th human level after Urantia has done to it what it has?
The ANCIENTS OF DAYS  asked me to stop writing the narratives here.  Reason: the Universal FATHER wishes this not to be spilled out to this level of the creation, and the reason is severally meant to tell you:   1 - those who read this as Christians are offended;  2 - Those who know the 4th epochal revelation are ready for change but in this post, to change to what?  They speak in a post that follows this one, but you have to read this one to know the issues.  If you don't please do not bother learning what the meaning of the Second Return of Christ means by what it has to do with Christianity, our planet of life, and a lot of little things which are big things to us.

Most of this is better addressed in my second post to follow, but take this one seriously.

Transmission
2 December, 2022
Magisterial Foundation reporting
Ron Besser/TR

I am as usual reviewing the past year, that is most of what we deal with all of 2022, and to view it in spite of all the promises and failures it seems to have brought us entirely for the year to this point of 2 December.  To do that I sought the voice of an old friend of the family here, Paul of Tarsus, Saint Paul to most of you.  Here is Paul to say a few words to the gathering blue sky overhead we cannot see yet.  Gor for it Paul!

PAUL OF TARSUS/ SAINT PAUL of the New Testament Bible:

“I am delighted to be here this morning.  Ron is feeling peckish and so am I with all of the wrong people around him, us, and all, trying to bring Urantia back to some clarity of purpose besides war, famine, drought, and floods all at the same time.  I referred to the idea of a blue sky overhead you cannot see too, so let me address the positive for sure next:

“Last year we set out to build the WTP project.  That is for most of you who never remember what that points to, is that Ron and the Magisterial Son RAYSON put together a new invention which actually has been patented byu the US Patent Office, and has issued its notice of approval without actually delivering the document yet to Ron or his Attorney Ream of Ottawa., Kansas.  For reasons of my own concerns I make not comment about WTP, other than to say Ron has created a storm in the Army of Generals, as they are fighting the idea that this patent is too powerful to let lose on the American population without making a full and united care to implement at once.  The DOE (the US Department of Energy) wants a full scale review before it releases it and that harms Ron greatly as he cannot get notice to build without publishing how this changes every thing in how physics is to be taught.  The Army knows that and the Army is fully aware Ron held Top Secret Codeword clearance for years.  That is no small thing to day and Ron has held it all secret in order just to keep the calm.  HE knows more than you can ever guess, but that is not why I wish to speak today.

“You who know Ron even slightly know he has no truck with evil or does he care ever to strike down good workers in the field to come.  However, he has been seriously harmed by the very universe that needs to use him and is hating the idea of having to deal with foreign elements to the Urantia spiritual development, but that is exactly what is being pressed on Urantia right now, and he issued you all a forecast for the events of December and the 2023 new year that are highly probable.

“What you do not realize, and Ron refuses to deal with it at all, is that Urantia is directly under the care of the Eternal Son not, but under the auspices of the Paradise Trinity today.  That agency never allows man to speak clearly until they are done putting things right.  Unfortunately for Ron they put it right out of his care for WTP and leashed it to the success of a planetary government, not under Mantutia the Planetary Prince, but under MICHAEL OF NEBADON who wishes the entire matter of humanity to shut up and let the m establish the Second Bestowal of Christ to play out without any further say from anyone.  Ron does not get in the way, but is saying to them, ‘you have me at the end of my life and so stalled in work I cannot move forward or backwards..  I am not suppose to demand a way forward, but I do ask someone to relent so we can get our WTP work done.’

“For that reason the entire matter has once more been placed on the dais of the Commonwealth of Nations forum up here.  They predict with Ron what happens this month and early 2023, but Ron is not available to see to it, we are, and for that reason we stay silent, and that is because Ron suspects real ulterior motives at play and refuses to participate in most of it.  I agree with Ron: the cherry on the ice cream Sunday offered to all of you today is not fully the bright and happy dessert such should be.   For that reason they attack Ron at every chance and nobody comes to his aide now ever again as he burned the last bridge down this morning and let them know he could care less for ulterior plans on Urantia ever.

“For reasons of State that stands as a final declaration from Ron ever if he is not reassessed up here as unavoidably detained on Urantia to keep the WTP in front and built as he really wants it done for now and for the future.  Let his be clear then I am not Paul speaking now, but MICHAEL OF NEBADON truly,  Paul:

(MICHAEL OF NEBADON now speaking).  I am of the virtue you are and Ron is lost to a lot of hyperbole from indwellings which purport to be in his interest but they are not and he cleared them again this morning over the issue of ulterior motives once more and he has no wish to discuss that situation ever.  He makes a Supernaphim unhappy and unwieldy in the idea to change Urantia from within.

“Many of you reading this are not well informed enough to do anything but judge these writings from a church perspective.  IT is unfortunate to report to you the church has nothing to do with JESUS this time as we must free JESUS from the church which is so poorly informed it is in the way this time, and hardly helpful to all that must be seized and replaced on Urantia permanently.  Christianity is in for a big jolt and you are likely to get in the way with your laments..  That is a different story for later to post to here.

“Christianity is not the subject here, but most who read this think it is the answer to many of the earth’s problems.  It could be a hundred years ago, but today in the end of 2022, the chruch is stumbling again and the Pope is ill and the Protestant delegations fail entirely sense the new breeze blowing through the truly spiritualized minds of those who know the 5th epochal revelation left to die in your arms too frequently.

“In any case I agree with Ron and Paul, and many of you work against us all the time.  We clear these errors of commission soon enough and you have to deal with as best you can and we dare suggest that will be in utter confusion when we have to tear down the fabric of useless cantering from the pulpit about Jesus Christ and put in its place the CHRIST RETURNED but without the fanfare of the 1st Century AD so old now you do not recognize the Jesus who walked the earth in those days at all anymore.  We need a separate post only Ron can deliver while he is here on Urantia, as he is being pressed into the oblivion of souls who warned the planet for years they cannot win what they seek, and that includes many so-call Christian denominations who are so out of fact about the real Jesus they are just in the way.  We speak now to the WTP and the rest of the work waiting to be done that has nothing directly to do with the church at all.

“WTP is cheap and always lots of free electricity almost to all users on this earth.  It is a type of fission Ron created out of whole cloth while musing with the Paradise Son who calls himself RAYSON.  Rayson and Ron hit it off entirely and Ron saw to it that the entire idea cold be made public and their use without adorning with huge costs and billions of dollars to do it.  It can be done for a few million to build the plant.

“However, the US Dept of Energy dislikes people who can do these things without intervening in their offices just how to put it on the ground, and have not objected to the patent, but to Ron wanting it to be a universe possession and not the mean spirited commodities market which is useless in this work entirely.  Ron will win because we are fully behind the idea, but it will seem to fail at times because of the interference of men willing not to listen at progressive scientific changes but to their own greed and pride of knowledge the state of preparticle research is truly at a dead end without understanding how Ron uses them in ways science does not understand at all.  It is a huge breakthrough without fanfare and he, Ron, is bitterly applying what tourniquet he has to in order to keep alive enough to build it without the interference of the US government and all that money out of it for useless experiments in energy redemption.

“As an accomplished human being himself, Saint Paul removed his last year of standing on earth by daring to call the Roman Emperor a Sasquatch of useless baggage and got executed for doing so, along with Saint Peter.  That was in the year 57AD by the way and scholars should pay attention but they are addlepated over other issues about Saint Paul they cannot justify him as a Saint presently at all.  However, he is a Saint and I approve his lexicography all the time as Ron fully admires his ability to say the right things the right way all the time.

“I am, by Title, JESUS and the LORD’S PRAYER and the heart of GOD all the time, yet you of the churches never find it useful to understand I AM THE INTERCESSOR, as I am JESUS as you are your mother, you are your father, and you are you., AS YOUR LIFE IS MINE! And you dare not acknowledge such because the Bible is unclear about who is the power in heaven, but to start with, I AM!  Let this quietly be ascertained when JESUS appears, and you must bow not to JESUS but to the church who does not recognize it is not the 1st century of the life of JESUS, but the last century of JESUS for any of you if you do not doff your caps and lay down before the Lion of Judea.  

“For reasons of State. Ron knows that in heart and refused to pander to those even in my universe who seek ruination of all that is to be built for your world of the cross.  We consider the cross an instrument of death, and insist that it be removed from the facades of church buildings and a better symbol installed at once.  Yet your councils will argue to their own deaths it is inappropriate that it be done EVEN AT THE REQUEST OF JESUS HIMSELF!

“We are speaking mostly to that which should be done, but Ron is too frail to press this through as a normal human could do by waiting out the government and the attorney who is unconcerned and to let this thing play out either with him as he intends or without him and in the hands of his heir to authority, Dominick of the Planning Commission on the Board of the Magisterial Foundation.  Dominick is woefully unprepared for this and Ron knows it but there is not choice.  We let this stand on that for the moment less it deserves, but we also point out that the death ray Ron detests keeps spraying him by threats from our one time hosts to minuscule parties to other planets where they could successfully negotiate the requirements of a Mission.  Now we cannot even do that due to the failure of a Trinity production not, but to the failure of its personnel to fully entertain what EARTH fully needs to take care of: ITSELF.

“For reasons of my own I have decreed there is no end to Ron’s presence, but the cabal of my own staff refuses to relent and I remove them bit by bit to bring peace back to Ron, but they do not relent and now I am making one more declaration to all of you humans who support the SECOND RETURN as it must be done, and to state the entire matter of the replication of WTP as it was presented to Ron is now fully discharged not but to be impressed into service at once.  I dare not say how Ron, but keep your faith warm and secure.

“I now relent for PAUL to speak once more from his SAINTLY position on Paradise entirely secure again.  MIC HALE OF NEBADON at your service once more today and always Ron.  K” [Thank you God. From Ron]

PAUL OF TARSUS, “I require a lot more room than this Ron, but understand we are now into the 7th page of a Post they need to read all of it and complain they will but this has to be said:

“You are one of the few humans who now understands you are complaining correctly over and issue the rest of the universe is not really aware of, and that is the humans are fully required to bow to God, but they are not required to bough to a spiritual mistrust of humanity to the point it relieves themselves of all obligation to deal with humanity properly.  You have insist before Supernaphim Ron you are a sovereign personality and demand to be treated with respect.  They fully disagree yet they are catching the woof of your decision that unless they learn to do better they have nothing to do with you however that is to play out and you refuse to deal with angels which cannot understand their charge to do ministry and to let politics alone.  They are learning that the hard way now and you are letting it lie wisely.

“Finally, I am PAUL OF TARSUS and I relent no more than you do Ron, but a final decree has been issued by the ANCIENTS OF DAYS, that all sundry matters not having to do with you Ron and your alignment with ME, Paul of Tarsus, and Gabriel, and MICHAEL OF NEBADON, directly, are hereby rescinded into the accolades of trust you provide but no more an important aspect of either the MAGISTERIAL MISSIONS or the SECOND RETURN or of any other concern until THE FATHER Himself is required to rule on the admissibility of your work at all.  That is truly a slap to you and a slap to us, but you are not going to lie down in the face of such drudgery, and will not relent until your breath is removed from a physical body so wracked with pain nothing is left but to cull it out of existence.  Perhaps so, but you have a Creator Son angry at the entire matter and its treatment up here that I have resigned my position as a Chief of Something, and insist I belong where the battle for real Justice lifes on earth again.  For that reason I am demoted again and so on.  You are lost not Ron and neither am I, but this must not be allowed to stand.

“Consequently, your life is not on hold but rapidly being removed bit by bit until today when you let that spokesman know you do not tolerate its view it is inevitable to stand with it and not the truth fo the matter as you fully see correctly as we do, and that no Infinity is strong enough to countervail the will of God, as this type of ministry from Paradise itself is suggesting must be done to you or Me, or to anyone who sees the Justice System broken over the issue of a State of Human corporations that are true and honest and prevail in spite of an American government lost ot its own best nature, an to Paradise which has to reassess what it just said had to be.  Good day!  I leave peacefully bu deeply upset over this State of Affairs.  K - I am Paul of Tarsus at your service, and to all of you,  and to you Ron in particular,  for setting the record straight this morning in your sleep of all things!  Paul of Tarsus has now spoken.”

[That you Paul -the meaning of your words are wide and deep, yet I know so little but I will never fall to them if I can possibly help it.  It is my plege to you and your scrifice on our behalf Paul.  We thank God for your help.  Ron]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “Ron your plans for today are to be fully executed but make light of the fact it is not your final day but the beginning of facing the truth: we have no support again, and we have nothing to supply again, yet it goes forward as best it can and do not be surprised by good fortune in spite of a terrible beginning to the new year of 2023 by you current calendar.  The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION and the MISSION IT SUPPORTS WITH MONJORONSON, SERARA, AND RAYSON presses forward for good and until Urantia is reclaimed.  

“I further export to the INFINITE SPIRIT to heal the rift between yhou and Ron not but to heal the rift between Nebadon and the Creative Spirit not, nut to make amends with a final solution that presses not a return to a spirit let universe but to a will lead universe that must be understood all over again between Me and Ron and you are not wrong Ron and let that rot lay for now.  You are fighting them as we fight them and I have the power to keep them at bay but not entirely out of your hair as you must fight for humanity what I never thought would happen, and that is to question the nature of human sonship for what it truly is turning out to be: a spirit led error of transmission not, but in actual practice a terrible ruse over training without a full purpose at this point in time.  This has such huge implications I am not prepared to speak further. MICHAEL OF NEBADON who hopes to be of service to the creation quickly soon and damn the torpedoes!!!”

THE ANCIENTS OF DAYS - “Ron you are not im mortal danger at all but have assumed the mantle of disease against a trial of the PARADISE TRINITY in its care to preserve Urantia until it has the strength to pass muster once more on its own behalf.  The loss of favor from us is not impending, but the loss of favor to Nebadon might be in the offing unless MICHAEL OF NEBADON recant the idea of sonship being in trouble so much.  HE does not intend to disenfranchise the sonship status of trillions who have passed through Nebadon, but He must understand that the ANCIENTS OF DAYS must also learn just what the FATHER intends to do about a TRINITY now divided in itself over the loss of the supreme as it used to be without rancor to all who served under god the supreme. [Ron I am bid not to capitalize.]”

Ron here - The ANCIENTS OF DAYS cut the transmission.  I respect that and stand down.  However, something is terrible amiss here and I am too small to look at in the Universal context it requires.  

Further I am cutting this post arbitrarily since there is a huge rumble at producing this narrative to you.  I am truly a servant of God, and it is not my place to be the wording of a serious disagreement.  I am posting this as is, but will follow it up with another post, I think, under this one when we can get our wits back together as to why this is being dished out and then quickly abandoned.  Could it be the FATHER sees this developing as too radical for His tastes and wishes me to state reason in the following post without destroying what Paul has had to say and what Michael is say and what the ANCIENTS OF DAYS  decree is a miss-step by the universe to let this all hang out just before MICHAEL OF NEBADON is ready to make a major change to you who read this, and me who writes this, and what Paul of Tarsus declares is a huge miscarriage of justice to all in the creator.  Wait for the next post.  

Ron (with the help of a huge contingency of people next to me worrying about the entire matter as useful for us to know, but I contend it is almost sacrilege to hear some of it, yet the entire matter is a genuine offense no to you and me but to the whole idea of sonship and the status of Sons producing Missions of saving our planet and redoing it so it is livable again in so many respects)   K

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PartI - Policy Disagrement affecting you - 2 December 2022 Narrative
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 13:27:34 pm »
PART II
This is to continue the post above with a little less intensity and the UNIVERSAL FATHER wishes to start it:

FATHER:
I disagree with almost everything said in Part I above. The churches, make no mistake about it, and they are in real trouble philosophically with the Second Return of Jesus.  You all have become crystalized in your thinking and we must abandon outside correction and rely on your own and personal corrections.  I sincerely doubt you can do that alone, but that is decreed as of now to take it more on your own thinking.

Second, let it be known that you Ron are not discarded in spite of what Paul fears most of all, and that is the Justice system is too damaged to recover the rightful means of purpose for the MASTER UNIVERSE itself.  I dare not speak to this at such low levels of creation, but to you Ron, I say this:  Keep your faith strong and give out with a myriad of translations of how this is to be taught to the rank and file on Urantia who believe you to be a fool lost in a "cloud of pink WTP."  Some think your promises could not possibly work.  They are the usual human tribes which make hardly any effort to improve themselves much less improve a whole planet.

Third, you are a funny man without caring how it falls on the ears of those who are so serious they miss their own redemption in joy.  Let it be stated you cannot help being funny as there is so much material lying around to be funny about we care less.  It is not blasphemy to speak to the truth through the vein of clever language/humor."

"In all of this though, I am FATHER."

Ron:  In the last analysis however well one may think of how the management of this Master Universe is provided, no one mocks the Father!  The some total of who may do so will find themselves on the cur of perdition without a place to go.  The policy disagreements should never go that far, but they have, and this post should warn the useless spirit beings who take it too far, they have a lot to make up for if they survive this era of insurrection.

For new readers, this planet actually carries a name called Urantia.  That is pronounced YOU Ran Sha and call it earh still but the records upstairs all are labeled Urantia to start.

Let us here from Paradise.  This is one of the Deities who maintain its place in the Master Universe for your eventual use when you pass your tests and are perfected.  The Paradise Deities, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit, are in different functions, are infinitely perfect.  You and I get to get a taste of perfection in spirit administration, but they are universal.  Besides administration, they are perfect in designing matter and life.  The Infinite Spirit actually has two jobs on Paradise besides 1) the mover and shaker of work that is both physical and spiritual for the Master Universe.  But if the Father and the Son ask him to do something particularly for Him to dom he changes title and becomes the Conjoint Actor.  Conjoint means He does for the two of them as their voice is one but they are often asking the same thing at the same time to be done.  The Conjoint Actor is the One who does for the joint request.

THE INFINITE SPIRIT SPIRIT speaks - 

I speak to you as the Conjoint Actor and I am sometimes called the Heir of Spirit to God the Father and the Eternal Son.  We speak briefly about this role when it comes to policy making about how to run the Master Universe.

"Ron feels we are far too lax to remove evil so slowly.  We disagree, but Ron works directly with us and therefore the evil ones step in and try to harm our relationship.  So far that has never happened.  Now let me say this about some other things:

"Cross your chest in the church as you please, but I, the INFINITE SPIRIT, no longer eschews speeches for coherent dialog with all the universe as it once was.  Ron knows both eras and the old era was much more pleasant then this one by far.  Right now we support the New Universe Era, but pine for the old but it cannot be brought back.

There is almost infinitely more to say to this but we let this rest for now.  Good Day.  I am the INFINITE SPIRIT, and wish you all well for this blessed New Year of 2023."

Ron your Transmitter:  There is also the Eternal Son, a Coordinate Deity of and with the Father.  HE and the FATHER personalized CREATOR SONS in time.  It was a Creator Son who came to you as JESUS and we introduce you to the Creator Son of your creation, in this area of space that has the name of NEBADON (Neb Ah Don)

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

"You have been introduced to the INFINITE SPIRIT, now meet a time being.  I am not Infinite but I am Absolute** and we speak to that later below.  I appeared as a part of JESUS in the first century AD on your planet, and we are about to do the same thing again if we can get all of these policy differences ironed out.  If JESUS appears, I am there too!  May we meet soon!"

Ron - Thank you Michael of Nebadon and let me explain that term "Absolute".  Infinity is made up of parts.  There is the spirit part, there is the matter part, and their is the administration part, and many more, but those are the ones you would recognize.  When you make a pie out of Infinity to talk about a part, (for example the small part that Michael plays as Infinity) that part is called an Absolute.  That is one slice of the pie taken out of Infinity to talk about it.  IT becomes an Absolute.  Michael of Nebadon is Absolute in particularly solving time problems only.  That is it.  Thank you.

And thank you for your attention. K

END

« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 18:02:15 pm by Ron Besser »

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 08:32:28 am »
I just got to read this first thing on the morning as I was away from the Internet yesterday, thus the late response. For my heart is pressuring me to make this statement right now, even before I would read the second part not to have its influence on me just yet. I have to speak up now even if I have no merit to speak into universe governing and decision makings. I might misunderstand something in my haste and may have to apologize later, but nothing is new under the sun. Yet my heart cries to release this to Father for He is always so comforting, loving, and wise that we cry to Him for remediation.

I would like to let Father know, our greatly beloved Father in whom all of our hopes and life abides - as well Michael of Nebadon's love for us our Father who gained full authority over governing His created universe, but in this case He also is in the position that we are -, we are utterly shocked of Paradise's standing in our current condition. I am shocked for this moment of the decisions and alignment of Paradise with the plans of Michael  and Jesus, who are just getting ready to turn our cursed world around to love, for the sake of our Paradise Father above all, to save the lost soul population to Him the best they can. So, this has to be a mistake. I am in anticipation to honor Ron's life of sacrifice and above human efforts to bring this planet back to Light and blessings, as he was assured so many times before from Paradise. I just simply have no comprehension WHY is this turnaround, even if reading this post for the second time, but now looking forward to the second part and may comment as I be led.

We have been through this before more than once and my reaction always is the same, I am shocked, and without understanding why. How can we little animal like humans remedy anything I do not know, but ready to follow Michael of Nebadon and Jesus, and Machiventa, and all the Sons working with us and are so committed, even the Saints of old, Apostle Paul and Peter, so this cannot go wrong and they - not me who have not done much other than trying to keep my head above turbulent spiritual waters - would deserve more respect in my humble opinion.

I know I am stepping over my boundaries to say this, but what always hurts the most is to see that the fallen sons who wracked Urantia for eons in human terms, who tortured and caused billions of souls to perish who could have become finaliters to serve and worship Father forever, get away with so much. They offered rehabilitation and reeducation, and for me that is out of balance while I pray for Father's will be done, for He loves them too as much as He loves us. Who am I to judge, but at no time is that I would feel that these entities would deserve more than those whom they have afflicted beyond reeducation and rehabilitation capacity. They are not erring sons who do not know what they are doing. They are erring but willfully. They done it willfully and consciously and for very long without any intention for repentance as we see day to day - of which this situation is created by. The disturbed communications, the setbacks, Ron's horrible health condition are all their doings still! And let me remind you Father of others who passed before us being murdered for telling the truth, Tory Smith, and Galactic Collection creator, and the young Jewish reporter are few examples from the recent past, and thousands of others, injected with isotopes, violated and murdered, and I am sure Clency and Lemuel did not just fell on their own either. When they say "I don't know what happened" we know it is the cabal, for when I fell stumbling over a rock I knew exactly what happened while I was falling. When these sons - that I know being called demons on Urantia - are getting ahead of us I am again shocked and offended, and must tell myself that my sense of justice must be renewed in Father's heart. So again, let me conclude that this entire situation is THEIR Victory and doings, for without the cabal we would already have Jesus among us and we would be at work to change the world and birth into existence our Father's will.  Jesus told us more than once that we too will lay down our lives as He did, so let us begin. Let us not go to the mansion worlds without fulfilling our purpose while on Urantia. We waited for 20 years and some even more, have mercy on us Father. As our money declares in GOD we trust and we mean it too.

Thank you for reading my post and I bag that may Father bless us with all the infinite goodness of His heart that we all know so well. Father we love and trust you forever and rest in knowing this temporary lapse of reason  from our point of view will pass over the waves of renewal for eternity. Yours forever. Amen
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 08:43:50 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 10:14:22 am »
SonsofGod, in America on some of our coins is a small sign post that is my guide in all things and in all ways, though we may very well understand them not. That sign on our coins reads simply, " In God We Trust."

This is all I need to carry on here, as long as I think that here is where I seem to abide. A certain unshakable trust that God knows what He is doing and will guide me home.

"This is JESUS, never in my present second incarnation have I witnessed such a faith in all this new Jerusalem ! Go then Ghost Dancer and  walk with Me this same road I am on. Your faith has redeemed you. And you SonsofGod my little mustard seed, you could be the biggest tree in my garden giving all those that seek a soft place to rest, a gentle breeze and shady place to escape from the heat if only you had a little more faith in the powers that be. Of course it is never too late to turn within, but it must start with you not being afraid of every shadow outside of you. This has been  JESUS THE CHRIST and I step back for I must still be about The Father's business even now and good day to you all, My peace be with you."

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 10:19:27 am »
Your response is not unreasonable SonsOfGod and it carries your incessant view to tell me no more than I can handle.  You are working with us Valerie with poor equipment to understand all that is happening and all of the consequences to why it has happened.

Human reporting and speaking to it has to be necessarily sketchy.  Michael has lived a life that has almost no beginning to our view it is so long ago he set out to design and build a Local Universe we inhabit with Him now.  However, he has the perspective of God and we have the perspective of a time-lag in everything we do.  This awful rewind over policy reported to you lately here is nothing compared to the time he has put in to make the place habitable.  Right now I would call it  uninhabitable when it comes to the comfort of knowing your place, or my place, or even His place.

What is the degree of disaster Valerie?  He is trying to tell us through rather brutal tabulations that everything you have taken for granted might now be a lie because someone fooled with the very mechanism of good will and got bitten really hard for doing so.  I know already this throws your thinking out the window and you say I do not know what you are talking about.  Well, the entire patch of reporting I did recently is all like that but you have to recognize SonsOfGod you are reading a very unusual site and it is never easy to negotiate when its founder is still allowed to hear the problems the highest spirit possible is having to maintain the hopes found in the very modern, but in error now, 5th epochal revelation.  I would rather not know that entirely, but I know just enough to say that the fools on capitol hill USA are making it worse with the endless pandering to the epidemic and the useless version of an E>U that makes rules that Russia laughs at because the $60.barrel of oil limit is a joke,  Underneath that new law they passed is the idea the Russia is harmed by it.  The truth is that $60/bbl of oil is far too expensive for most nations to afford it even if there was no war.

I am not into analysis really of that situation, but I am pointing out that groups of people whether in government or independent of all of it, set rules for themselves that have nothing to do with the reality of the world as it actually is.  What we have here is MICHAEL and the FATHER have told us bluntly, the world of the Master Universe has run into a stage of development that is not sustainable to reach the goal of an Infinite Universe with no longer any development problems.  That is to be expected we time beings say, but the Absolutes are not used to having to re-examine the premise of existence built into the programs for Master Universe completion.

Finally, what I am saying is that you are not happy they are not happy and cannot fathom just why you have to take anything on like what we have reported.  I dare say that this coming late in my life leaves me cold hearted and unusually lost to any promise of redemption which never seems to have a proper map to follow with any real hope I see redemption styles again.  Yet we both asked for by being about to communicate with the very nerve centers that see to actualized reality produce actual circumstances our world must deal with and all of us in it too.  It is childish thinking Valerie to believe losing your teeth over hitting the wall of truthful reality gets a quarter under your pillow for your loss. 

I happen to agree with you the news is worse than we thought and the promise for the future truly obscure now, but we are time beings and must step on the next place on the path dictated by reality and we have gotten reported to us one hard dose of situations that are not working right now that seriously undermines the whole idea of "isn't this a wonderful world to see to!" opinion we used to have. 

Like you and the rest here, deal with it in your own terms and do not expect rosy pictures of UN-inspected reality to run your life.  We have ostriches with their heads in the ground all over this planet running governments and so on, but Urantia belongs to FATHER and MICHAEL is the CURATOR and it is far better to be knowing the storm of disagreements over the conduct of reality, than not to know it.  Don't read Valerie and enjoy a false peace.   Thanks for your post.

END

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 18:05:38 pm »
Part II of this post originally made on December 2nd, has been greatly revived and I bump this so you notice it.

Thank you,
Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks - "Ron sees an error made and corrects it by redoing Part II and is much better now.  Some of you did not know what he was talking about and he has now vastly improved that for your edification.  Thank you.  MICHAEL.  K"

END