Author Topic: Scientific theories about black holes  (Read 7323 times)

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Scientific theories about black holes
« on: September 30, 2021, 09:18:51 am »
Perhaps Rayson would like to say something about black holes by the way of an article by Prof. Oscar del Barco of Universidad de Murcia (Spain) published in Volume 506, (September 2021) of Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, which talks about the third type of micro black holes and their radiation. Article title : Primordial black hole origin for thermal gamma-ray bursts.

Andre

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Scientific theories about black holes
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 11:16:29 am »
Andrey, I remember that on one Lightline many months ago (3-5) there was mentioning of black holes in a Q&A and a High Celestial made a comment that our scientist are really off track trying to figure it out for those are space junk, but then he added it is a secret.  
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 12:54:11 pm »
Thank you Valerie for this message. I must have missed this information when it was on the forum. I haven't found any trace of it now.

Andre

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 13:41:57 pm »
I will try to find it for you Andre, just give me some time. 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 13:43:44 pm »
Andre, thank you.  I am posting this to say that Rayson is mostly off line today due to a major development concerning Urantia I hope we might hear about as soon as enough is unclassified.  But Rayson is not in my connection today and Michael barely.  Machiventa Melchizedek does, however, say this:

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK: "Valerie is correct Andre as she remembers well a discussion of some time ago with Ron and Rayson concerning the concept of black holes mainly came down on the side that there are deep secrets involved in their description, but much of the secret details how the universe clears debris from certain space sectors and a black hole is not unlike a giant vacuum cleaner and disposes of dangers or left over materials which accumulate to the point they get in the way.  Ron is fully concerned not with black holes though as he is concerned with the debris fields of dark matter.  Dark matter is highly dangerous to fool around with as it is not the matter that is supposed to stay materialized later, but protons and surreptons (made up name for a secret particle never seen on Urantia) which can undo materialized matter by good matter being infected by dark matter to the point the object crumbles, and that is no weathering or oxidation but the destruction, not of ultimatons, but their ancestral particle the Kleptons  (made up name too)which is a major revelation that Ultimatons have a previous prescription.  Ron did not know that until now.

"Ron you are very busy soon and need a good lesson in determining the validity of these revelations.  Understand that when you have a solid connection with Rayson they are valid.  But also understand that when you are connected to the Unqualified Absolute as you are prone to do lately, the amazing information is not valid every time but nearly so.  I am the Deity Absolute and you Ron had no idea where that voice came from and was almost like Rayson to you.  Rayson is connected there with you and it is true Ultimatons have an ancestor never seen outside of the infinity mechanisms you love to investigate.  In your understanding of Ultimatons you are aware the Paradise Trinity seizes the production of the Unqualified Absolute and the Trinity classifies them and eve numbers them in an identification code each caries.

"For that reason, I the Qualified Absolute have representatives even on the capitals of the Local Universes, and that to you is so extraordinary you gasp at it.  Why? [Ron: the Unqualified Absolute is on Nether Paradise and is sequestered from the Deified Universe, and it is doubly surprising that the UA would request personalities to represent ITself too.  To me it is unfathomable the UA has such abilities not only to speak to we personalities but that IT is even the slightest bit interested as we are so far separated from his work of origins of matter.]

The UNQUALIFIED ABSOLUTE REPRESENTATIVE -  "You looked at Paul of Tarsus right now and why? [Paul of Tarsus represents the one person other than Grandfonda who hold a deeply personal relations with Infinity even as a super spirit.  If anyone has a sense of the Circle of Infinity communicating through or by all its members, I would think He does from the ascenders perspective. Thank you.]  You are loquacious to the point I wonder why we bother with you on any level but super revelation.  This is super revelation.  As you say to me right now, "this is startling revelation and you win, and that is why you bother please."   For that reason you are now a member of the Unqualified Absolute Newsletter and that is a grant from Paul of Tarsus to a material planet that cannot walk and chew gum at the same time.  Ron, as you say, earth always deals with edibles even in high revelation.

"The UA (Unqualified Absolute) is not personal and you wonder why he wants revelation to come forth from his placement in Infinity.  The truth is you fully qualify him as the central hub of the undeified universe.  True, but the UA has a placement with the Circle of Infinity to, and that acts a cohesive unit, and for that reason the UA must speak at times as to the qualifications he may place within the undeified universe.  I am fully explaining something unknown even to most revelatory agencies particularly in the Local Universes which form Dominion, the Federated Local Universes with Salvington as its capital, and they will always be Salvington but different Federation Premiers or Presidents.

"Be advised Ron that the Ultimaton has an ancestor spark.  We dare not reveal it until the 4th epochal revelation makes its appearance shortly for you to print and distribute.  Andre you do not listen to the LIGHTLINES because of language problems, but on the Wednesday Lightline with Amethyst, Ron was asked to speak, and FATHER revealed that until the next epochal revelation appears in all of your hands, MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK must husband all resources on Urantia until the Paradise Trinity regains full control of the sphere.  That means nothing to Ron or you, but the entire matter of the Planetary Government has been revised once more and is entirely made up of MELCHIZEDEKS.  That means no Archangels of Midwayers or Angels or any type else except the Creator Sons and perhaps a Material Sons and Daughters element may become an essential part of the educational system to be invoked on Urantia for all time.  Ron is fully displaying joy over this and I agree we need them badly.

"AS THE UA REPRESENTATIVE, I may not be named or considered here.  However, Ron loves the game I play and that is totally my happiness to play it, and for reasons of State, he is now dedicated to the Paradise Trinity once more after being wafted from the MASTER SPIRIT 4, 5, 6, 2, AND 7.  RON says he understands MS1 not being in that list, but why not Master Spirit Three (3)?  MS3 is however allowed to hear anything new these days and that is a throw back to the insurrection after the death of the supreme.   As you say Ron you now recognize you are treading on thin ice and back off.  Thank you.

"I AM THE Unqualified Absolute REPRESENTATIVE SPEAKING AUTHORITATIVELY to you Ron.

"You must realize you are horribly privileged to address the UA directly, but you look in your imagination what the underbelly of Paradise may look like.  You see it as a vast flat plane not lit but full of snakes of lightning and energy brilliantly and temporarily lighting it up.  Not far from the truth as you once saw in a Star Trek movies where a planet we reborn but disastrously.  Be assured we hear your thoughts and that is fully understood when you confirm it; however, I am speaking from Paradise and only at your side to make it hearable entirely.  I get feed back and that is that.  K

"Now to all of you who happen to fall into this revelation but hardly know what to do with it.  Ron knows exactlyh what to do with it and is delighted we allow it.  He understands that the preparticles he deals with in WTP and worthy of a fortune to all, but he also realizes he is dealing with a whole new department of physics that must somehow catch on if Urantia is ever to make scientific progress.  His Ultimatons are the secrets to WTP; he knows it you do not, however, let it ride this way for now.

"As a consequence of this motion we provide him and you today, ANDRE please understand that black holes are a vacuum cleaner inside space to dispose of dangerous and left over materials that are best kept secret and not allows to permeate Einstein's mind more than necessary.  Ron speaks with Einstein when allowed and they openly discuss his equations which are directly referencing the Unqualified Absolute and the Deity Absolute.  He an Rayson attempt to use them to show the physicists today why Einstein remains precious to the discipline yet today.   For that reason then we classify Ron as a premier astrophysicist on Urantia today as he actually understands matter far better than the rank and file of physicists in your universities and cubs today.

"Clearly Andre you need to revise your old fashioned need to explain these things to the Polish government especially as you hear it through Ron, as Ron is not an evangelist as you are, but Ron is a physicist of unusual ability to hear from the very origins of matter even better than Einstein can and we do not know what that portends to his spirit career probably on staff with someone like Rayson we guess well I believe as we hear Rayson assign a certain positive arrangement for our statements.  Good news too as this transmitter is now ready for a new assignment per a strange very direct dream today in which he was ordered to abandon his home and be ready to go to a secret base for work immediately.  He has not idea what that means but saw he could not move any furnishing or clothes and had to get on a plane within hours of being informed.  The truth is that is the Deity Absolute Ron and you are informed something really big is up for Urantia and you need a base where you are protected.

"Fully explained it is not you, but the fact that it was issued to your consciousness troubles you Ron and not us as we represent the UA on all levels and the UA is fascinated that a human on such low levels comprehends huge chunks of the Deified and undeified divisions in the Master Universe so completely and well.   For that reason ANDRE, please try to understand it is not hard if you put prejudice away as Ron does, and he fills up with astounding information not only from RAYSON, but from the DEITY ABSOLUTE and Deities he is not aware exist and they enjoy the reparte Ron uses to teach others what he is informed about.  NOW:  the 4TH EPOCHAL REVELATION speech:

THE FOURTH (4) EPOCHAL REVELATION SCHEDULED FOR URANTIA:
"It will be seen as so strange by the URANTIA FOUNDATION WHY the 5th epochal revelation is succeeded by the 4th.

"Ron honestly caught the relationships as to why the 4th in number.  He says to me Jesus in His Return is Restatement of the 4th epochal revelation, and it is only fitting we observe Jesus expands this 4th epochal revelation in book form too.  We hope you all get that as it is the truth in honor of God as Jesus on Earth again. 

"As always Ron you make it sound just right.  And for that matter your life is not truncated at all but the horrors of the Lucifer rebellion are finally done and one little cabal is around you Ron fighting to stay in place and upsetting you yet today.  I can clear it fully and they know it and so does the Qualified Absolute as well as the Unqualified Absolute in appreciation with the Universal Absolute fully in your camp today.  For that reason I can speak clearly to Urantia today through Ron this astounding news.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON will explain the upset to you Ron and your part in it as you MUST be part of it for your own sense of dedication.  Some of it is this:

"JESUS  is on the planet now and incarnated.

"JESUS  is very near you Ron to help you over the nasty difficulty of being nearly unable to walk without wincing in pain. Most of that is the result of cabal poisoning your system overnight and they are fully discharged but not fully apprehended at this moment, but when they are there is little to do for them.   They were not amused when you declared to them you stand at the hole in earth for their burial and apologize to God for the hole.  Be assured the appearance of JESUS is SOOO imminent we can feel his breath.  That is not to start anymore Ron, and you are not going to win kudos from your audience here being uninformed by laughter, as you are fun. 

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and the UA is representing himself not quite at the moment, and this to all of you, the JESUS appearance is imminent not but days away at least.   Here is the UA  Representative.

"Look at it this way Ron, you are asked to vacate your dwelling and your possessions and went for a Buddha statue you did not know you had sitting on top of a file cabinet Ron.  it told you you did not have Jesus quite right but close enough to be in peace. But you are fine and Jesus is fine and so is MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  We need to make this clear.  Eat well Ron and the pain subsides as quickly as possible,  and that is not millennia Ron.  Take us well for the moment and the Planning Commission mtg today is almsot ready so we wrap this up.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks eloquently for this to hear:

"JESUS  is up to his ears over the Most High decision to to rescind Ron for his part in the Second Return as he is ready to serve, but he does not understand that to serve JESUS he must vacate normal earth resources.  He is not being kicked upstairs but well repaired and accouterments and all, and must stand tall in the Circle of Transcendency which is required for all to participate directly in the dire consequences to Urantia coming immediately.   Be assured Ron you are making history every time you move recently since the Master Spirits are with you and the Circle of Infinity is too and that is so unusual we in Nebadon have to make room for a new papal revelation to us now, and that is your work on URANTIA is so well done you make no direct threat even to the cabal, yet they want you dead.  For that reason you are well protected but they still managed to poison your legs badly overnight and they are on a 9 level out of 10 of how painful.  That ends abruptly noon not but when we can get the full assemblage of personnel together.  You correctly guess Ron that a Trinitized Son of Attainment near you and He must remain secret except you knew it somehow.   That Son specializes in the removal of evil where it occurs upon existential direction.   It is so extraordinary we dare not speak to it.

"JESUS here:

"I am quite sure the reason we make this announcement this way is to avoid your trauma when you are asked to stand for the advent of My Name to yours Ron as you have proven to be the glue that has held Urantia in its place for My reception.  You capitalize in my honor and no need to continue.

"For reasons of State we now speak to Jose Varga as we know him.  You are beset by your mother on this issue and you must stop over aggrandizing my appearance on Urantia, Jose.  Ron has consistently told you stop the over abeyance to my name as it is devastating to your soul and to your true need to join the elite up here as a worker for that which follows the appearance of Jesus.  You alone have caught the vapors your mother assigns to this and must bring both of you down off the ceiling and start realizing you need to put your resources into your own comforts and needs as Ron must do only Ron never steps into the camp of breathless oblivion over my name.   This goes for all of you!!!  Do not go there as you will be shifted out and Ron laments losing any of you over this issue in particular.  Jose your work as an attorney will be brought back.  But use your keen analytical abilities for the work and not over dotting on Jesus.  We are serious about this because it is so distracting to me personally.

"To all of you this revelation comes on top of other revelations to Ron today as he must be relieved of terrible pain brought on again by a cabal and their poisoning of his life blood over night and Ticonderoga was not there to fend them off this time.   The Trinitized Son of Attainment is Trinitized by a pair of Ascenders now Finaliters serving in the Urantia Finaliter Corp, 8,000 strong.  That is indeed eight thousand.  Father says it might not be enough yet.  Be assured that pair watches you carefully Ron and that is their Son.  For reasons of State Ron we must start to close this down unfortunately, and that is not easily done for you will receive more in your meeting shortly.

"AS JESUS, please be informed that the entire matter of thought we must produce is safe from prying eyes now as they listen to Ron and Estelle Getty knows the story better than most.  Dorothy's mother is a fan of yours without saying much as the Kennedy compound might be shortly as they are now informed of this message.  They are on the mansion worlds and kibitz with you.  WTP is astounding to Jack Kennedy, the former President and he chats with you sometimes regularly if he can stand it.  We also state the Bobby Kennedy got huge news from Ron this week and is more himself than he has been for a long time.  And the son of Biden speaks with Ron on father issues as Ron listens to Beau deeply as Beau deeply loves his father, the President of the Untied States.   All of this to advise all of you of the wide breadth of contracts Ron has from time to time as I must not allow too much to transfer to Ron yet as he is a novice of life on Urantia yet and this will stern him up, and it is this:

"Starting actually last night, Ron was approached by the pure evil of a Vorondadek Son of the Lucifer rebellion, fully deciding to do him in.  Suddenly there appeared a start angel beside him he thought was a Guardian, but it was no Guardian, it was MICHAEL OF NEBADON. 

"For reasons of State we can report that Vorondadek Son is no more and for additional reasons of State, Ron cannot belong to the Melchizedek Corp on Urantia since we are forbidden to chastise humans but that is our choice against Ron cabal speaking now . . . //truncated by order of the Father . . . ///

"This is MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK speaking without any further discussion on this matter of Vorondadek Sons in evil as they are all removed as of now.  They love to gather around Ron and cause serious mischief and they are done now.  Be assured that is well heard Ron and that is more than adequate.  Let us finish this.  By my reckoning there are forty-seven angels standing around you Ron as they are hungry for what is happening.  They are straved for normaolcy and you are not alone either Ron and this must be the last word for the moment.  Copy this and save it for the future Ron.  I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK  at your service. K"

END, for the moment.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2021, 01:32:33 am »
What a surprising revelation on Jesus tucked away under this category. His return is back on the front burner and ready, it seems. HALLELUJAH!
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2021, 06:06:36 am »
Thank you very much Ron. 

Yes Amethyst it is truly surprising as one normally would expect it under the Second return category. 
This only goes to show that we should be alert to all the postings on the forum. Nevertheless it is Hallelujah and Amen to that.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 12:29:48 pm »
Ron here:  The trial if you call it that is that this Jesus notice is evidently through the Paradise clearing house.  I hope somebody recognizes that high and epochal revelation is committed to final and total annihilation of the insurrection on Urantia, and that the insurrection often causes alternate paths to the disclosure of information.  This page given to me above yesterday is one case in which a new path was drawn to come down to us by exposing the fact they are not incorrepted but fully able to avoid insertion of evil and error from insurrectionists.

Let me make this clear to both of you please.  I doubt you understand anything with regard as to the epoch making post above.  We now have a link to the Circle of Infinity we never had before.  Amethyst this portends transmissions now and then you might fight to take and please do not!  While I cannot predict exactly what new path existential Circles likes this one is, they will seek that path and Hosts of LIGHTLINE is one of those paths.  Jesus is quite familiar with the Circle of Infinity and I wish both of you become familiar with it.  I know you know the labels, but do you know how they function as revelators?  Of course you do not know!!  I did not know until I was easily and fully connected to the UNQUALIFIED ABSOLUTE representative.  He is not hard to receive IF Amethyst you are not fighting a new frequency and a new title.  For goodness sakes be open as these connections are super high revelation and can disclose not only the Local Universe doings with humans on Urantia, they can make disclosures about the entire MASTER UNIVERSE that Nebadon would not dare to present to one of their material planets without asking a series of permissions that could delay that information otherwise for years if not decades.

Now please, understanding this makes not a lot of difference to you.  To the contrary it is a huge difference to me.  I happen to feel that the lack of interest on your and other Hosts parts severs the life blood of epochal revelation to us.  I DO NOT WANT MYSELF TO BE THE ONLY ONE CONVERSANT WITH THIS NEW STREAM OF EPOCHAL REVELATION!   Lemuel is too ill to catch this very well yet and I hope he can catch up.  Elise is at least aware this exists but I do not know if she is interested enough to seek the connection and transmission of it.  Rene and Clency are unknown to me but they are both capable of reception so long as they attune themselves to frequencies they are not used to yet.

I remind all and especially the Hosts of Lightline, there is your ability to transmit so valuable.  BUT please learn there is additional work a super transmitter can be and do and we need every scintilla of new information we can afford to bring down to this material planet so much missing I really wonder if Jesus has the words to make that much difference alone.

The Circle of Infinity I hope is placed on your agenda to take Amethyst.  You I know are available on their list of contacts.  I see no other hosts except perhaps Lemuel and Lemuel is so ill right now I doubt he cares to get more on his plate than he already has.  The Circle of Infinity now speaks:

CIRCLE OF INFINITY speaks:
"We now are glad Ron sees us this way.  I am sure the UNQUALIFIED ABSOLUTE (UA) is ready to make it clear that certain principles of Master Universe operations must be better understood on Urantia.  Amethyst you make no effort to apprise your own civilization of universe operations that somewhat counter what science believes or what the church believes.  You are rich in heritage and very poor in execution.  Ron advises me you were achieved into your adulthood life through a vicious anti critical family of scripture and more scripture and that has harmed your ability to discern the rick gifts of revelations you have access to.  We choose Ron as our chief spokesman for the simple reason he loves to hear how the Universe truly operates and some secrets about how matter is materialized in time and space.  He is one of the few who actually understands the mechanism.  You do to but never use it. 

"Let us not forget Amethyst you are one of the best transmitters we have including a few who are off the reservation of this lot, but you snuff it out so completely with the ill will of a family that never allows anything to be well done without adding a scriptural note.  To Ron that is death on the vine of the fruits you could offer and now we trun to this for all of you:

"WE ARE THE CIRCLE OF INFINITY and as such we play no favorites and play no games.  You all as Hosts of LIGHTLINE are in for a huge bounty of favor once you pass to the mansion worlds simply because you stand ready to defend the right of God to learn how HE operates and HE becomes the center of all matter and wholesome material activities you enjoy daily.  Let this be known that we intend to contact you Amethyst, and Lemuel, and other hosts if you can stand the frequency we must come in on.  No insurrection or Lucifer rebellion can get in our way unless there are subsidiary transmissions associated with our signal and then as Ron did, have to fight a Jesus transmission they could reach.  But we are always as you say it are clear channel and never need to be questioned. 

"Lastly, the entire matter of transmission is under review here.  What good does it do to constantly transmit the material views of a God so settled on its own sciences it relates never to changes in discovery without a big educational title behind the name.  Ron has been snubbed by all of them over the issue of Aids and Autism and even the retrun of Christ book is reviewed with profound skepticism by the rank and file of the church organs it does reach into.  He is fully disgusted with the little lemmings that run civilization and looks forward to the day again that the average man can participate in high science with good and valid reasons to do so.  I hear Dr. Teller, and please go ahead Dr. Teller:"

DOCTOR EDWARD TELLER  of Late and Father of the Atomic Bomb in the United States:

"Ron echoes me fully over the ability to be open and ready to hear eve ndumb science as Ron calls it.  We are of the oinion that Ron is a phsyicist of the highes quality but depends on the revelation of the UNQUALIFIED ABSOLUTE and the DEITY ABSOLUTE to give him the clues to make something of these new discoveries.  Be aware I am not on the Circle of Infinit but close enough to say they are marvelous chaps to deal with.  Ron never believed they would ever speak to humans or humanity but he is being proven wrong in spades so to speak for he now has a close relationship with the CIRCLE OF INFINITY I have never seen a human ever approach. 

"We doff our hats to Them and for that reason Ron does not only revere them but grants they are truly a beautiful condescension to him and the people he serves such as you Amethyst and Moses.  You both are truly worthy of the connection, and you Moses are remorseful you cannot break through a transmission ability, but you will do so as Ron insists you must eventually come to the United States and work with him as he considers you one of the best contacts out of the United States this list has and for him in particular as you are so sensitive to the nuances Ron deals with all the time over contact.

"I AM DOCTOR TELLER AND i SEE THE ENTIRE MATTER RON is askew and we tell them not why.  We are ready to disclose to you Ron that the entire matter of disaster is found not soon and the last of our names for the moment.  We dare not get further into this other than to say you are blessed all of you and please admire us too for bringing truly amazing news to the front of your mental endowments.  I leave this alone for now and we say this Ron, we wipe o tear from our eye over your plight but it is soon done as soon as all the horses are in the starting gate.  Be assured we enjoy it too Ron.  K"

CIRCLE OF INFINITY speaks once more.  "Be assured Ron is a blessing over issues w never speak to, but you Ron are wearing the mask of rendezvous with high art soon, as you are not starting with modern art okay, and this we are sure the entire matter of legs and elephants in the room are nearly over soon, as the Infinity Spirit appeared this morning as the Mother Spirit of Nebadon and you informed that voice you would never adhere to the Mother Spirit again unless seriously forced to deal with it.  That upset the Infinite Spirit greatly as He is Mother Spirit, but He needs to understand you did not hit the Infinite Spirit but the impossibility to ever review your relationship with our Mother Spirit of Nebadon again due to the shortage of goodwill and the endless incursions into your work with the UNQUALIFIED ABSOLUTE.

"Our work on URANTIA must be concluded not, but your work Ron is concluding slightly due to the fact you must be made whole and without reservation as to your election to be of the faith and the endowment of God on URANTIA.  For that reason the Circle of Infinity encircuits with you favorably.  For that reason you have access to the DEITY ABSOLUTE, THE UNQUALIFIED ABSOLUTE, and the UNIVERSAL ABSOLUTE.  For that reason that which interferes, they dare, with us in material transmission,  they are fully removed in seconds of universe time.  Be aware that can be days to you but to us it is instant.  Care not for their remonstrations to you Ron as they are useless and getting more so than in the past against you and the others on URANTIA.

"In closing, be assured Amethyst is now going to catch the drift we are available to other transmitters but they must make the effort and even so must remain calm as we do excite the nervous system when we come into the human mind and for good reason:  we are INFINITY it self and you enjoy that no end.  K"

Ron [I thank the Circle of Infinity standing me today as I am troubled with my complaints and other issues that stand near me today.  Dr. Teller is so brave as to say hello and run into my spelling difficulties in huge disrepair.  I appreciate and deeply regard my contact with the Circle of Infinity, and actually pray that other Transmitters can connect as it will add a flavor to LIGHTLINE  never heard before and make you all much better transmitters too.  Thank you all for listening.  R]
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2021, 17:34:09 pm »
Yes Elise, this is THE CIRCLE OF INFINITY, we are approaching you, please try to bear our force and the strain we are putting on you. You have answered to our call. We did not expect you to be so anxious to receive us for you think you are not yet worthy of that, but we can tell you that you are, by taking the courage you are showing at this moment to receive us as Ron did and Lemuel and as others will do too. 

We need those who do answer to the Will of God and to  serve Him to the best their abilities. This is a very important moment in your life as a transmitter and you have chosen to do it with great style and good manner. We approach you, we observe your intentions and your capabilities. You are of great trust and faith. We are THE CIRCLE OF INFINITY and we come to you to help you cope with this first contact that feels absolutely safe and comfortable to you. 

We are so pleased with your decision to take this on immediately after you read Ron’s post when you felt so strongly what must be done in order to get this higher understanding of what this work as a transmitter is all about. We thank you for taking this opportunity that we are offering you to get acquainted to our style and existence, we applaud your courage and strong belief in all you do to become a partner in revealing the WORD to those who will appreciate you, whereas you shall be ridiculed at the same time by many who do not even have one thought to send up to the Father, who is their First Source and Center and who loves them all. 

Thank you for your willingness and attempt to invite us into your life and be sure that you will be greatly rewarded for what you are trying to achieve in this period of your existence. We are THE CIRCLE OF INFINITY, We leave you with respect and honor you for what you have achieved and  brought into fruition for yourself and many others. We bid you good evening.