Author Topic: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL The Heart Of MADAGASIKARA: REPORTS.  (Read 4335 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert; 

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASIKARA; 

Local Time: SATURDAY 19TH, FEBRUARY;  2022; 10:59 MINUTES;  P.M..; ANTANANARIVO LOCAL TIME;

Subjects: THE TWO RESPECTIVE REPORTS OF THE  DONE SESSIONS OF THE RE-START-UP OF THE MADAGASIKARA LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL.

Category: MADAGASIKARA LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><  

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers, also you all Dear Guests here on the forum;

FIRST SESSION:
Has been on the THURSDAY 10TH, FEBRUARY;  2022; 1:00 MINUTES; P.M.

Our M.C. ( Master of Ceremonies)  has been : TARKAS The One Without Name and Number

He spoke about the reasons of the  Divine Missions and gave us encouragement;

End of the session at  2:00 minutes.P.M.
 Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·
 SECOND SESSION:

Has been on the   TURSDAY 19TH, FEBRUARY; 2022; at 1:40 minutes; Ended at: 2:40 minutes; P.M.; 

Our M.C.  was MICHAEL OF NEBADON;  Who talked clearly about the current situation of the population of Urantia (  the Earth planet ) mainly the too poor " spiritual " developement stage that instead of the many essays done to eradicate the horrendous " evilness " of the LUCIFER- & Consorts rebellion;

After a while He handed that back to JESUS, Who continued on the same matters but in more details about His Human life of two millenia ago as regarding His Mission of that time and comparatively to that ; the called" His Second Return" that is requiring the most full preparation .Finally He handed that over to TARKAS  Who encouraged all to stay the course.
 The attendees have been four individuals
The Conference started lately for we got so several dificulties that finally we overcame and ended after one full hour.

The next schedule schedule is to be on THURSDAY 24TH, FEBRUARY;  2022; at 1:00; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO Local Time.

Thanks all reading.
DOMTIA

END

The Host: Albert ( who succeed at last to post that after perhaps ten tryings...all along tens of days) . Pfiiouu !....

Love to all .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL The Heart Of MADAGASIKARA: REPORTS.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 22:08:38 pm »
Helo Albert and thank you as it is difficult I know to keep our heart when so many have no heart around you.  I read your report above and I am very happy to see Tarkas helped you and so did Jesus and probably Michael of Nebadon although you did not mention him much.  I also thank the four who attended with you as they are there and make things work better for everyone. We all thank you for posting your work and please keep it up so we can read along with works for you and your audience.  Again thank you Albert!
Ron Besser
York, Pennsylvania, USA
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 08:44:14 am »
Thank you very much Albert for keeping us informed so faithfully. Your messages always resonate with me, and it is a good reminder to pray for you, your family, your group, and your people. I am afraid you all are facing difficulties at times that we do not know on this part of the earth. We have our share in different ways. Keep up the work in the Spirit of excellence as you do. Thank you again and look forward to more of your posts. God bless you all, 
sonsofGod, Valerie  
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 11:01:55 am »
Madagascar has gone through several tropical storms, as well as the other countries in the Indian Ocean, but even though it is the biggest island in that part of the world – three or four times the area of France – it is also the poorest and the most vulnerable. Emrati, the name of the last tropical storm, is now making its way to Mada island, according to a weather report. Keep safe, Albert.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.