Author Topic: Words of Truth  (Read 4318 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Words of Truth
« on: September 29, 2022, 13:43:59 pm »
I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, I have some words for you all, and yes, it is true, I am with each of you in the Father's work. You are all appreciated as messengers of God's words, which will become more evident when the world will be confronted with startling circumstances and confusion, in which you serve the Father and assist humanity by giving your cooperation in the execution of God's plan and unfolding of His Power.

Remember, you are never alone. You have received a unique personality, designed for you and free will to develop your talents and skills, more even, a Fragment of the FATHER Himself to find Him on Paradise where He will be waiting for you at the end of your journey through the many experiences He is offering you in your ascension.

Each individual has the opportunity to ascend to the Father and receive what you may think impossible and incomprehensible, but which will become increasingly clear to you in the course of your ascension. 

Never be discouraged when things do not go as you expect. Be content and grateful for what you CAN do for GOD in His Name. I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, my work is comprehensive, I too work for the Father and seek to work for what He has entrusted to me. Thus we all seek to work together in God's creation, united in His love for us, the children of His creation.

Be strong and never doubt the ways of GOD. Use your days to honor and thank Father. PRAY! You are His children and also Mine. Come to Me and I will lead you to the SOURCE and CENTRE of ALL.
I watch and see your efforts, be courageous and make the best of each day and each coming day. 

This is MICHAEL of NEBADON, your Creator Son, I leave you My peace.

Thank you so very much MICHAEL, we won't give up.
May FATHER's will be done!

Elise