Author Topic: PATENT NOTIFICATON AND ANCIENTS OF DAYS setting Standards For IT  (Read 6886 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
PATENT NOTIFICATON AND ANCIENTS OF DAYS setting Standards For IT
« on: February 25, 2023, 15:26:46 pm »
Notification
WTP Patent Issued March 7, 2023
Patent # 11601013

February 25, 2023
York, Pa 3PM NYT
Dear Members and Guests who take interest:

The US Patent Office has issued form confirmation number 5839 which attends the publication of Patent Number 11601013 to my property. Full issuance date as to be published on March 7, 2023.

What this does is to finish a long drawn out process containing heated arguments and disguised dislike for the whole idea of free electricity, but in final summation, the patent could not be denied because it is in order and reasonably provided insofar as to its workability. That is the view of the Department of Energy, I am sure, and the view of the Patent Office is that it must be issued. The patent office reviewed this patent with several universities, and none could report they fully could understand the process. MIT I am told wished it deep buried, but upon reflection, reversed their course and recommended it be issued for an experimental build of the pilot plant.

I am telling you this because for those of you who hold this worthwhile I am belonging to the group which knows it works but I am hamstrung for the lack of resources. In plain English, the estimated cost to build the pilot plant is roughly estimated at $30 million. My social security check will not cover that due to that resource being a little low.

Further, I am told by my co-inventor, the Deity of the Magisterial Sons, to bug off, but that is the result of a fried cabal trying to interfere with any and all plans to start operations to provide Engineering for blue prints and specifications for construction bids (RFP). However, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, insists this must proceed, and yesterday, the 24th of February, 2023, my attorney’s office showed me the issue slip document that the Patent is now to be in printed form release date provided above.

Let me say this too. I am informed by the celestial realm that the issue of this patent is a red letter for them. For the first time in universe history, man (moi) has proceeded to become part of a divine mission to a material planet. The material planet in question is Urantia.

Also, for the first time, the patent office has issued a patent surrounding free electricity. Up until this time, they have refused to issue patents surrounding the idea of a Nikola Tesla style idea that electrons out of the magnetosphere can produce sufficient electricity to use in a community of people on earth. They now admit that my means to produce electrons is valable and understood, and that they do not understand the idea of ULTIMATONS. OF course, I tell you, Ultimatons are so critical, we worry about their ease of availability in the coming dust and snow and rain storms coming to Urantia in the next few years.

That the patent office has secured enough nerve to issue this patent is a bit strange to my Attorney who has been advised by his counselors from various universities, that if this works they will eat crown and a number of hats, as they believe it is impossible to drive useable electricity off a tower using an FM broadcast frequency. That is, in case you are wondering, is what we can do.

That is big news enough, but let me point something out to you who can get excited by this invention. We have produced chilly fission.

Most of you know the only fission you know about is how our sun converts helium to hydrogen, and then burns hydrogen to provide light and heat. That is mostly how all suns operate.

What we have done on Urantia with this invention is to take not a helium atom, but an electron preparticle, subject it to an electronic smack that dislodges 1 Ultimaton, and the electron dissipates and a Muon appears in its place.

What science does not know is that a Muon preparticle is not a normal preparticle. It does not form atoms at all. What it does do in its normal function as a preparticle is to heal damaged atoms by present them with an antigravity sauce which removes the source of the stress damaging the atom. This happens usually in bright stars (suns) and then the Muon goes on its way to provide triage to atoms elsewhere.

However, a Muon behaves very differently than an electron.

For one thing a Muon likes to run very fast. They streak through the air or space within one-tenth of the speed of light. They are also so light, they float rather than press a way through space or atmosphere. And, a particular way of behaving that really helps us out, the Muon has a low frequency that forms a carrier wave, and it runs through space like a choo choo train with links in a line to other Muons like box cars on a freight train. When we send a Muon up the tower leg at the box top for broadcast, it is a big train, actually an infinitely long train, composed of Muon box cars that go up the leg single file and fly off the top of the tower at the speed of light.

The trick our patent has learned to do is that when the Muon strikes a metal antenna on the house, the Muon automatically converts it back to an electron, Then you have free electricity again. It is cheap, and easy, and fully renewable and plentiful. And it is super safe as the Muon chain is so weak electrically you could put your finger on it and it would only slightly tingle.

Patent 11601013 is a miracle of transduction. Transduction is a term that says we can take a free preparticle, run it through a device, and make it work for us in some way. This transduction work results in the process of fission, and fission is the ability to able to change one element into another element. The medieval idea of turning lead into gold is really possible, but you have to use fission to do it. We do that here by changing electron particles into broadcast particles. The fact that we change electrons of gravity control into muons into anti gravity control is a separate problem for science to work out too.

And finally this:

I am advised that the entire matter of this patent is such an interest to the collegiate view of universities who also know about this, and we will estrange many to the point they cannot eat anything I say. That is then a project that I must prove how this works by building the plant, and then light streets up in towns and farms around our tower. To do that we need money to build and that is provided not by SALVINTON now, but by UVERSA.

UVERSA NOTICE:

â€œWE are the ANCIENTS OF DAYS and hereby certify that Patent 11601013 is considered epochal revelation.

â€œFurther, we insist that we provide the resources to produce this patent for pilot plant building. That reference is settled already to the Salvington Government and its THIRD REVELATORY COMMISSION. That 3rd Revelatory Commission is in fact the same as the 1st Revelatory Commission which configured the 5th epochal revelation, known on Urantia as the Urantia Book.

â€œFor that reason we certify that Ron Besser and the other transmitters as the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation are a Contact Commission of this date.

“Concluding this statement is the following advice:

“WE THE ANCIENTS OF DAYS, do conclude that the entire measure of issue of Patent 11601013 is certified as epochal revelation in and of itself and no further revelation is forthcoming. That is, until the 6th epochal revelation is prepared by that said Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation under the Chairmanship of MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK and his Co-Chair Ronald Besser of York, Pennsylvania. Further evidence of this transmission is that the assigned Co-Chair of the Magisterial Foundation is part and parcel of the entire Contact Commission at once. Members of the Board of Directors who do not transmit the Voice of God are necessarily included but are not considered the transmitters of record for the 6th epochal revelation.

“WE recommend the following interstatus to be recognized as well:

“Ronald L. Besser is the account dispersal agent; MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK is the account oversight person; MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK is the Government Planetary Prince Advisor, and that MICHAEL OF NEBADON is the Chief Counsel to the Magisterial Foundation as it may be.

Fully described is our view of the Magisterial Foundation:

1 - IT is to deliver the construction of the Patent 11601013 fully built through its sub-agent, The RAYSON Corporation and its subsidiary as RAYSON ELECTRIC, as a finished plant producing free-style electricity. And for that matter all of its components including the gamma ray dome on one or both buildings in the complex so far.

2 - The Magisterial Foundation is credited as owned originally by Ronald L. Besser, but is sold to the Salvington Government on behalf of the Urantia Planetary Governments headed by MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK as Planetary Prince, Machiventa Melchizedek as Account Manager, and that Ronald L. Besser be the only signature on checks herewith. The need for the duplicate signature status is for the Rayson Corporation only.

3 - The Magisterial Foundation is a lofty Foundation and Trust and those two Trust agreements are modified not but contain the issue of property transfer and protection of the personal property of Ronald L. Besser and the transfer of license and permission funding from the Magisterial Foundation to the RAYSON Corporation and Rayson Electric.

4 - Finally, the Magisterial Foundation is the Grantor to provide the issue of twenty million USD to begin the Engineering process by 04 or 05 March 2023. Further tranches of addition monies will be afforded by the Account Manager, MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK . Lastly, Ronald L. Besser, must accrue dollars spent for him in his own worth back to the Magisterial Foundation for tax rebates received from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania ($700)

5 - The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION is regarded as a divine institution. For that reason the Board of Directors, as appointed so far shall receive a legacy prepayment of $5,000 each for the beneficiary duties to the Magisterial Foundation. Ron you are not to prepare any further costs for the Magisterial Foundation, but pay from your own funds the loans made by various individuals now appointed to the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation.

6 - Established hereto, no funds other Engineering funds or for the office set up funds shall be expended. The engineering contract shall initially be procured with a residual check for no more than $300,000 to Buchart Horn Civil Engineering firm.

7 - We the ANCIENTS OF DAYS do hereby call the roll call of celestial guests on Urantia, in order to establish the order of authority around this project.

ROLL CALL
       16,407 Seraphim report no participation;
       1,330 Archangels report no participation;
       435 Unrevealed status groups report full funding work with it;
       135 Revealed Midwayer individuals report full funding work with it;
       337 New style Sanobim report full funding work with it;
       1,135 Prepared Sanobim report no participation
       16,403 Urantia Midwayers report full participation with it;
       836 High Sons prepare to work with it;
       395 Issuers of Draconian wares for Urantia report no funding;
       612,437,105 - ISSUES** are identified with this project.

[** Note - Every project done in the Local Universe of the Time segment of the Master Universe, must identify and provide a timely issue report about what a material planet project done by the spirit universe contains. There are four (4) main categories of ISSUE listings, and for this revelation we list these (4) categories as:
        1 - Devious Issues of free electricity (837) issues);
        2 - In-opportune Planning Issues # not available;
        3 - Lost Issues not obtainable through this project (3,104,115)
        4 - Combustion participation Issues (the remaining number left]

Timely Issues attached to the WTP project are many more in the abstract, but this should work out a huge gain for Urantia when it finally embraces the use of electricity without harming the environment. ]

8 - The ANCIENTS OF DAYS embold Ronald L. Besser to grab all the gusto he can with these requirements and to stay ahead of the line of default which is considered to be of this nature:
1 - Attempted theft resulting in stealing it;
1a - Reduction of fees to the point there are large sums left over and heisted by the Board of Directors;
1b - Malfeasance of two members of the Board not caught by the Chairman;
1c - Loss of trust by the spirit administration over compliance to duties;
1d - Loss of funds due to extrapolation of demands not reported to the Board of Directors;
1e - Lack of surgical protection of the zone of employment.  Security must be total and enforced.            

The following must also be concerned over:

2 - Security must be available at all times and Ronald L. Besser, the Co-Chair and Treasurer must be fully vetted for this project. Ron you are fully vetted already and your lieutenant is already vetted too so you are clear to proceed. Rayson Electric and the RAYSON Corporation are to have separate accounts and not with Truist for the Rayson Electric account alone. Rayson Electric should be posited with TRADITIONS BANK alone. Keep it sacrosanct too for the moment Ron as that must run its course with them briefly and then style it your way later.
       3 - There is no security deposit on your funds Ron, so find a suitable bank for your personal accounts as you exceed the limit of FDIC losses. Fully vetted individuals wil advise you of your liability we are sure. Losses over ten million dollars are not insured by us.
       4 - Leave residual checks aside: the exact total of check amounts must be procured by a bank teller residual care giver by us before we allow the dispersal of the amount of the check out of your funds Ron. That means leave a lag of 12 minutes between writing and issuing of the check to them.
       5 - Run a bank stress test not, but ask how much they can afford to lose before they must resign banking services. With Truist it about 40 billion, and with Traditions it is hard to tell but 60 million is about it. We are not after secret information but we are going to run millions through the bank for construction using Buchart Horn as our engineers.
        6 - Losses by you are expected with such large numbers and an accounting service must be engaged to write checks for salaries and health insurance for persons working in the Magisterial Foundation alone to start. RAYSON Corporation uses the same Board of Directors as the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION.
       7 - The MAGISTERIAL SONS will contribute a like sum for the RAYSON Corporation when the times comes as you have the YORK PREPARTICLE TECHNOLOGIES Corporation to fund when the time comes.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: PATENT NOTIFICATON AND ANCIENTS OF DAYS setting Standards For IT
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 17:28:17 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS RON BESSER FOR THIS EXTRAORDINARY ACHIEVEMENT FOR YOU IN BENEFIT OF THE PEOPLE OF URANTIA.
GOD BLESS.

René.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 17:44:08 pm by Rene A Duran »

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 11:19:36 am »
It's been a lone time coming but thank GOD it is finally here. Urantia has much to look forward to and yet knows not.
Concerning turning lead into gold reminds me of an old Twilight Zone show. It's where these men steal all this gold, and head to the desert to a cave. The leader and scientist of the group develops a way to suspend them in sleep for about century of time. By the time they wake up and back stab each other, the last remaining person realize that gold is no longer valuable for that time.
Hmmm maybe by that time people will learn how to transfer lead into gold through fission.

Ron, in the ANCIENT of DAYS roll call would you elaborate on the term ISSUES and ISSUERS.  And what does it mean by ISSUERS OF DRACONIAN WARES for Urantia report no funding?  Thank you and GOD's speed.

Weydevu

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 14:15:32 pm »
Thank you ANCIENTS OF DAYS and Ron for this detailed report. being a true eye opener about the scope of WTP from Celestial point of view, and for the most comprehensive strategical and technical instructions thus far. Looking forward to see the developments and pray to become useful in service. 

Congratulation to the victory of patent issuance Ron. Although the issuing departments tried to bury the project they could not withstand Father and Michael, I believe. Yet your faith is the force behind accomplishing it, because without your perseverance it would come to a screeching holt. May you receive all the needed transformation in health, status, and resources to move forward.
sonsofGod      
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2023, 09:46:57 am »
This will be huge!!!!
Thanks to ALL for this effort
Truth , beauty and Goodness
Domtia

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2023, 12:46:51 pm »
Thanks Felibond and all of you for looking at this/
Felibond, when this thing gets organized and underway to build the pilot plant. the plant will demonstrate something about the huge you talk about.  I have not made a lot of noise about it because it takes me a little time to have figured out that this is the first step in recognizing that fission has now taken place commercially on Urantia ever.

This wireless electricity technology is made possible by a slow, cool fission process.  We define fission as changing one element into another element.  So are man only recognizes fission in the sun, where the sun changes helium atoms into hydrogen atoms and then burns them for the fuel to give us light and heat.  But it does its fission at about 6 thousand degrees centigrade to make the change to helium into hydrogen.   I think I can come up with a hydrogen car using fission to but really cool fission, maybe 70 degrees Fahrenheit or a little more in a car as it travels down the road.  In such a car, we generate our fuel as we drive to energize and engine to push the back wheels and front wheels around..

In wireless electricity, we produce fission, not by7 hearing the electrons but electronically.  The sun does fission by gravity pressure and heat to knock off Ultimatons in the helium so they become hydrogen.  In wireless electricity we knock off an Ultimaton to get electricity.  We are room temperature fission by whacking off  an Ultimaton,  The sun not only knocks of six Ultimatons in helium but also removes the neutron in the helium nucleus which we do not have to do to get our product here on earth.  The process of altering a preparticle by removing or changing the ambience of a preparticle is the secret of fission.  Our patent says so if I remember it correctly.

Knowing this will change particle physics.  Science does not have a clue that all preparticles except for radioactive preparticles that form photons and kleptons (a type of light too), are made up of Ultimatons in every case, and it is the Ultimaton which determines the electrical properties of all preparticles.  I also state the preparticles are useless to form anything but matter, and things like halos around the heads of divine individuals like Adam and Eve, are actually the light of spirit which uses a particle called the Klepton. For that reason, fission can take place which is a catch all word to mean if you know how to change Ultimatons in a preparticle, you can change he preparticle into something else.  The entire process is the heart and insistence that such is fission.

Thanks for your comments.
Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "The Klepton is a misnomer really but Ron is instructed to use it anyhow, and it is a made up name to indicate we dare not tell you the word the divine particle is as it is against the rules to say what is what in spirit at all.  You must earn your stripes to be spirit, and most ascenders do that up here.  But for your information Felihon  you have already determined you have four (4) of the total of eighty-six (86) determinations which is the full receipt for what a spirit substance is.   Ron has fused twice now with Adjuster and Me and one other of no use now, and he has sixteen (16) determinations for what is spirit out of 86 necessary.  I am truly sorry he cannot gather more, as Father has decreed he has not gone too far, but he will wilt under morontial pressure to conform and that must not happen and he is not exempt from the pressure cooker instant and constant examination causes most ascenders to seriously consider quitting.  I am not at liberty to say this much more, but Ron has been so thoroughly tested already, he has no real reason to quit unless he loses heart for the entire examination of the Master Universe make up.  You Felibon say much anymore but you should as it enhances your points to be spirit.  Ron never stops examining spirit and for that reason grows by leaps and bounds in spite of his injuries and careless reviews of his heart at times.  For reasons of State let yourself be Felibon and  let the good times role for you again.  The bad news is over and the good news is starting to show up for you again.  K  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2023, 15:33:44 pm »
Thank You Micael and Ron for your anwers.. lets say that I’m still in very early stages of morontial to spirit achievement isn’t it? For sure I could do more.. besides the terrestrial troubles , I always carry You in my mind and my heart. Learning some lessons better than others of course.. That’s what human condition is.. stay tunned.. stand strong..       
  Domtia