Author Topic: Clean energy  (Read 98 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Clean energy
« on: January 12, 2022, 01:09:13 pm »
This is an excerpt from a french science magazine : “Nuclear fusion has long been the stuff of science fiction. The theory is straightforward: smash two atomic nuclei together to obtain a single, heavier one. The process has the advantage of not creating any radioactive waste or greenhouse gases. Yet it has long been a pipe dream due to insurmountable technical challenges. However, a recent series of discoveries and technological advances have triggered a wave of optimism among both scientists and investors.
Many countries around the world are engaged in a competition to be the first to discover a green energy, by investing heavily in a project that can benefit humanity. Is nuclear fusion can be a serious competitor to WTP ? Check it out here.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Clean energy
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 04:51:06 am »
What is China’s Artificial Sun all about ? See article here. At the time the WTP will be in full swing and running, the nuclear fusion would have been far ahead. Clashes are to be expected between the two.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Clean energy
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 11:11:55 am »
Clency, I listened to the Newsweek review of the proposed development of fusion, the unification of two hydrogen atoms that forms a plasma to produce endless streams of nuclear energy for use on our world.

Your interest in this is extraordinarily good and you keep the idea alive very well particularly it presents a way to compare alternatives like this to our discovery of how to use free energy out of the atmosphere already in plentiful supply without having to develop fusion or any other idea about preparticles and their ability to enliven Urantia with full supply of energy to run our world in renewable energy patterns.

Fusion is, of course, possible.  But I wonder why bothering to look at it?  My reason for asking that question is that fusion must first operate at extremely high temperatures and we must somehow produce a plasma to operate it continuously over decades of the life of a reactor that is built of what?  The efficiency of star-like energy is costly to begin with, and we have nothing on earth yet that provides strong enough materials to contain the heat of a plasma that would reach over 37 million degrees Fahrenheit to keep the energy going.

Fully stated, Clency this idea of fusion is a pipe dream when it comes to practicality and the Newsweek video on Youtube is an excellent overview in my opinion but it lacks the practice of reality with our current state of technology.  Spirit tells me that China is looking into deep fissures inside the wall of a power plant to develop the means to contain the plasma for fusion purposes, but that in reality, China is mistaking a chance to hide a fusion of hydrogen atoms as a way to detonate a hydrogen bomb that would terrify the world if it ever could be developed fully.  IT is sad to hear what drives the technology to produce fusion but that is China all over again and will likely cause China to fail to produce a Urantia civilization that is acceptable to the Paradise view of light and life.

Our WTP Clency does the same thing as a fusion candidate technology achieves, but so naturally we do not have to figure out how to contain what is a star-heat plasma to do it and our use just broadcasts what is already done by our own star, which has produce the electrons in a radioactivity-less state.

WTP understands preparticles enough and China does not understand at all that hydrogen is not an atom to play with ever as it is an odd ball creation with one electron, no protons, and one tiny little bitty Ultimaton in the nucleus.  The nucleus of a hydrogen atom is not normal either, as it contains no neutrons, protons, or other nuclear preparticle worth mentioning for fusion experiments of the nature being spoken to here.  The nucleus of a hydrogen atom does fuse with other hydrogen nuclear centers but the byproduct of such a sun fusion process is not radium but a type of isotope the star burns off and never allows the danger to leach into the space around it.

What I am pointing to Clency is that fusion is a very good way to keep heating and cooling in the Master Universe going, but to take it to a material planet to heat and cool the planet is highly dangerous as one must always look at the scale of power you really need to energize a material world versus a galaxy of stars and what they do for energy in this respect.

To produce fusion on Urantia is to add about six billion dollars of cost for every one dollar we can do with wireless transmission of magnetosphere energy to achieve the same thing a fusion plasma could do.  I truly fail to see why we need a steam roller to smash a pea when a simple device like a radio tower, with no heat, and a very slight tingle to the arm if you touch the tower with muon particles broadcasting from it is a fair comparison in favor of fusion technology at all.

To be truly honest, I never looked at fusion ever as a means to produce energy origins on Urantia.  Fusion is hopelessly out of our way to produce with it requiring a technology we have not way of achieving, certainly not by 2029 the video predicts to test it, and requiring huge resources to maintain.  I have not spoken at all to what a plasma really is nor do I have to at this point, but realize this is science at its worst, and megalomania developing once more in a nation state which wishes to rule the world with ideals that are ony human and no where near the divine choice for a free life of care and uses of the human genmome quite achievable without this style of energy bolted onto a world that just not need another nuclear fiasco.

I hope some of this helps Clency, and I appreciate the opportunity to compare what WTP has especially to pipe dreams of fusion that should never be seriously considered on any human material planet ever.  Cheers to your interest in these types of energetic proposals for use. 

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania