Author Topic: JESUS - The Discourse of Life Continues, The FATHER's Temple and Fusion  (Read 3323 times)

7inOcean

Speaker: JESUS
Subject:  The Discourse of Life Continues and the FATHER’s Temple and Fusion.
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 20/09/2022 8.31 am (AEST)

This is JESUS. You watched the funeral like no other ever done in the way the Queen has been given in such full honours and respect. You stayed to the last images to see the coffin lowered and was moved to watch and hear the lone bagpipe sounded as it did. Death has no sting when you know I am here and so is your Queen. I once had a discourse to give and now the discourse continues as I live eternal and my words give such to you who hear them. Soon death will come to a thing in the past, as those who reach their final Spirit Circles will stand in the centre of the FATHER’s Temple and will be surrounded by loved ones to witness the Fusion with the Adjuster in the sacred Spirit Flames of Love and Service. Once done, the Fused One is enrapt in Spirit form and moved on to Uversa where it is greeted by the accompanying Supernaphim. 

Those are Ones who have finished and completed the Circles to reach the point of Spirit Entity no longer visible in material form or eyes. The old form of natural death no longer is used, as most who live, will reach those circles due my presence and work soon and even now. Your material form is transformed into a new Spirit form as those who do are swallowed up by the Adjuster Fusion process. It is a most sacred transition for all to see when encircled in the FATHER’s Temple. The Fusion candidate says his/her last words and farewell and is placed in the centre to be fully graduated and fused before all.

Why I speak on this is because there will be a lot of you that will reach these milestones shortly and many more will follow. It is why I am here to allow all of you to prepare for such an event so sacred and so wondrous to understand what is happening to those of you who are to be fully fused with your Adjuster. There will of course be a transition of earth changes and an upheaval, yet to be passed, and many will of course perish an untimely death from such disasters, and it will come a time of renewal and change that the FATHER’s Temple will be a place you will come to know and respect for what it is and why it is placed. It is a circular stone structure of beauty and not one that is huge, but a simple one that only stands for the Spirit Fusion of the child of God. It will be quite similar to the circle of stones such as you see at Stonehenge and other areas that resemble such a design. It is not a house but an open Temple to the sky and to the stars. 

When I died on the cross, I did commend my Spirit with and to the FATHER in my last breath before I could breathe no more. It is the same as you who are fused to be so commended with the FATHER of All, both in Spirit and in Soul. You, who have reached a certain level in Fusion attainment, will know this and are close to the final stage and it is then you are prompted to approach the Temple for such finality to occur in a sacred vow and prayer.

It is with great excitement that I come again to allow you all to know there is an eternity of life to live beyond this natural earthly one you inhabit for only a short time. I come to prepare you for such a journey and a wonderful adventure the FATHER has for each and all of you who are so willing to follow. I walked to the nine yards of it, if it can be called that, and now I come to enable you to know it is attainable and incredible to do so. There is no shortage of amazement and astonishment as you walk it as I did, and still do. The FATHER has so many surprises in store and it never ceases as His Infinity unfolds and it is breath-taking. 

I am JESUS. I come to you as a brother and as a Deity as you will soon discover my journey is also yours to follow. It takes courage, determination, faith, trust and, dare I say, a lot of humour along the way. Be of good cheer, my fellows, as I bring good news for your ears to hear and you will know that my words ring true and I speak only of the FATHER and His House. I leave it there for now for you to ponder the life to come in the Spirit of God. May my peace be with you and may you have a good day. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you so much JESUS for this truly grants us so much more to look forward to and to adore the FATHER who wishes the discourse of life to continue and not end. I bow.]

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: JESUS - The Discourse of Life Continues, The FATHER's Temple and Fusion
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 10:23:51 am »
Dear Jesus, how can we not be moved by Your description of our future Rapture with the Spirit of Our Father!  By Your Words You make it more real to us now, when we most need to remember.  Thank You so much!  Thank you 7inOcean!

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 11:59:31 am »
Sue, thank you.  Be assured what I have to say is not criticism but a deft warning to all who hear these words, it is incomplete as to the effect of earth fusion in chariots of fire to Uversa.  This is new to me and fully acceptable for the simple reason the responsibilities of the Creator Son of Nebadon, is now flooding even the timeless uses of work to see to our Ascension careers.  Something like time has to be given back to our Creator Son to see to it all!

However, directly to you Sue, the transmission you received above reflects the will of JESUS entirely, but it is spoken by a servant of the High One fully authorized and to you dear one you have made no error and this is not criticism to you either.  I am bothered by one particular note that this process is to be a factor of joy and inspiration to the one being so completely fused.  I point out it speaks more to the lack of personalization of the ceremony to the point of depersonalization.  I do not know to what extent the second commander was allowed to speak to, but I point this out to all of you:

In the old ceremony, the subject was placed in the care of the Thought Adjuster.  HE, the Adjuster, personally deposited the fused one in chariots of fire into the  presence of the Creator Son, in our case Michael of Nebadon.  At that brief meeting Michael spoke to the awarded son, and provided him with the credentials of spirit upon him personally.

In the description provided above is no mention of what the ascender is taken to on Uversa?  Where is the Thought Adjuster now?  Why is the Supernaphim allowed to present your credentials and not the Adjuster?  Where is the Adjuster indwelling you now, outside of you somehow?  I also hear now rejoicing from either side.  Presumption is mine to succeed with the idea that the Ascender is fully conscious on his way to Uversa and might enjoy the space travel to get there.  That is how it was once suggested it could be done, yet I hear nothing about the view of the Ascener, the view of Uversa, and the view of those who are attending your arrival on Uversa.

It is my contention that these things are well attended to - - - - somehow , , , , ,

Yet, I see nothing hinted at in the narrative of the Sue post above.  I happen to agree with the post tht followed there are beautiful and comforting words delivered to the post and therefore to our minds for comfort.  I do not take any of that away, but to an old cosmologist like myself, I wonder how Uversa continues to make the event memorable and the credentials for spirit life are provided and/or handled to the new spirit?

Sue, may we request a second communication with Jesus to re-establish what was missed the first time in this announcement?  

Ron, your humble servant for all of this and to all the rest of you, be exceedingly careful to verify in your own truth serum to the mind you are happy with all transmissions labeled as from Jesus.  This one was, but you got real monkeys pretending to be what they are not yet or ever will be.  Thank you all.
Ron

JESUS - "Ron you take me to task no more.  Now I see what you are after, and my spokesman fully authorized to speak to the issue, did miss the personal aspects of the presentation of new spirit to the Ascender.    Let it be said that the credentials to become spirit are lauded by the indwelling Adjuster Ron, and you correctly ask where IS THE ADJUSTER indwelling you in these ceremonies?  To answer: "HE is in you not but above you even in physical life and the light around is diffused and spoken less and less in transit to the mansion worlds first and then to Uversa.  For it is on the mansion worlds of the planet's nativity one first goes, and then to Uversa for transmission of the life of God succeeded and for that reason we greet you there ourselves, says MICHAEL OF NEBADON, now fully empowered to speak again at least for this mportant response from Ron, and is as usual.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I see what you call depersonalization, Ron.  I too see your worry that it is mechanistic and without words.  I do not intend to use you this way, but those on this list of readership, understand that the entire matter concerning Ascension to spirit is so vitally important to all Deity, it must be spoken as truth first, and then as process.  For that reason everyone, here is the UNIVERSAL FATHER to say a few words:"

FATHER OF US ALL - "I am determined to speak closely and well, and it is this:  Ron points out precisely what troubles all of us about the work of humanity.  IT is slow, and useless, and almost impossible to praise easily.  Be assure this is not for all who listen; however, learn that the trial to be a spirit from human grains, is almost impossible without my Thought Adjusters, and for that reason the cabal near you Ron is now decimated to keep them out of the ruse of spelling this post even.  They are not bad; they are sinful and iniquitous, and they shall meet their fate shortly.  However, let me finish this statement:

"MY FATHER OF FATHERS and you must learn that people! Is ample to regard the last of the humans to be achieved in space is approaching quickly!!

"Second, my belief in your work Ron is doubting nothing although you have a bad spell now and then, not about God or self, but about those who work by your side.  I see why and praise your tolerance.  In any case the idea use of color and sound and motion in what you call the movies, is insufficient to explain the Life of Jesus, and that last one offended all of us tremendously.  None the less we must praise movies for inculcating nothing but serious concerns for the last of the Mohicans who live on Urantia.  You scribe, are one of them, and most here on this list transfer that fidelity to Me as well.  Let it be known that my THOUGHT ADJUSTERS are no longer going to waste the entire life span of a human to spiritualize those children.  That is true on URANTIA in particular!

"However the truth of the matter is that the entire planet is now raptured on sex, bitcoin, seldom used sex techniques,  government sedition, and failed rebellions everywhere.  I dare not excuse you Ron for many of these infractions, but you have corrected everyone of them and refuse to compromise with any of them anymore.  Lest all of you care not, understand that the entire matter of the Magisterial Foundation, is found on the idea we own it and we will.  Ron has no interest in it otherwise as an owner and for that reason it will work.  The papers are drawn up and he need only sing his John Henry once, and we make off with it.  URANTIA carries the stigma of not only rebellion, but the hatred of other people, and we understand that some strains of the population are never going to evolve further.  That is our will as well to all of you.  Further speaking, we now have a column in a newspaper out of Chicago that has printed Ron's dogma advice to the Urantia Foundation, that they are bound to understand that the Regency will relieve the usual government operations on Urantia again for good.  I am sold that advice by a cabal interference but find it is not true yet, but it may be as we are now nearing the last of the minutiae preferencing My JESUS to your plant visibly.

"Third, the trial for Ron is to live long enough he can be seen before a group of people who never went to school and are surly and ugly to start his quest for the chain of command that allows him to walk with JESUS every moment JESUS  allows.  Be assured we are referring to those you attend now.  Let this all be a lesson to all of you:  Ron told you once he stood on the GREAT DIVIDE the Continental Divide when his Adjuster spoke to him at CHINA POND, and that was as powerful as what happened to Paul of Tarsus, yet he managed to wing it through and stay on the job in spite of misgivings of all at times that he was beside himself.  He was!

"CHINA POND is the GREAT DIVIDE.  It showed him what it is to ascend above normal human life and living and he staill cannot get his head around it properly.  Not until he is with PAUL OF TARSUS will much make sense to him at all.  I am still bracing myself for Ron for he is sharp and knows where the ducks stand to be in a row perfectly well.  That said, your education ladies and gentlemen, is predicated on your Adjuster's consideration.  Some Adjusters give up too easily, but most know there is nothing left to deal with the way things are on yhour planet now and today yet.  For reasons of State we have removed the tardy Adjuster concerns about any of you and all of you are working hard to get out of the doldrums that waiting has provided all of you. 

"IN CONCLUSION, we stand ready to fight for URANTIA, but will not advise for sin or reprobated solutions to end good  government because the Republicans do not like the present way of serving too much money and too much time spent of the reservation of homeless people coming up from Central America,  We detest the present emigration policy and Ron threw a magazine at the TV when he saw the present solution to fly and bus people to other states to settle them.  I only mention this to show you we are fully aware what your people are doing on Urantia that leads to total ruin of the United States and the world governments around it.  Biden is lost in his own thoughts and does not pay attention to other issues he should entirely do so with and that includes WTP.

"In final remarks, I AM THE FATHER OF ALL, and for all of you, let this reside in your hearts.  The Ascension career is for those who can make it without complaint and you are not wrong Ron and let it lie.   For those of you who are faint of heart, take a page out of the records of the Life of Jesus, He persevered every moment as many of you do and never say quit.  IT is hard to live the life of an underling and it is hard to live the life of a sinner too, but it can be overcome by My Mission to URANTIA this time, and so take advantage of everything you can this time!  It is the last time it will ever be done in the time universes, I assure you!  Good day!

[Thank you Father for putting it on the line.  We are grateful for your presence in all ways, and my Adjuster lends his comments as follows to you:  "O' FATHER of US ALL, be our ward!  Be our cheer!  Be our steps to the end of time for us all!  Let these people prosper with us and with You FATHER, and to take all measure to be among us all the day and the long night journey to our hearts asleep.  We conclude that Ron is burrowing out of his worldly body with great pain and sorrow over many things, but he shall prevail too, and for that reason those with him are warned to expect miracles in their own lives too as he cannot hold back that love of God for all.  Keep this safe and regard Me not entirely, but we see the miracles he brings to others as well.  Be grateful to all,  and be loving to all who can afford the time to hear the sotto voice of this one say, 'I be damned if I ever listen to the cabal of my own free will!' and then let it be done for your own soul of commendation.  A Thought Adjuster who loves his woard and he thanks me too.] 

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Your yard people are not vexed witih anything Ron, but they tire of equipment failure including that new weed whacer which runs fine but the spool is useless against hard grass.  Believe it or not and there is not way out except to stoop and repair it incessantly.  Ron them to they die and then invent a good one someday Ron and we will see the gardens grow again on your property, as the cabal saw to it all the flowers dies and you insist on beautifying the place anyhow.  We are sure it ends shortly and repairs can begin in earnest.  I speak to the group this morning to remind all of you that the ascension career is just one career you have.  No more do we speak to ascension as holy as Ron considers it  and for regular use no capitals anymore.  Let this be spoken, Gabriel is laughing his head off over Ron signing to me you might use a little "a" but I still capitalize it in my heart.  So do we Ron but do as you pleases it. [sic]

"Now this, your legs end soon as you do Ron if we are not careful.  the loss of limbs and mind happen too frequently on URANTIA, but this was cause by the Lucifer rebellion and the seraphic insurrection led by the Creative Spirit.  Do not give her credit where credit is not due ever.  Finally this Ron, your friend is making great progress again much to your pleasure but beware the cabal and the heat they apply and you must make it clear Lucifer is about you incessantly to spoil your hopes and dreams and gets the back of your hand every bit as vociferously as Jesus did years ago.  I am amazed at the similarities and how little you care about who thinks what as things must be done that have no logic to most to do them.  Be caring to follow the course you have laid out an the cabal is lost soon as it may be. 

"To all we say this as MICHAEL OF NEBADON - you are all lost at times without exception.  Ron rights himself by working hard all the time to make this go in spite of the endless set backs and they are severe enough to harm greatly.  However we are assuring all of you this too shall pass and the final words are FATHER'S words:

"I am condemned not!  Stand the course of evil if it must be so.  Let the end come to those who are so sure of themselves, they shall prevail in spite of GOD'S WORD they shall not preserve iniquity any longer than the sword can be clashed o'er their heads, and never shall WE, the FATHER, bow to anyone or anything that is not righteous."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 15:59:41 pm »
Yes Ron, this is Sue responding to your post. I agree there is something missing here regarding the Fusion process. I also saw what you see and was puzzled why JESUS says the direct route to Uversa when as I understood it to be the usual transition of those who fuse go to Mansion World 4 or even Mansion World 5. And then later on to go to Uversa in that way as set out in The Urantia Book. Now it appears JESUS is by-passing that route for some reason. Let me now take another transmission as advised to get further elaboration on the subject we are puzzled over. 

This is JESUS. Sue you went quiet there as you know there is an error in the lines I spoke to and you saw a red flag but continued in any case. This is a lesson in learning those interruptions in communication and how the Cabal can cause errors to slip in. It is in this case, that you saw it, but did not stop to question it. For now, Fusion is in the usual progress through the Mansion Worlds as you know and no one gets to go a direct route to Uversa because that is another sphere entirely to be prepared for.

The Adjuster is first and foremost in this process and not to be missed as that is the main center of your attunement with the Adjuster. So when fusion occurs while you are on earth means for those of you who do fuse fully, are in transit to the Mansion Worlds where you will be properly addressed upon arrival. That way, you are able to adjust and transition to the new life your loving Adjuster has for you. That should clear up this matter and do take care to stop when you notice a red flag next time dear one. That is all for now, good day. Shalom.

Thank you JESUS for coming in to respond to this as this is making more sense to me now what just happened and I now know what to look out for in this work. Thank you Ron and all for bringing out the errors and some things to be careful when transmitting as scribes are only doing the work of receiving the message and now needs to keep its wits about the content and certain points made that may or may not be correct. Much appreciated the lesson, thank you JESUS. 

Sue/7inOcean

23/09/22 5.54am(AEST)