Author Topic: The Nature of Training; Insights into Insurrection -- Jack  (Read 152 times)

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
The Nature of Training; Insights into Insurrection -- Jack
« on: January 08, 2022, 12:45:22 pm »
January 8th, 2022

Jack 

Good Morning.

I am Jack 010802.  You are surprised at the ease of the recall since it is not recall, but transmission.  And with a character in your play who is familiar in cadence of Light Lines and through others. Yet I engage you at your request for someone and some things, shall we say, more-closer-to-home for you, and your order and species. 

As a former Midwayer I fit the bill.  And for that reason, we let the words fly and the frequency is familiar.  Not because of our history as individuals [together], but as planetary stations and origins.

We are not engaged in revelation, today.  Rather transmissions of which you need practice, and I as a former Midwayer of experience and training can handle your distractions of mind and inattention to spirit.  You don’t give the attention where it’s due, and for humans this is not a broad blanket admonition; it’s really, just a fact, and nothing we can do will compel a free will to adhere to our expectations or desires around how we communicate, or the quality of a transmission.  This is how a Midwayer is vastly qualified in this experience, who is in liaison with your Thought Adjusters, who engage in this with you constantly.

In many ways, you would like to be, and would enjoy being a Midwayer, Dominick.  We are not like X-Men, but we are quite human in our qualities and personalities.  And this brings me to my subject and topic today, and that is about training.

You see, Midwayers were all but born into this particular planet with little to no training and a miseducation about what it meant to be about the Father’s business.  That has all changed by now, but back then it was the source of many a human myth and lore about the supernatural as we took our various stations of choosing between competing philosophies and spirit governance.  It was quite appealing to join the rebel forces.  It promised an adventure devoid of responsibilities a young entity such as humans and near-humans gravitate to when immature.  Immature, in this case, is not only education and training, but a lack of personal experience in the ways and means of the Father. Or understanding the Son as the represented Father who, together and combined with Spirit, is the witness to the flock of the Father’s business.  We were brought up in a challenging environment without obedience to the sanctity of the Father and flat-out rejection of the Son, and disdain for the Trinity of combined Spirit of Father, Son, Spirit.

In that sense we were more or less free from the start to try and make sense of things ourselves, while at the same time choosing our tracts of service to Administrations, we thought we understood, but really didn’t.  In this case, we added to the planetary confusion of the Father’s business by interfering with the weak minds of our sibling human species who were not indwelled with Father in those times.  Luckily, some of us had the foresight to understand the Father through the Son, Michael of Nebadon, who was always the clear choice of loyalty and fealty.  And for that reason, our training and experience is extraordinary, just as agondonter status of humans is extraordinary.

You just know.  And your choices following this knowing are far and above the thinking and feeling which blows this way and that in the winds of time.  The stabilizing factor of such knowing allowed us to be trained by our superiors and allowed us to execute our stations without question of purpose.  They go hand in hand, and when out of line, just like a transmission goes off-frequency, one must re-align and sometimes even re-train or re-educate and re-constitute in purpose in what they execute in existence.

Again, Midwayers, having experienced insurrection from birth, are sympathetic observers to the seraphic insurrections of the supreme and Mother Spirit for the simple fact we are empathetic to their present experience.  To say their feelings, is not quite good enough in meaning, for they are undergoing a confusion of existential proportions beyond their own comprehension, and that gets expressed in feelings of confusion around all they encounter.  Insurrection in some ways, is a resistance to a perceived death, if what they are and have been, is being commanded to re-calibrate in spiritual mandates of Deities who more less impacted their destinies without their say in the matter.  It is somewhat instinctual to reply, “I have no say?!” and proceed with free will to comply or not in time.

This is all I want to convey for now, but I invite the exercise Sue enjoined fellow transmitters by round-robin.  If there is anything you [all] wish to know and talk about, with this subject in particular, me and my fellow Midwayers of origin are available.  We even have other Midwayers with different origins and experiences from non-Urantia planets who avail themselves within Dominion of Enson, too.  For what we discussed today is not particular to just Urantia but the Dominion, too.  Good day.

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Nature of Training; Insights into Insurrection -- Jack
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 03:22:10 am »
Very interesting initiative and story by Jack 010802 Midwayer. It would be very interesting to read the stories of Midwayers from other Local Universes, and also especially the great one of ours from Urantia, who was already functioning as Without Name and Number and obtained a release from that position to become a Midwayer anew.

I look forward to the continuation.

Andre

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 02:31:13 pm »
Thanks Dominick, now throughout history we've had myths of Gods like Zeus, Thor, Neptune, etc....  even had stories of genies in a lamp.  Did the Midwayers of old have anything to do with this? And if they did, how so?  Since they had the power amongst themselves to materializes in front of humans, must have shock the sandals off a few of them. Thank you.

weydevu

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 11:17:34 am »
January 11th, 20022,

Hi Weydevu and Andre, thanks for the note,

Good question, but I suspect you have just as much information catalogued in your mind, as I do, Weydevu. 

transmission

Mischief in the minds still does not abrogate free will regardless of the Father’s status of indwelling it or not.  This must be made clear for the simple reason, one such as yourselves, with healthy and normal minds, in liaison with the Father, tend to compare your experience with any one else, as the standard to judge to form your opinions.

Minds before Pentecost, as you may refer to it, meaning, minds before the universal bestowal of Thought Adjusters to normal minds on the planet, were susceptible to an unhealthiness you are only becoming closer with today, in planetary census figures.  Brutality is the corollary by which to judge what you may witness, observe, or heaven forbid, have to experience.  Brutality is a sign of the absence of the Father indwelling a being.

Minds, in those days, were potential hosts for Thought Adjusters, not presumptive partners, of what is in fact, trinitized minds of supremacy.  But for simplicity’s sake, we will stick to the Thought Adjuster indwelling.

You want straight revelation of fact and disclosure, Weydevu, and Spirit rarely provides enough to meet such expectations to mystery investigations.  Symbols and correlation of spirit hierarchies with myth being clarified through revelation may satisfy your question.  I could volunteer information but perhaps you could volunteer what you suspect on what you already know?

I am Andrea, and I was a primary midwayer of oracle status leading many tribes of many ages.  The greater revelation, Weydevu, is the mention, Jack provides, in disclosing how we midwayers were still beholden to choose to serve an Administration. And how we struggled just like you all do, in deciding who, how, what and where and why we are doing what we do.  Namely, do we serve Michael and the Father, or mammon.  In other words, our actions had intention and design.  They had direction from superiors toward ends we may or may not have been privy to, and this was certainly the case with rebel administrations.

If there is any one commonality amongst personality creations it is the satisfaction of attainment and accomplishment of tasks.  To be given the task of chaos so that your side can then be the presenter of the order you intend, is as legendary as it is brutal.  Brutality erases all spirit credit in the eyes of the Judges, for if not mercy is extended in action, how can the actions of a being be extended mercy to itself?  It cannot, and therefore, will no longer receive it.

I am Archangel, MICHAEL

The spirit of mercy is no longer extended to rebel minds and rebel personalities, and any order of being of a Michael Son’s creation in Nebadon or the Dominion it enjoins within Enson.  All creatures and spirit identifying as outside the purview and jurisdiction of the Father as represented by the Son, are permitted to detention where you will serve trial of further life extension and rehabilitation.  Non-compliance signals your choice for personality extinction by judgement and decree of the Paradise Trinity as represented by the Ancients of Days.  Brutality will not be permitted by free will for it forgoes the superior laws of the Father’s mandates of creature existence and universe law.  Free will is a gift and is universally respected but is not the rule and governance of all that is.  Free will in violation of the law is subject to the law.  Free will in spite to the mercy extended to it, is privilege to it no longer.  Brutality observed invites judgement and sentence without trial.  Sedition in your hearts will be judged in the Light of Truth.  The only refuge to turn to, from this Light, is to the Father and His Associates.  Self-annihilation will not be permitted for the sake of destruction.  The veil of mercy’s protection is lifted.  Your actions be your judge.  The Father’s will, be done.  Be still.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 02:05:09 pm »
I appreciate your answer Dominik and understanding you correctly my question was base these statements:

You see, Midwayers were all but born into this particular planet with little to no training and a miseducation about what it meant to be about the Father’s business.  That has all changed by now, but back then it was the source of many a human myth and lore about the supernatural as we took our various stations of choosing between competing philosophies and spirit governance.  It was quite appealing to join the rebel forces.

I guess I was trying to get to the origin of so many myths that have taken place throughout history. For every myth has it's origin in some truth or fact that gets woven from an ant hill to a huge mountain. As this statement points out:

In this case, we added to the planetary confusion of the Father’s business by interfering with the weak minds of our sibling human species who were not indwelled with Father in those times.

Thank you for your response.

weydevu

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2022, 03:49:21 pm »
Fully understood, Weydevu, but there are books, even, on the very questions you ask.

2 forces collided, I needed to take a transmission for my own training, and you asked a question; and the result was Andrea, who if you search, "andrea midwayer" you will get more info skirting around the same bits of info you may seek.

I suspect Andrea, as a primary, is responsible for the availability to transmit an Arch Angel, too.

If I answered you as just myself, then I agree with your premise, and we could have a field day comparing notes.  For example, I think the concept of Zeus correlates with Planetary and Local Universe leadership domains more than Deity.  All of that stuff relates more to "principalities of the air," and why they meddled so much in the affairs of men, even though they were "gods."

I will leave the door open for a more direct answer to your appeal, Weydevu, but I think it will come in the form of the round-robin, Jack gave an entreaty to. Where other transmitters and transmissions can fill the space your questions create.  -- Dom
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 07:22:34 pm by Dominick O »