Author Topic: My Prayers  (Read 4916 times)

Offline Lina

• MSN Messenger - capettini.lina@tiscali.it
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Prayers
« on: September 06, 2023, 12:55:24 pm »
MY PRAYERS

Today I would like to share with you how I express my prayers to the Father at this time.
If I see others, I will draw inspiration from them too.
Normally, in the morning and in the evening, after personal and family prayer, I turn to the Father with the prayer that Jesus taught us in his first coming, but which I integrate in some parts with my own feelings, like this:
“Our Father, who art in Heaven and are in our hearts,
may Your Name be recognized, honored and hallowed,
Thy kingdom come, Thy kingdom come, Thy kingdom come among us!
Thy will always be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily food. Grant us Peace - Brotherhood - Health and Abundance.
Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors.
Do not let us fall into temptation, but deliver us from evil, deliver us from evil, deliver us from all evil, now and forever!
Thank you Father."

I turn again to the Father and ask for His Assistance for our courageous and innovative Creator Son Michael of Nebadon, for the realization of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, which we are awaiting with so much Faith and Trust, as a turning point to form a new humanity.
I ask Him to support the implementation of the Regency, so vital to re-directing our world with Divine Governance, and allow us to materialize the Free Energy, so much needed!
I ask him to protect the Magistral Foundation and all Missions, with the Mighty Melchizedeks, Adam and Eve, and all collaborators, both Spirit and human.
And finally, I ask Him to protect this Forum, the extraordinary Ron who runs it, all the Transmitters who bring us the Voice of God, and all the members.

Thanks and a big hello to you all.
Lina

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My Prayers
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 15:44:26 pm »
That was so beautifully said Lina and welcome to the forum I know I'm late in saying so but better late than never. May we all grow in Light and learn from each other's Soul. Thank You.

Weydevu

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 15:52:20 pm »

Hello, Lina.
                    Thank you for sharing your prayers with us.
They are beautiful and will inspire others to do the same.
It only takes a few moments to offer up a sincere prayer and a "thank you",
for another day.

Lemuel

Offline Lina

• MSN Messenger - capettini.lina@tiscali.it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 11:15:14 am »
Thank you Weydevu for your kind welcome, we are all traveling companions and we can support each other to overcome obstacles and stay the course, keeping the goal to be achieved firmly in front of us.

A warm greeting
Lina