Author Topic: / LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR:REPORTS AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEXT SCHE  (Read 5353 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: MONDAY 17th, AUGUST; 2020;08:25mn; Antananarivo afternoon time;

Subjects: ☆- REPORTS ABOUT THE TWO SUCCESSIVE LAST SESSIONS;
                 â˜†- ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE TWO ( 2 ) FOLLOWING NEXT SCHEDULED SESSIONS;

The Host: Albert.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and all Dear Sisters and Brothers, also Dear Guests on the forum here.

We held a LIGTHLINE session on WEDNESDAY 12th, AUGUST; 2020; 04:30mn; Antananarivo afternoon time;
The Teachers were  MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK being as well the M.C., and MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

There have been five (5) individuals as being the attendees of whom :
*   One woman on her third session ( turn ); 
*   Another one lady for her second (2nd ) session( turn ) *   and same to her in the case of a man on his second turn (2nd ) ;
*   two (2) men for their mere first (1st ) session as they have just subscribing this time to be attendees.

There have been  three (3) questions asked :

Q1->     How / what to do in  order to hear well what  the inner Voice ( of GOD ) inside myself  is  whispering to me ?  
     This has been answered by MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK;

Q2:     Question of myself the host Albert -> It is obvious that  in some ( many ) cases, ones might be in some very inappropriate, even unvolunteerly in very bad conditions so to speak,  so then, ones  could lost ones' chance and being one unlucky person  and become one that is unaware of what people are well instructed of, but he not  being  at all:  in such case would he being a ' lost ondividual ' for the  future survivalness  in such conditions. ?
     This one has been answered by MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

Q3->  I am being a practiser of the martial art of the SI- JO MIZAËL . May I work this teaching  of the LIGTHLINE for other people by sharing it through face book ? 
      This one also has been  answered by MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

The session has lasted that day for three hours and fourty five minutes (03:45mn ).

Every body was very glad to participate and to listen to such educating teaching.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Another session of the LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR was held on the SATURDAY 15th, AUGUST 2020; 01:30mn; Antananarivo afternoon time.

There have been four (4) Teachers:

*As well as  M.C.: MICHAEL OF NEBADON;
* The UNIVERSAL FATHER;
* The AVONAL SON RAYSON;
*As CO- M.C.: MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK;

The attendees were five (5) individuals of whom:
*     One lady on her fourth session (4th )( turn) that day;
*     One man at his second (2nd ) turn;
*     Three new subscribers men on their first ( 1st ) turn to atteend the LIGTHLINE   session.

The Questions have been:

Q1->      We appreciate the real high valued teaching of RAYSON in the one hand, in the other hand we are being so pressed by the material necessities for physical survivalness: need of foods, housing, obligatory duties as humans amongst other humans as refarding the society/ laws and so on... that I am very interested to know  what kind of helps we must hope to be beneficiaries from such GOD's High Emissaries, and that above all concerning the so many  material human necessities ?

That has been MICHAEL OF NEBADON Who answered the question .

Q2->     Some precision that I , Albert; as the Host have again reinforced with emphazisingness for more details to be  given to us all   about such eventual  material helps from the Celestial Family ?
     The responder to that question has been again MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

Q3->     The nowadays mess on this planet cannot be described, being of so mult- faceted in all sectors of the whole human environmental living place and living manners such as modern civisation artificial  items, and the whole problems of different illnesses provoked by or related to that and perhaps due to all  that mess the disequilibrium in the natural bio- interactions inside our planeto- spher that forces us to  state the huge rate of  human beings' deaths that occured in the  period  of now by: disasters of any sorts, among them, for example: pandemics ( Covid-19 and so on....). So then, the question is : what  actually must mean then to live (the life ), and how to explain such " human decimation " possible causes  ?

There  were FATHER and MICHAEL OF NEBADON  who responded the question and that clearly as that could be said ( in my point of view as the host ).

Those  have been the questions.

The LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR of that SATURDAY 15th, lasted for five hours and sixteen minutes ( 05: 16 minutes ). 

In the name of all the attendees I am thanking GOD and the Powerful Sons of GOD being : MICHAEL OF NEBADON  and also MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK for Their Love and care for us Their  creatures as being Their Children/ Wards.

END of thosee REPORTS.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

THE  ANNOUNCEMENTS:
===========================

The Next sessions of the LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR would be respectively held:

Â¤~¤ On THE WEDNESDAY 19th, AUGUST; 2020; 01: 30mn ; Antananarivo afternoon time ;

¤~¤ On the SATURDAY 21st, AUGUST; 2020; Antananarivo afternoon time.

I am inviting You GOD to assist, to protect and to support us while facing those scheduled sessions when those days come. Your name should be honored and glorified through our succeess.

We are also praying for Your so helpfull  and needed Presence all our divine TEACHERS and You are being invited too to assist and ti educate us.

Any supporting prayers of Everybody my friends are welcome and thanked heartfeltedly.

For my part, I am prying GOD" so help me GOD, help us GOD. Amen.aoi ".

Thank you all reading.

I bid you all good evening/night/day.

DOMTIA

END 

The Host :Albert.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.