Author Topic: Father, Time  (Read 3001 times)

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Father, Time
« on: May 12, 2023, 10:11:53 am »
Dear Father, I wish to have a talk with You please.

Why is it we humans bicker so much?  We just cannot always get along, myself included.  Perhaps this is understandable, except that it also affects our relations with You and Your (Our) Family of Celestials.  I notice it has to do with our impatience.  Impatience is all about time.  Time is always measured by humans in terms of our human life time.

Father can you please instruct me (us) on the Truth about time as we perceive it?

Thank You my Son, for Your sincere question.

You will never understand time until you grock Eternity.  You will say, "Well then Father, that will take forever".

But I say only Eternity is Real.  Time is just a play ground for you.  It is temporary, to allow what you call free will.  For you free will includes much that is not My Will.  How can what you call evil co-exist with My Truth and My Will?  It doesn't, it can't, it does not even exist in Eternity!

Once You experience Eternity, time ceases to exist for You.  At least it never touches You as it did before.  In Eternity there is One Will!  Our Will!  The Beauty, the Peace, the Splendor, the Magnificence of that One Will is beyond your comprehension.  It would cause your temporal self to lose consciousness.

Since you have no memory yet of having experienced Eternity, you have only one alternative, Faith!

You live by Faith until You experience "All Truth" whereby Eternity becomes Your Forever Experience (Real).

For now, you can live by Faith, as if "Light and Life" is already here.  When you do this You are filled with Joy, Expectation, Peace, Love, and Charity as You go about Your day.

You will say, "I'm trying Father".  I say keep trying, for what You Truly desire becomes habit, and good habits lead you to Eternity, to Me, to Your True Forever Family of God!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 23:00:57 pm by PJammer »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Father, Time
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 22:48:02 pm »
PJammer, something else to maybe think about.  It enters the equation about experiencing time, but I do not know how.  Do you remember that the time universes are not created by anything the Father did to help create them?

In formal terms, the subabsolute terminals of the Father-Son extensions helped, but the real time and its idea as a concept is of the same individual who created Havona with the Eternal Son as His partner to create time.  In formal terms those time creators are that which constitutes the 1st Triodity.  Read its definition on page 1151 of the hard bound book.
Father, in your transmission above, seems to think that you need to experience some attribute of eternity to fathom the necessity of coordinating your soul as a time being to the actuality of the Infinite FATHER.  I do not fathom that well at all.   That is not a transmission error, but a statement which is hard to unify with my view that time is infinity slowed down into individual steps of accomplishment.  Infinity then becomes a sliding scale thermometer with time at the bulb end and Infinity way up the top end.  FATHER though seems to indicate that I am not right about that anymore.  Why if you question that, is that not right?

It is my error to think time is sequential Infinity.  HE says not.  I cannot help but say that eternity is not my care ever.  I do not happen to think it settles anything because it is an absolute stillness of forever.  I do not version that in my own mind because it is, well, still and dead.  Not so says FATHER to me, for you Ron never see the trees for the forest of life in the Master Universe.  Please note that the 1st Triodity is blandly stated as the work of  three entities:  the Eternal Son, the Conjoint Actor, and Paradise.  Paradise is not an entity but a pattern for materiality of the time universes.  For that reason Paradise takes on a magnetic hue to be stated as the idea of atoms, and Ultimatons, and stars and moons, and so on infinitum.   For that reason you say the 1st Triodity provides the material splendor of the time universes, but where is the supreme idea of coherent unity in all that motion of solar systems and the like without the idea of a supreme control to pattern time into a unit?

The FATHER says this:  "You Ron make this so alive to me when you say it is just a sequencing of Infinity for us to use to slowly learn conceptual fusion of eternity with the idea of matter and close association with ME  on Paradise through fusion.

"For that reason then Ron,  I give you a special balance to view time that way for it answers it much better than I did with PJammer.  PJammer understands things very differently from you and for that reason you two do not mesh well with explanations unless I enter the picture.  I tell PHammer there is nothing left for Ron to do if time is converted to a factor of Infinity, and that factor is not Eternity, but totality as a living Master Universe  truly Infinite but without eternal conclusions.

"You have already decided Ron, that Mother Spirit is gone too.  That is because I told you that entity was gone for good.  From time Mother Spirit is gone, BUT not from space.  Only in time is that entity gone hence the FATHER retains Her at a level of Ultimacy not, but as a space-conditioned Thought Adjuster mostly.  You reveal to us so much of this condition I dare not spill the beans here, but you understand it as ULTIMACY.  That is the truth and you are the first I believe to ever state you understand enough about Ultimacy to stay the course without the intervention of sequential experimentation entirely. 

"PJammer you understand supreme time better than Ron does, but Ron says that time is something of an Ultimacy tag too because you can go back and resolve old problems differently with a better experience and more experience the older you get.  I am truly sorry we have no real adjutant of Worship anymore although Ron you retain yours fully alive and well inside you.  PJammer never had it although he has prayer all the time, and you do not use it except to pray for better physical conditions for your self.  I do not have much to say about your condition ever as you are Ultimacy all the time in certain favorite crouches on the ground when you remove the pattern of competition and present a brand new technology without antecedents.  Tesla tried the same thing, but had to work in an era without all that uyou know about that really made it possible.

"Now to you PJammer:  Ron references the 1st Triodity to you to remind you that eternity is possible in the sub-absolute creative powers of the Conjoint Actor and the Eternal Son.  If I were in a Trioditty I would automatically turn time into infinity and what is that use?  However, Ron is clever enough to recognize that the Eternal Son is pattern and materiality is nothing but pattern, and the Conjoint Actor is the Infinit Spirit doing the bidding of a joint request by the FATHER AND THE ETERNAL SON jointly.  He knows that equates close to Infinity but not quite but has all of the bells and whistles that time has to reference Absolute conditions even on Urantia/  Space is nearly Absolute Pjammer but you never take it into existence when contemplating time.  Space is what time needs to flow at different rates for different rates of learning.

"Ron says to me just now, 'I did not know that!'   Well now there you go again Ron, but you cannot fathom time as flowing but you can fathom that is why it can sequence, and sequence is just another flow word entirely.

"Ron also says to me, 'I know I lose people when we go to describe time differently than the vernacular.  The Urantia Book describes it differently, but people do not want to study it..  That's because most people do not feel they have to be spoken to as a lesson that time is a slow down of Infinity into sequencing.  I buy that all the time, but you PJammer cannot make the switch to that explanation becaue you refuse to identify Infinity as all of reality..   But it is PJammer!

"Finally Ron, you dare make a comment that whizzes me badly and then I see the sense in it and say so that is how time can look at this.  You say Ron, 'we never finish time really, but we can remove it as a slow way to learn.  I learn better without using it as a series of sequences.  That is why I do not likek the Course in Miracles to be useful to me.  Dr. Schucman wrote that book and I speak with her frequently as she is still a psychologist in high space regions.  She laughs at me all the time, and I do not blame her, but she is in eternity now, and I am not.'   As FATHER I notice that Ron neer lies about anything directly but he uses subterfuge to exp;ain things to people who take in major revelations as part of t heir deep interests as to what the revelation may be attached to such as money and flowers and experiments to broadcast electricity. 

"But PJammer he gets away with murder all the time by using that technique and so do you but you do not know how well you can do it because you do not think about it.  Ron dies, and that is Ultimacy when it is deliberate and not accidental.  Let yourself rest a little more than PJammer and come back to Me when you are ready for more.  K FATHER.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Father, Time
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 09:28:00 am »
Ron, I own "The Urantia Book Indexed Version" printed 2005 by Uversa Press.  If I go to page 1151 I land on 2nd page of Paper 122 "Birth and Infancy of Jesus".  I have not used the hard copy book since we created the on-line site which does not reference page numbers.

Ron, you like to use your intellect and precise language to grock what is beyond our (mortal) understanding.  As a mortal, I choose to "Keep it simple", and love when I receive insights in the simplest terms possible.  Also I always come from the Heart & Soul in my approach to Father, and not so much from intellect as do you.

But it is good to at least settle on some simple terms.  Here are mine, though I make no promise that they are correct or useful to others:

Eternity = Perfection
Infinity = All That Really Is
Evil = Illusion (Unreal, or at the very most temporal only)
Knowledge = Truth (partial knowledge is not really possible except as perception, which can't be trusted)

Good luck Ron if you can make sense of everything that is spoken of in TUB.  I don't even try until I think it actually pertains to my present life, and it illuminates in meaningful ways for me.

God Bless,
PJammer