Author Topic: The Good News Again  (Read 4233 times)

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
The Good News Again
« on: April 30, 2023, 16:31:19 pm »
This is JESUS, peace be unto you. It has been two millennia that I promised to return to you all here on Urantia. For those few that have kept the faith living here in time, true. For Me it seems like only yesterday ?

It truly saddens Me that I have to be a witness here that not much has changed since my life as JESUS, FATHER MICHEAL's seventh bestowel. Only that which you now call the United States is now the new Rome, still dividing and conquering in the name of freedom and democracy, yet in reality still cloaked in wolf's clothing disguised as sheep in order to pillage, loot and ransack just like the Roman's did so many years ago.

Yet I did promise to return to yet a New Jerusalem this time located in the far west. A country at that time as I had said that was, "over run by heathens." The one's  commonly and collectively known as native Americans or Indians, true.

I would at this time like to ask of forgiveness from this very transmitter as he is one of those same said native americans I spoke of. Indeed where two or more are gathered in the FATHER'S name love is the glue that binds their separate feelings towards each other making them not strangers or enemies, but brothers again. And so it is.

So just like my previous occasion here I again walk the streets of Rome (the United States) taking down notes, making observations, and listening to what concerns the populace here busy themselves with. What is on their minds as well as the wishes of their heart's desires.

Approaching not a single citizen, yet listening still to their very hearts where I still reside. For some, but for the majority mostly I am blocked. Much liken to a best friend you once had in high school but can no longer relate to, so you not only have deleted their number long ago on your cell phones, but have purposely let go of the the memories shared that you ever knew of them.

You call that 'ghosting' in your urban dictionaries. But I have come today through this transmitter appropriately named, 'Ghost Dancer ' to share again the Good News. That I have not forgotten any of you here on this whole planet you call Earth. I will not ghost you. Even though I am presently for the time being here in spirit. 

We here up on high, as you like to say. Have heard your prayers each and everyone of you. Prayers for a bigger house or a brand new car, not. But those few good prayers for the betterment of humankind, humanity as a whole, yes ! To send help to your brothers, your sisters that struggle and yes even your neighbors across the great seas to know again the love GOD has for them and to manifest this love here and now. So that all might be a witness, so that all might feel that hope is not lost, ambition be rewarded and desire that all get the same opportunities to add to the collective. And of course just to feel good again about themselves, to be loved, respected and appreciated. 

It is all to come forthwith. In fact for some of you it has already happened. The Kingdom has come because you kept your heart doors open to receive Me today and let Me in. From now on do only that and I will come and supp with you also. 

Enjoy the rest of the day. This has been JESUS  and My peace I leave with you.

Ghost Dancer  : Thank you JESUS for making your presence known in my humble abode and through these words in the transmission. 

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: The Good News Again
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 15:26:13 pm »
Hello Ghost Dancer!  This is SongatSunrise. 
Here is an avatar for you!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2befP3M9CqGQ3ctd8

A
nd JESUS! Here is a song for you! Draw, Near, All Ye People from Mendelssohn"s oratorio "Elijah""

https://youtu.be/mMh_5hYxygU

Here are the words:

Draw near, all ye people, come to me!

Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, this day let it be known that Thou art God, and I am thy servant!
Lord God of Abraham!
O show to all this people that I have done these things according to Thy word!
O hear me, Lord, and answer me, O hear me Lord, and answer me!

Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, O hear me and answer me, and show this people that Thou art Lord God!
And let their hearts again be turned!

O show this people that Thou are Lord God, and let their hearts again be turned.
Lord! And let their hearts. . . and let their hearts again be turned!

Best always ~SaS

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 10:57:24 am »
Very nice Carole.  I also listened to your cello rendition you posted as a response to the singer.  Thank you for sharing all of this.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 13:22:34 pm »
Thank you Ghost Dancer for bringing us JESUS.  To think that HIS plate is running over with so many problems here on Urantia, evil is everywhere there is no place on this blue & green planet that evil hasn't touch. It boggles the mind, [even with the MAGISTERIAL SONS, THE MELCHIZEDEKS,  ADAM & EVE and of course THE SECOND RETURN] of how to turn this world back GOD. But as I think about it, population reduction would be the catalyst for people to refocus their minds when in a blink of an eye all things aren't what they seem. Thank you again.

Weydevu