Author Topic: REPORT & NEXT SCHEDULED SESSIONS.  (Read 5293 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
REPORT & NEXT SCHEDULED SESSIONS.
« on: September 26, 2020, 05:50:17 am »
Albert;

Location Place:ANTANANARIVO/
MADAGASIKARA;

Local Time: SATURDAY 26th, SEPTEMBER; 2020; 12: 50 minutes; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO afternoon Time;

Subjects: REPORTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE NEXT FOUR (04) SCHEDULED SESSIONS;

The Host: Albert.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and all of you Dear Sisters and Brothers and also Dear Guests of the forum here.

As  being the host I, Albert; am confirming that we, here in MADAGASCAR; have always doing regularly our twice per week scheduled sessions of the L.L.O.T.H.O.M. as of each WEDNESDAY 01:30mn; P.M. and as each SATURDAY 01:39mn; P.M.

I would like to emphasize that I sometimes couldn't make certain reports; that due to material obligations of physical needs for seekings  of daily necessities for my own family of five (5) individuals of mine : three minor children and both of us my wife and myself.

Even though,  I have to 
make you all acknowledged that there are, here, eighty five (85) subscribers of our community who are waiting their own turn the ones the others for after two (2) months   and half  each time that because they must be called for attendeeing the Conference Calling only by group of five (5) individuals  maximum each session.

And it must be myself the host who have to call them to make it possible the Conference Calling here. Difficult that is !!! But we are going  ahead :always !!!

Then, let it be known that the last one as L.L.O H.T.O.M. session has been performed successfully, in my point of view, the host, last WEDNESDAY 23/09/2020.
There have been as Teachers :
The Planetary Prince MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK as M.C.; 
and Our Universsl SOVEREIGN MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
I am thanking Both of Them heartfeltedly for educating us here.

I also am thankfull to all because I know that we are praying respectively the ones for the others for the success of the Work of The FATHER. THANK YOU !

THE: ANNOUNCEMENTS: 
The NEXT SESSIONS would be held :
-> On the: WEDNESDAY 30th, SEPTEMBER ; 01:30mn. P.M.;
-> On the SATURDAY 03rd; OCTOBER; 2020; 01:30mn; P.M.;
-> On the WEDNESDAY 07th, OCTOBER; 2020; 01:30 mn; P.M.;
-> On SATURDAY 10th, OCTOBER,2020; 01:30 mn ; P.M;
* All are, of the Antananarivo afternoon time.
I an praying GOD and inviting All The volunteered Celestial TEACHERS and even any Divine Emissaries and welcomed Them for teaching us .

For my part I am praying GOD: so help me GOD, help us GOD. Amen. aoi.

Thank you all reading
DOMTIA
END
The host : Albert.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: REPORT & NEXT SCHEDULED SESSIONS.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 12:09:47 pm »
Thank you Albert for listing your meeting times as that allows us to list them for you in this Category.  Your reporting is very good and we all greatly appreciate what you do for Madagascar and the world for having  these meetings with the people.  Let us know from time to time how you are doing with all of your subscribers.  Subscriber is a word meaning a person who listens to your call or is there to work with you in the same room with you.

I cleared out (deleted) your old posts Albert to give you more room to post here.

Please continue as you have and we fully support you and the people who listen to you too.

Ron Besser/USA Lightline Host in America
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 12:11:54 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania