Author Topic: Island in the sun  (Read 4286 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Island in the sun
« on: April 30, 2023, 16:23:33 pm »
JESUS speaking : “There is a place, an island in the sun, in the middle of the ocean, which is very dear to this one for a good reason and he knows what I am referring to. A place where foreigners from all over the world are eager to spend their holidays because of its climate, cool in winter and hot in summer. The fauna and flora are another ways which make of this island a dimension of a paradise on earth, but when one looks closely, there is a disappointment to how the natives are treated by those who are at the head of the local government. Drug dealers have invaded every corner of the country and those at the helm are partners with them. The result is that the population is divided between the poors, more numerous and the wealthiest, some high ranking families.”

“So, why am I talking about this seemingly paradise island in the sun ? This situation is not only prevailing in this part of the world, it is in fact the whole planet Urantia that is concerned about and if you add to it a possible nuclear war pending over your head, there is really an urgency of a divine intervention. Like this island in the sun, planet Urantia, the blue orb in the wide space, is beautiful from the outside, but rotten in the inside. That is why a Regency is needed and my task is to look that it is implemented worldwide, starting with the US and those governances which are not ready to comply to the rules will be instructed until they are ready to join forces. You may ask why start with the US, simply because it will be an example of good governance that will spread all over the world.”

“I am already on Urantia and I will soon make myself visible. You can be assured that I am eager to give a go forward to the plan, eventhough the leadership of MICHAEL is missing. I and the Melchizedeks are in the starting block, ready to jump outside, not in the nowhere, but with the confidence that what we will be doing is fruitful for all mankind. So, take courage, be patient and wait in prayer.”

Thank you JESUS for coming to me this evening.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline racarole

• aoi. Dieu est avec nous.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Island in the sun
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 08:26:46 am »
Bonjour Clency et à tous les frères et soeurs membres de ce forum,
Cette transmission est beaucoup parlante pour moi et me donne des réponses sur des questionnements sur l'avenir du "Island in the sun" et de tout Urantia aussi en fait. Merci pour cette transmission.
Trop hâte de vivre autrement et de participer à cette Nouvelle Genèse...
Bien à vous.

Shirag. Dieu est avec nous. aoi. Racarole