Author Topic: The coronavirus variants  (Read 138 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The coronavirus variants
« on: November 25, 2021, 06:51:28 am »
After Alpha, Beta, Delta......what is next ? « A new variant of the virus that causes COVID-19, named C.1.2, was first detected in May in South Africa. Since then, it has been found in seven other countries, including the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mauritius, New Zealand, Portugal and Switzerland » according to a recent study. The C12 variant is said to be more violent than its precedence and is spreading like wild fire. The main economic resource of my country of birth relies on the tourism industry, there have been a locked-down for months now, but since the 1st of november, the doors are wide opened to tourists and by the same to coronavirus variants. The authorities have long voiced out loud that the country is « covid-safe » and now the health-care department is over-loaded with entries in hospital, so much so that there is a burned-out among the staff. There is a world war going on against an invisible enemy and it is not to end-up so nearly. Amidst such a deadly pandemic situation, without naming earth calamities and a threat of a conflict among nations wide, pending over our head, the Second Return is deeply compromised. I had a dream last night that a solution has been found to kill the virus right in the bud and that it will be under the control of an unknown entity, to be distributed to the population worldwide. May my dream comes true. AMEN
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The coronavirus variants
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 09:30:49 am »
I was unaware of this one Clency, and it sounds just awful and as bad as the past ones.  The human behavior is making it worse and such behavior has crippled the ideals of a Second Return pretty awful and sadly.  When I get really angry at the TV set that is bad news as it is just a box of electronics, but when I see what humans are doing to shoot themselves in the foot with such harmful ways of telling the sane world they are not long citizens of my country or your country as they do not belong here at all.  That is my very angry and sad view today as I look at what they do about a deadly virus to keep it going and then blame their government for making them sad they have to obey health mandates to help themselves.  In any case here is a message from Christ Michael for both of us:

CHRIST MICHAEL - "I am sure Ron's anger at the TV is the result of being impotent at the sight of so many rebelling against sensible precautions Clency, as you observe it too and shake your head at it.  Today is Thanksgiving in the USA and Dominick stayed over with Ron to give him some company during the Holiday.  He needs it to but is unaware of the impending disaster for all of you soon, and that is we do not abort what has to be done, but we are sending everyone a message that this day of feast is the last one for years probably, as the entire world of Urantia is exhausted from doing everything in such grand scale all the time it has no resources left for the future anymore.  Thanksgiving was started in the United States by President Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War, and has been enjoyed for over a century.  But Ron looks at it as expressive and useless in today's climate and I am afraid I do too, as the last of our heart for man was destroyed by a man driving his straight into a parade of young children killing six or seven.   Ron is with me and cannot think of any punishment bad enough to teach that moron and animalistic black man the truth:  he also killed himself before God.

"This is to inform all of you that today, the 25th of November, is the last day of soulfully done people at a table loaded with tons of food, an for that reason people may remember this as the last of good will from God until this planet is shaken down and it revolves in an orbit of love instead of forced debate on huge spending bills in the USA and the charge of people feeling sad they have to stay in because of a pandemic getting worse again and it will.   I doubt Ron cares for most at this time as his in bad straits with pillaging and heartless diagrams of heart for him and no one sees to his pain and that is not my care anymore but I say to all of them, if you persist in this redemption for a man who did all he could for us and then was shown the door again, I leave them to their justifications later and weep for all of mankind so lowly done on Urantia it matters little to Ron or me to save a darn one of them.  Present company excepted however,

"I close with this innuendo:  Ron suffers the final days of his work on Urantia we believe.  He cared it be shown and adopted yet he sees no one working it here or there and for the last time of all, he will not die on Urantia but relive up here as soon as we can get teh apparatus destroyed again by the Lucifer rebellion yesterday, to resurrect him on Urantia again.  The Lucifer rebellion on Urantia is now cleared, and they dare not show their faces ever again.  The seraphic insurrection is not cleared and Ron believes they are as every bit guilty of a Lucifer condonement as Lucifer was and I am shortly going to assign them to the pits of hell if they ever learn to know what they have done again!~

"I close now as Ron must get his day started one way or the other and for that reason we all start it well without one thought of concern for the rabble that refuses to list itself as human any more and that is far too many people to count.  For that reason I am leaving Urantia to get my sanity back and Ron fully agrees and is disgusted with them as I am.  You Clency are grateful for your day too as is Ron and the rest of you who work to make this work for us.  We will use it but it is not a happy day for much of our staff as it too must pay the price of reduction as we are not going to send good cheery but rapture a few of them out of life and the rest to say their prayers for salvation.  We wish you and yours Clency a very Happy USA Thanksgiving too.  AS Ron says Blessings and Cheers to you and yours once more!

"MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaking."

GABRIEL -  "Be assured this is not my cup of tea, but little is known of your work or Ron's but it has made a huge difference to many people to know there is at work a sign of vengeance not, but of workable Missions from spirit.  We send our love to all who can manage a smile today and for that reason we stand well for all to see us soon not, as Jesus has revolted Himself, and now learns Ron is as silly as ever over it.  Be in good cheer though as the entire matter is said to be of a huge disposition up here and down there on Urantia, it is a sad day for Turkey lovers as Ron did not cook his today but will wait until Christmas if he survives and for that we say he might if he is careful about striking Father's ill temper with him tool.  No one understands the FATHER  at the moment as it is a terrible grump he is in over something we do not fathom and Ron is as bad and works hard to avoid confrontation but cannot get out from under it and wonders why.  Well, the real reason is that Urantia is condemned even before the Missions start, and further, Ron has been shown the door in the middle of a resurrection not but a standard I told you so issue he never condemns but never lets alone, and that is to serve MICHAEL OF NEBADON and Myself, and yet is doubtful it matters for us as he is condemned by all up here for refusing to accept the FATHER'S gruff statements as real.  He believes they are cabal and we suspect he might be right.

"Closing this we state that the entire matter of a Mission so well prepared and so well assumed to be necessary is lost for the moment over an issue that looms larger and larger soon, and that is the the terrible times of famine and disease are about to hit this beautiful sphere for good and it may not be the end for some of you but for billions it may be.  We fear the worst of it, and the least of it is to see you all safely to bed until the dawn of a new era can be brought to the world, finally, again.  Good day, and Rons says good day to this little cheerful urchin.  Thank you. GABRIEL."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 02:55:46 pm »
According to virologists, there are more coronavirus variants than we are aware of and that from one variant to another, a vaccine can differ and be none effective, that is why there is the same death toll among those who are vaccinated or not. There are even those who have received a booster dose of vaccine and who have nonetheless a health complication. That makes me ponder and I may be wrong, that the coronavirus is a cabalmade, so as to impede upon the Mission and the Second Return.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 02:51:44 pm »
Clency,
at makes me ponder and I may be wrong, that the coronavirus is a cabalmade, so as to impede upon the Mission and the Second Return. 
I had not thought of that as a possibility, but now that you bring it up, I think that is a valid possibility. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 10:53:19 am »
It is a virus plain and simple. Why does everything that is bad have to be from a cabal? Evangelical Christians have the same mindset. Not everything bad is cabal related.
Jerry
ur606

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 11:15:05 am »
I agree UR606, we can start our own bad without the cabal.  It is so bad it is (not) funny.
R
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania