Author Topic: FLASH OF LIGHT FROM AN ELECTRON AND WHAT GIVES  (Read 5149 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
FLASH OF LIGHT FROM AN ELECTRON AND WHAT GIVES
« on: September 13, 2021, 16:57:34 pm »
Ron here:  As I was writing our a not to my files on electrons, this happened to cross by and i find it so good I wished to share it, but found no category which really fits this kind of post.  I will just make the post and let it stand as self explanatory.   Thanks all for hearing my concern now let's see if it is worth it:
POST WITH EPOCHAL REVELATION IN IT
SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
T/R: RONALD BESSER
AUTHOR: THE UNIVERSAL FATHER, RAYSON, AND THE DEITY ABSOLUTE

STATEMENT:

RAYSON - An antiparticle is a reflection of the polarity of the electron restated in visible light and does not exist much as a chimera of a ground object does not exist floating in the air in a mirage.  Antiparticles abound in our local area of space as real results of valences not fully controlled and result with a light emission that is not a proton or a photon but as a demigod meaning it has no effect other than to balance its radiation shield so it does not escape and deplete the preparticle of its vigor.  The antiparticle appears because the electron in particular is a tiny electromagnet with a positive dipole at its northern tip, and an electron always spins to the left of a vertical axis at 1,800 rpm or in frequency terms, 1.063524192763156 repeat 1.063524192763156 within the  Infraultimatonic ray range - and these instructions are frequencies impossible to portray easily to science since they are  borderland revolutions of ultimatons as they begin to assume definite form. This is the first stage of emergent energy in which wavelike phenomena can be detected and measured.  The antiparticle has no spin and does not exist as an influence except to maintain the energetic vitality of the preparticle.

FATHER: Ultimatons originate out of the UA based on the planners idea of how much matter we need to extend a portions of the Master Universe.  The UA surveys the area to be included and determines the volume in a unit we have to make up and defines them and let us call the volume to be filled as Parsections.  Infraultimatonic ray frequencies should be denominated in the broadcast spectrum on Urantia as Infraultimatonic ranges of between 10million and 35 million KHZ. - the borderland revolutions of ultimatons as they begin to assume definite form. This is the first stage of emergent energy in which wavelike phenomena can be detected and measured.

What is in Origins that you can create discrete particles like an Ultimaton?  The answer is nothing but the mind which must use a device to work a process for the Master Universe.    But it is more than mind as it also includes intention and intention is not measurable except in an Infinite mind and intention forms the shape of the original aide or particle.
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

Re: FLASH OF LIGHT FROM AN ELECTRON AND WHAT GIVES
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 22:28:15 pm »
Wow Ron, this makes for us to think. I think it sounds so sciency and techy that the language used here will need a glossary to understand it. What does get my attention though is the last sentence on "intention" and that is revealing. Thank you and Rayson for these inputs as they grant us some deeper insights into the particle physics and how it operates and what for. Great work to place here for us to read and study.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 00:30:07 am by 7inOcean »

7inOcean

Re: FLASH OF LIGHT FROM AN ELECTRON AND WHAT GIVES
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 00:29:14 am »
Ron, I am thinking. About the matter of “intention”, the following has come to mind.

Would it be correct to say that with these particles/pre particles that are sent out to perform a certain function and to operate in some form or capacity then would it be fair to see it as an intelligent design placed in the way these particles are designed, hence the notion of “intention” is underlying all these operatives [called particles/preparticles] that even exist all around in our bodies and as well as in space and everywhere in between. So if that being the case, then the very science of the particle design has a purpose and an end result. Although its origins come from “infinite intentions” then it also suggests to us that the designers have an eternal mode for which these operatives(particles/ultimatons) have to complete to achieve a given purpose and outcome. 

The more I dwell on this, the deeper the aspects of design become and how it permeates time and space and all that is in it. Although these ultimatums are invisible to the naked eye, we understand in our human sciences that certain tiny particles are known to exist and our human scientists work to understand how they interact and work. Here you and Rayson are revealing some aspects of that interaction, evolution and operation and the mechanisms in which they can change/adapt/replicate/integrate/disintegrate and so on. 

What is interesting is the inner workings that goes on in the particle behaviour and that it seems to have an intelligence about how it does that with the negative/positive charges.  Again, there is a lot stated that requires more study and so I will brush up on reading those articles on the raysonteacher.org site. 

Thank you so so much Rayson and Ron for the education:) 

Sue/7inOcean