Author Topic: Strange radio wave  (Read 5701 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Strange radio wave
« on: October 14, 2021, 13:30:24 pm »
Scientists are confused by a strange radio wave detected from the milky way galaxy. Just click on the link to have a look of a YouTube video.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Strange radio wave
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 09:11:53 am »
Yes, Clency.  There is nothing I hear over what they are listening to at all.  That is probably more the case for the insurrection difficulties we are experiencing currently.  I also hear the commentator say why it is unusual which is something about polarity and it rotates in one direction only and is not heard all the time.  That explanation to me is sheer gobbeldy gook.  To the western ear we do not speak of radio signals as polarity but as of frequency, and there are many kinds of radio frequencies you and I do not ever know.  However, it is said to rotate in one direction only, which I presume is a highly direction beam.  Again it is a language problem I cannot fathom as useful to explain the phenomenon.  That said the signal is coming from Orion or near so as best I can tell from their description, and the listeners are focused into the very area our Local Universe capital is located.  Salvington is mostly a complex of spiritual planets and as such it does not communicate via radio frequencies at all and the human plants they listen through do not have signals strong enough to move that far that we could hear them at all.  What it might be is a strange anomaly known as STAR THRUSH, and that is when a pulsar star gets into a mode to signal in very precise terms to distribute its signal only when aligned with the gravity influence of another pulsar near by.  Then the signals align as one frequency and have very strange characteristics.

STAR THRUSH is reported to me by RAYSON who saw the tape you linked to and said to me these guys have no idea what they are doing much less describing it correctly.  IT is typical of scientists today who cannot find a single explanation for anything outside of their textbooks.  STAR THRUSH Clency is a star like a pulsar which gets its pulse amplified by adding its broadcast to the pulsar start nearby broadcast and the signal becomes variable because it is two stars broadcasting at the same as one broadcast on earth.  I thank Rayson for clarifying something so strange to our ears.  We have no idea such things can happen and then we get some scientists wondering how it is possible not to be an alien sending it.  According to Rayson, no human is involved and just a couple of pulsars signing together in a pulsar choir.

Ron for Rayson and the Power Directors who watch these people receive but people who have no imagination whatsoever.  K
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 09:15:10 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 18:08:32 pm »
Quote:

"STAR THRUSH Clency is a star like a pulsar which gets its pulse amplified by adding its broadcast to the pulsar start nearby broadcast and the signal becomes variable because it is two stars broadcasting at the same as one broadcast on earth." End Quote.

How can a star that pulsates broadcast when there is no intelligent humans/aliens involved? Is it to do with the clash of energy burst and causes it to force energy waves out as a signal to earth?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 23:13:25 pm »
Hi Sue, Just redefine broadcast a little.  I use the term at times to mean anything that sends out a frequency in the spectrum of frequencies we use for television and radio and cell phones and those frequencies that are also far above  that spectrum as well.  No one is sending a pulsar sound as that is all natural generation, for the pulsar is by its natural designed to turn itself on and off within and sometimes they sound out in the area our own media broadcast spectrum sometimes much above it sometimes much below it. b The pulsars reported by Clency seem to be in a range Australia can pick them up with computer monitoring equipment.  Just adjust the definition of broadcast to mean anything that sends a signal out, man made or nature made.

The term RAYSON used "star thrush"  may be named after the call of the bird called the thrush just to name something that sends out a call.  The pulsar is no bird but a dead sun that has gone blank and for some reason speeds up super fast in revolutions on its axis, and for that reason it emits a high frequency sound which pulses at odd intervals and nobody really understands what triggers the sound.  Star Thursh is a call phenomenon nesting deep in the woods of a star field and we can pick the sound up if we run across it when it opens up.

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 00:15:12 am »
Hi Clency,
Thank you for starting this thread. Thank you Ron and Rayson for the explanation. 
I actually went online immediately I saw the words "Star thrush" and all that was or is 
there is the bird species that goes by that name,Thrush. Interestingly one of them likes storms. 
Thank you. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses