Author Topic: From Elise: Jesus Speaks - The World Too Far Gone without Me  (Read 81 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
From Elise: Jesus Speaks - The World Too Far Gone without Me
« on: September 21, 2022, 03:23:34 pm »
JESUS speaks
The Worlds Is Too Long Gone without Me!
Elise Van Ruth, Transmitter

The Netherlands
September 21, 2022

This is Jesus

These practices you do each day are important for what is to come, so turn to your spiritual teachers daily. These communications are a good way to receive direct words as spoken by your leaders in Spirit, who are doing their best to prepare you and keep you as informed as possible.

Soon new and tremendous developments will be seen on your world and noticed by all, when I appear and bring out My Policies in an understandable way.

I am coming for all people, for all who are willing to hear, and I will make My intentions clear and direct. This might shock friend and foe alike, but there will not be much time to react, for I, JESUS, do not hesitate to begin My work immediately, so that people will know that I speak the truth.

I will come into the world to finish what was taken from Me more than 2,000 years ago, when the Sanhedrin decided to take My life away, but they could not take My life away, and I rose from the grave after three days, just as I had prophesied to My apostles.

Now I am here to do what I could not do then, but My agenda is adapted to a changed world that does not want to know Me and continues to reject Me, but will soon rally behind Me when My preponderance in speech will convince many of what is so desperately needed. There has never been such a great need in this world for defined order and law, which only under high authority can help humanity get out of the situation into which it has put itself and cannot find a way out to save both the planet and its inhabitants to a future of healthy physical and spiritual state.
I ask you all to have a little more patience.

This is JESUS, your Friend and Brother. Good day to all.

Thank you very much JESUS

Elise
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
Re: From Elise: Jesus Speaks - The World Too Far Gone without Me
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 05:01:34 pm »
A beautiful message from one of Jesus's scribe named Elise in this wonderful time to be alive in the soon to be New Jerusalem showered in light and life.