Author Topic: REPORTS OF THE TWO LAST SESSIONS OF THE LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR  (Read 5185 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: MONDAY 24 th, AUGUST; 2020; 09:40minutes; Antananarivo afternoon time;

Subjects: ☆- REPORTS ABOUT THE TWO LAST SESSIONS ;
☆- ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE SCHEDULED TWO SUCCESSIVE NEXT LIGHTLINE SESSIONS;

Author: Albert;

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers and also Dear Guests of the forum here .

The sessions of the MADAGASCAR PHONE CALLING as The LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR of the two successive last sessions, namely of the 

×~× WEDNESDAY 19th, AUGUST; 2020; 01:30minutes ; Antananarivo afternoon time and the one of the 

×~×  SATURDAY 22nd, AUGUST; 2020; 01:30 minutes; Antananarivo afternoon time ;
 both of them have been done effectively and succeessfully and  respecting the rules of :

-  calling of the attendees that  must be called by myself their Host ( such is the style proposed by the local phone providers here for any Conference Call )

- praying part of the session that the host is pronouncing  in the name of all the group and to the behalf of  the success of the entire sesssion and remembering all that is being " the Work of GOD ";

- following is some short explanation as personal as well technical introduction;

- and must follow the proper conference as Teaching and as  ' Q-&-A res'

=> On 19/08/2020 
The Teachers were :
* The UNIVERSAL FATHER
*  The AVONAL SON: RAYSON,
* And The Creato Son MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

The attendees  were five (5) individuals as that is allowed to be the maximum attendees' number for any Conference Call.

The Q & A have been:

*1- How would it be about the " karma " that would be generated by such biggest one as rebellion perpetrated by the experiential deity known as being the ' supreme '   quite recently and by many times ?

# That was The FATHER Who responded to that question and very explicitely and clearly.

*2- As humans we are complaining that the life matters that we are daily facing are so hard and harschening to the point that is almost sustainable NO MORE..... What about that and how to behave/ to manage positively in our daily inavoidable living duties ?

# That was MICHAEL OF NEBADON Who patiently answered such question as being a real FATHER- CREATOR in love for His Creatures.

* 3- The third question was related in some manner to the second one with emphasise on the ' cleaning '- meaning as it seems to be... ?

# Answer was given by MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
That session lasted for more than two ( 2) hours long.
All along the Conference the "teaching " has been dynamic and a high leveled one. Everybody got  full satisfaction.

Heartfeltedly thankings were given to The UNIVERSAL FATHER, to The AVONAL SON : RAYSON and  to  our Creator Son MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

=> On the 22/08/2020 session, 
The Teachers were :
*- JESUS SON OF JOSEPH,
*- MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
The attendees as usual have been of five (5) individuals of whom a lady.
*1- The question that an attendee has asked was concerning some news forecasted to happen on the: 25/ 26/ 27th, SEPTEMBER ; 2020 , as that has been told us one month ago approximately. So then,What that is to be  ?  

And how  must we behave / manage personally first, for each one, and second,as a group belonging to this forum, is there any requirement to be accomplished  by us all ?

*2-   The next question was  from a lady  who expressed for herself and for their little attendees' group a full and heartfelted thankings to both of  JESUS and MICHAEL for realising the gift of JESUS THE CHRIST to the world. 
Plus, she prayed for more and effective blessings and helps on the difficult time of now on for humans.

*3-   The third question was asking for more and precise explanations about the  parts of some " unusual "  as sentences in the " PRAYER TO THE FATHER " of the FITH (5) Epochal Revelation.

*4-   One man shared to all, but as a question, some personal experiential  behaviour while inside his prayer formulation of what he was intending to present to GOD....That seemed to be some real proof that the LIGHTLINE is productive if that would be a technic to get best outcome.

# All those four questions have been answered by our SAVIOUR-GOD JESUS SON OF JOSEPH graciously.

*5-  That last question was of myself as the host and was concerning the case of the Mother Spirit NEBADONIA and had been only partially responded because the time running out definitely.

# That has been responded by MICHAEL OF NEBADON patiently.

The session of that SATURDAY 22th,AUGUST; 2020 lasted for four hours and thirty eight ( 04:38) minutes long.

All of us are expressing our full satisfaction and are greeting our best wishes to GOD and also to both, JESUS SON OF JOSEPH and  MICHAEL OF NEBADON for their Love and divine care to us all as human beings, children of GOD , even of the lowest  one level.

《 LET GOD'S WILL BEING DONE through our humble but perseverant participation as our  best and dynamic prayers from MADAGASCAR by the Malagasy People. ALL WOULD BE TO THE HONOR OF GOD. 
Amen. 》

===========================

THE ANNOUNCEMENTS:

The FIRST NEXT SESSION OF THE LIGHTLINE  OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR is scheduled to be held:
->> On the WEDNESDAY 26th, AUGUST; 2020; 01:30minutes;
Antananarivo afternoon time;

The SECOND NEXT SESSION OF THE LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR is scheduled to be held:

->> On the SATURDAY 29th, AUGUST; 2020; 01:30 minutes; Antananarivo afternoon time

I am praying GOD and inviting All the good-willing TEACHERS of the Celestial Family to come and to teach us the  truth for more enlightenment.

Any supporting prayers of Everybody are welcome and heartfeltedly thanked.

For my part, I am praying GOD: " so, help me GOD, help us GOD.Amen. aoi. "

Thank you all reading

DOMTIA

END

The Host : Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.