Divine Guidance of Governance > Series Vol 1 thru Vol 10 June 2022 The OHRBECK TAPES - Series 1

Volume 3 - The Ohrbeck Tapes - 11 June 2022 - Missions Present and Past History

(1/2) > >>

Ron Besser:
Tape Volume 3 of the Ohrbeck Tape Transmissions
June 11, 2022

https://app.box.com/shared/static/qjnhdft8tds8e15qjexke87nbvn494c9.mp3

The transmissions Dominick Ohrbeck receives mostly on a daily basis will be posted here as they are seriously good information with regard to what has happened on Urantia as well as what we might expect.  That is not just about our proposed Missions, but for other unidentified issues that have yet to be placed on notice for us to hear about and eventually read about.

Admin places these tapes for your edification and warrants that each Volume is to be placed here so we may keep them together as a unit for historical purposes and references.  This tape is 52 minutes long and properly examines the Lucifer rebellion and its effect on the biological uplifters as well.  No one expects the transmitter to do lengthy lessons, but they may turn out that way from time to time just because our world is in such terrible shape spiritually, economically, and other poorly developed aspects of all of our civilizations.

Let us see how these lessons develop for us and we thank Dominick for sharing his hard and willing work with us.

Thank you/ADMIN
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I see Ron has made this work again in a way I thought perhaps should be done long ago, but nobody on this site uses their abilities to do tapes like this, yet your should!  For that reason Dominick is sharing these tapes in hopes other might do the same, and Ron will highlight you for doing it as he has done here too.  Lemuel's tapes on Calumnia started that way, but the insurrection cut it badly and he (Lemuel) attempts it no more.  Yet we need more of this contribution to our knowledge base from all of you who can transmit.  We seek your advice on these tapes as well as they are true lessons and not just the news.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.  K"
END

Dominick O:
How about we just label it, Lessons for the Mission, if that is what resolves as a good categorization.  No need to call out Ohrbeck tapes.  Is that an applause track you inserted at the start, Ron?  -- Dom

Ron Besser:
You are stuck with a series name Dominick..  The applause came from Midwayers.  Ok?    Is there a Vol 4 today by chance the Midwayers are asking?  R

roger krupa:
I really appreciate these transmissions and am learning much from them, but to call them the Ohrbeck Tapes sounds like a Robert Ludlum novel.  This information really needs to reach a wide audience.  

Ron Besser:
Hello Roger, and I agree with your assessment and asked Dominick to follow and keep doing the series I think these tapes represent.  We labeled them in a unique way in order to make sure you understand who originates them as a transmitter and the subject which are lessons again in the older style of a teaching mission.  I for one and am very glad to see the lesson style re-emerge and for that reason I encourage you, and the audience, to keep them somewhere in your own computer or notebook archives.  These a re keep-able lessons and not perishable news bulletins.  Make a notebook of the print outs like I said as they will be usable for the far future too.    Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version