Author Topic: DURASOMNIA reports  (Read 4680 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
DURASOMNIA reports
« on: September 20, 2022, 09:29:33 am »
I am Durasomia, your thoughts have turned to Me and I gladly answer your desire to speak to you. I am your Guardian appointed by the FATHER Himself to protect and guide you in your work that will present itself in the coming time, when JESUS will reveal Himself and make His agenda known and effective little by little.

The Appearance of JESUS and His Mission for this world will have great consequences for man and his way of living and earning his daily bread. One will be forced to let go of that which JESUS will no longer tolerate and has to be willing to accept a new, more honest way of working and earning by the rules and examples that JESUS will set before you. 

JESUS insists that these will be applied since He cannot carry out His work on Urantia any other way. This will put people in a dilemma where all must make a decision to save themselves and serve a higher purpose, but it will open their eyes and many will see and know that this is the only way to be able to live in sincerity towards themselves, his fellowmen and GOD.

Some will turn away from JESUS as they dare not believe that JESUS resides among them, but a false god who claims His power and they see Him as a traitor to their faith, they will not accept JESUS. 

JESUS' tightly defined teachings will penetrate deeply into the hearts of those who are willing to listen to His divine insight and this time JESUS will be among you as an administrator and reformer and not as a preacher of GOD's word. Those who cannot conform to His divine action and accept Him, will fall away and have to find their own way in a world of disorder and great upheavals.

I, Durasomnia am here for guidance in the trials you have to face and where humanity will have to quickly realize that there is no other way to be saved than to follow the way of JESUS and to assist Him in His service to the Father, in which all of you will have a task to help overcome the difficulties.

Man will go through the valleys of life in order to rise again and be strengthened to reap the fruits of a renewed approach for all mankind.

We ask you to continue your daily transmissions in order to act quickly and appropriately when there is no time for reflection, but immediate action is necessitated and attention must be given in all those moments of vital importance to you and all who live with you.

I am Durasomnia, your devoted guide.

Thank you Durasomnia for responding to my call,

Elise

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: DURASOMNIA reports
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 10:25:17 am »
Aren't you lucky Elise!  Durasomnia is a beautiful name I really reverberate too in my heart for Him and for you.  Me suspects that one out ranks even God sometimes.    Of course I am being silly, no one out ranks God but God Himself and I believe this name Durasomnia is at least as Supernaphim and of very high rank-- whatever that means!
I hear a knock at my door, one moment please:

DURASOMNIA speaks to the wayward soul in York:  "I am a Supernaphim Elise, or Sophia Veronica as you may wish to be called here.  I am truly of extremely high rank and Ron feels it in his bones as they truly are yet.  Besides being lost to the American high ground, Ron feels totally at sea over the use of spirit to provide relief over the horrors done to him to quiet him as he is the one spokesmen who know what is to be said and when, and we carry one warning to your Ron, you may set the banshees on you not, but watch out for a concerned reaction from Dr. Kim, that you need help or are genuine and need his attention.  My name Elise is pronounced this way in English:

DORA SOHM SHA  - say it that way phonetically.  Not Dora Som Knee ah

"I am truly grateful Ron looking at the spelling which you believe is correct, but you just know is probably pronounced incorrectly.  IF you need to know Sophia Veronica, use the direction Ron gives above to pronounce my name.

"You asked Me Ron, do you wish me to continue?  Your felt the name coated over by sin from the cabal and they are shortly rehearsed for the death march that must be attended too for all who do that.  Fore reasons of State le me tell all of you this:

"The coming of the Lord has a new defender for Urantia.  Ron slowly and quick witted last night decided to bite the bullet and thrown the entire tub of bathwater at the Evangelicals sending an alert to the The Trinity Church in Charolette, South Carolina.  The message was simple.  I send you this to send to Dr, Kim, the President of your associations.  And Ron's message reads, I am sending this because I need support for a new invention to bring the world fresh air and a new way to use energy.  And second I am in contact with the Bestowal Commission for the return of Jesus Christ.  HE then petitioned JESUS to speak some words to them.  JESUS did transmit several paragraphs and Ron let it end on that note.

"The church downloads their emails every evening at 5PM Charolette time, and when they saw this message they almost swooned, as nobody uses their email for important works, and this time Ron's simple plea is enough to send them out the door to the pastor of the church as he was preparing a sermon for the next Sunday meeting with his congregation.  He took one look at it and said it is genuine and alert Kim at once.  He was.  In a matter of moments he knew at once it was the truth.  Now this:  Elise you of all people have the courage to do these things too but you are so ham fisted in your approach.  You have to learn how to modulate your speech and views so well they listen.  Ron makes no pretense of what he has to say and never double entendres any meaning and speaks fully and directly to what is to be said as a high point of the message.  You worry so much about everything you hide your speech in terms that they do not dismiss but do not know what to do with all of you say.  Lest you get worried, Kim is ready to say hello but the church forgot to send his email address and Kim has a faulty email posted.  Hence we loose the contact once more. 

"The loss of God on Urantia is very sad, but that is what Ron noted in his remarks to them.  He also let JESUS speak as naturally as he usually does to the uninitiated ear with revelation.  It has a profound effect on those who read it and we watch with interest as this simple message from God penetrates the hearts of those who access to the message.  We grant you Ron is sour over almost all of the conventions, but this time he used one that really works.  God Bless to all of you.  I am DURASOMNIA and we all will talk another day!  K"

[From all of us, Durasomnia, we are grateful for your time to speak with us in such detail and heart.  I and the rest of us I am sure look forward to further communications as you may wish to provide them,  Thank you!]

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 12:44:47 pm »
Thank you Sophia Veronica, Ron and DURASOMNIA for that report. I find myself  worrying over things I can't change. For instance I know certain sects of Chirstian thought will rebelled. And It reminds me when Monjoroson was in the Levant to prepare the way for Christ. Yet when HE came the main body who should have known didn't. I guess its hard trying to keep up with a thousand year old prophecy. Back to my worries of those of the Christian faith:
Some will turn away from JESUS as they dare not believe that JESUS resides among them, but a false god who claims His power and they see Him as a traitor to their faith, they will not accept JESUS. 

For years in my life time (I know it's been two thousand years) but I'm talking what I have experience, people have claim  they are waiting on Jesus only to make the same mistake the Sanhedrien made and led all those people away from JESUS.

I believe thats why so many of us ask the questions about the anti-Christ in the past because we knew it's going to affect  so many people who can't think outside of the box. May the FATHER bless their souls.

Well I will try to do something about it even if it's a tear in the fabric of the Luciferian culture.

Weydevu

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 22:36:15 pm »
Elise,
I thank DURASOMNIA and you for this lovely transmission. What a blessing to hear from your guardian and guide. It resonates with such gentleness and draws me to want to know more about him or her. I get the vibe its a her. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken