Author Topic: 2021 - Accounting for Magisterial Foundation Donations and Expenses  (Read 9907 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

REPORT AS OF 06 MARCH 2022

The ending bank balance of the Magisterial Foundation account to 05 March 2022 . .  . . . ..  . . . ..  $31,543.55
Donations from January 01 to March 05 total: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..  .                             $980.00
Expenses from January 01 to March 05, 2022 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  $181.30
     Phone Service . . . . .. . .  $76.00
     WTP Experimental . . . $100.00 (modification Van Der Graaff machine)
     Bank Fees . . . . . . . . . ... . . $5.30

Our expenses have been modest for a change and reported above for this three month period.  The future forecast concerning money outlay is mostly unknown as it depends on just how much the Magisterial Foundation has to support the idea of the wireless electricity patent which is, if I remember correctly, is supposed to be assigned either to the Foundation or to me.  Since I own the Foundation as a Corporation at this writing, the patent is for all intents and purposes the property of the Foundation how I choose it to be so assigned.

Projected Patent Costs
I am also being asked to propose another patent regarding the regulation of energy to produce car engines without fuel.  That work is on again and off again due to my health reasons and the fact that in spite of my health, the universe and the Magisterial Son RAYSON, has had to fend off various forms of rebellion getting through to me to place the details of the new patent into my files.  Consequently, the Magisterial Foundation may be asked to pay for another patent search and then a patent application which last year cost $12,250.  There is no such expense yet this year, but forecasting for this year depends on how well we can clear the insurrection to do the patent work this year.

Status Change Pending for the Magisterial Foundation

My intention is to sell the Magisterial Foundation to the interests of the MAGISTERIAL MISSIONS, and then convert the Magisterial Foundation into a public trust with a 5 to 12 member Board of Directors, and then to prevent the Magisterial Foundation from becoming owned by anyone individual and have such ownership be perpetuated as a separate entity with its Board functioning as the collective owner.  In reporting this I admit I do not know how to do that, so legal expenses will appear this year to remove the Magisterial Foundation from private ownership to public trust ownership.   The idea is costly I am sure, and we continue to need donations of substantial amounts to make sure everyone understands the Magisterial Foundation is permanent once we get the legal work done this year.

That concludes the review our financial to this date 05 March 2022, and I thank you all for your help and interest in all this Foundation has to do and pay for.

Ron Besser/for the Magisterial Foundation

January 01, 2022 report for fiscal year 2021 income and expenses

Thank you all for your generous support of the Magisterial Foundation in 2021.  I am making a full financial disclosure for your edification as to show your Foundation's income and expenses.  These statistics are as follows:

Our Financial Activity:
Ending Balance Dec 31, 2020
January 01, 2021, Opening Balance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $25,638.65
Income:
Jan 01, 2021 thru Dec 25, 2021 DONATIONS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $38,158.38
Royalties Received from book sales . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $3,930.60
Expenses:
2021 Expenses . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $36,561.22
Ending Balance:
Balance ending 25 December 2021. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $31,166.41
Expense By Department
1 - Publication of two books, distribution, advertising. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $17,500.00
The Origins of Aids and Autism
The Crown, The Tomb, and The Coronation: The Imminent Return of Christ
2 - Patent Application for WTP Invention by the Magisterial Foundation . . $11,250
3 - Telephone, office supplies, web page services, accounting . . . . . . . . . $7,811.22

WE still have pending the WTP Patent.  That might be a good income for the Magisterial Foundation if we can get the demonstration and proof of concept concluded in 2022.  Right now I expect we may do that, but everything depends on funding.  If there are more expenses to the application to the United States Patent Office for application, I am not aware of them for 2022.

We have a new book to publish called The Cosmology of Infinity to do.  I have the third draft completed but the Magisterial Son RAYSON indicates I have to at least a 4th draft of the book before it is ready to go to press.  I am not looking to charge into the Magisterial Foundation costs for publication which it normally affords us to do; rather, it has been suggested to me by Salvington they may wish to handle The Cosmology . . . .  differently than we used in past publishing means.  

Further more in 2022, I suspect we have a new corporation to publish the works dealing with the WTP project.  That is to design and build a public utility near me to send electricity out to homes and cars by broadcasting it like a radio station without wires and all that fuss we do not to hook up to electricity.  RAYSON says we can get it going and maybe built in 2022.  That funding will be processed through The RAYSON Corporation. which I just opened its own bank account at the end of December 2021.  

Please, we still need donations to operate the basics for the Magisterial Foundation and submit we cannot do it without you and your regard for our work which is to publish those things to have the public at least recognize elements of the 5th epochal revelation as relevant to their needs and benefits.  IT is Lightlines we started and continue and many other things like this web site we provide for public information.  I thank all who supported us so well in 2021 and remind you all the world of service also requires a world of donors to keep us going.  Thank you everyone for thinking of is and giving so well in the past.

Ron Besser/Director Magisterial Foundation

Mail your donation help of check or money order to avoid cost of charges by PayPal or cards to:

The Magisterial Foundation
2709 Sunset Lane
York, PA., 17408-9566

(The Magisterial Foundation is a charity operating as a 501 c 3 corporation. Income Tax deductible contributions may be claimed in the USA.  Your government may have a similar program to check on too.)

END
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 11:14:05 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Donations Received to 27 January 2021 FYI
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 05:52:13 am »
Hello Ron!
Have you ever considered the option to recibe donations on crypto currencies like Bitcoin, USDC etc?
As other charity organizations do like savethechildren.org
It could be a great option for low fee transactions all arround the world and i think US goverment treats it as ....“The IRS classifies cryptocurrency donations as property, meaning they are not subject to capital gains tax and are tax deductible. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. For example, for donors in the United States, the IRS has classified Bitcoin as property for tax purposes”
Who knows.. just an idea !
Domtia.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bump for viewing new financial report as of 5 March 2022.  Thank you
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania