Author Topic: Tropical cyclone  (Read 4498 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tropical cyclone
« on: February 07, 2022, 04:06:39 am »
At this period of the year, there are regular tropical cyclones in the Indian Ocean and “Batsirai”, the lastest one, has been very strong up-to-now. Batsirai started as a moderate tropical storm and intensified rapidly into a tropical cyclone from class two to class four. It has been a long time that the Indian Ocean has known a high level of tropical depression of such intensity, causing damages and lost of lives, mainly in Madagascar, one of the poorest country in the world; let us hope that our friend, Albert, is safe. Mauritius, my country of birth, and Reunion island, a French colony, are also affected, but with less ravage.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tropical cyclone
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 10:40:13 am »
The Indian Ocean is experiencing a series of tropical storms right now, they are given names so as to differentiate the one from the other. After Batsirai some weeks ago, which has been very strong, here we go again with Emnati, devastating as the previous one. Most of the islands in that part of the world are highly affected, particularly by floodings. When I was still living in my country of birth, I have known two or three disastrous ones, causing great damage among the population and the last one I have in memory was about twenty years ago or perhaps more. Is climate change the culprit ?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.