Author Topic: Machiventa Melchizedek: Be alert and ready  (Read 4456 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Machiventa Melchizedek: Be alert and ready
« on: September 24, 2022, 19:13:20 pm »
This is MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, your Planetary Manager and my words are the following. Be prepared to be ready to receive us at any hour of the day and even at night. Transmitters will be an important part of communication and in the distribution of messages at critical times, we count on your willing cooperation in such situations that could be vital to the population of Urantia. There is an urgent need for transmitters who can be called upon to immediately pass on what we can or are allowed to report.

We have often spoken of the changes and the movements at the center of your Earth and this deviation from the core is such that disturbances can throw the planet off balance. That could have major consequences for the Earth's rotation, creating ocean currents that work with great force and cause earthquakes, flooding or tsunamis.

Where or when this will happen we cannot say until we can determine the direction of such a forceful flow, hence our call for vigilance and the use of you as transmitters who can relay our words and thus act actively.

As far as we can see there is no imminent danger, the Power Directors who are constantly watching all this do note every minor change and are doing everything they possibly can to prevent disaster at this critical time where JESUS will make His appearance.

Stay alert to feelings or prompts that lead to contact with us, and immediately note our directions. This can help prevent disaster and could be life-saving. We call on every transmitter to commit fully to the task entrusted to you as a sacred task for God Himself. 
I thank this transmitter for taking my message. I take my leave, good day to all.

We thank You Machiventa Melchizedek for this important message.

Elise