Author Topic: A New Warning, the Sub-Humans on Urantia, the Appearance of Jesus-Mantutia M.  (Read 5602 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Planetary Prince
“Jesus Arrives Shortly”
T/R: Ron Besser
August 12, 2022
York, Pa USA 0830am NY DST

“We are Mantutia.  We are the Christ as well when called upon.  Do not wear Me out or yourself into trouble.  You do not listen!  Several of you are planning a small get together over the issue of appearance, and that spells trouble even among your clan, as your clan (family and close friends) has not a good idea of the spiritual input they must absorb and may fall ill physically too.  You simply are out of practice doing things quietly or without fanfare, and it will cost you badly to stand this very long day of keeping up your vitality while at the same practicing welcoming  under the awe of receiving Jesus in your time and day!

“Last year we asked Ron to prepare for an eventuality.  IT has taken him nearly eight months to get what should have been done shortly, done today.  HE is running a hard cause with family and friends no longer as he no longer discusses his interest in God with them or they funneling criticism to him over those interests.

“Clear the decks in your mind and please no pretension that forces a grin when you being to feel the change in the mind of a spiritual resolved to take this matter into the privacy of your heart and drop all pretense that Uncle Joe really cares about something that is a total mission appearance without any good reason to him to know or see at the moment.  It will be that hard.  Let it stand then that you know enough to celebrate, but you are also alone like Uncle Joe, just what it is you are to do with a visible presence of the Biblical Jesus.

“Finally, the entire matter of rebels, insurrection, cabal, and the Lucifer rebellion, all will be put to rest for a change and we can start over again in a way you have not had a chance to do for millennia on earth.  I kid you not!  

“We leave you with these thoughts from a Melchizedek long gone now– Machiventa Melchizedek, at your service in these statements– ‘I am no longer sequestered to the point I cannot hear and see you anylonger.  I am that MELCHIZEDEK who seeks no regard except to fully state that the desire to know God is powerful for most of you, and for most of Us we seek to know Him too!  However, be assure this time He knows you well enough to use your name personally, and if that occurs, that nails you to the floor and you listen or else!’

“I am MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK, the Planetary Prince of the present and of shortly in the past since I was appointed to be so on August 5th, and Ron announced it on August 6th for the most part.  In that short perior of seven days to you, I have learned a huge new species is developing on Urantia which must be eradicated and it will be.  IT is subhuman.  Yes, SUBHUMAN and cannot speak the truth as it does never know the truth to discriminate from the evil they do all the time.

“For that reason Urantia must be cleansed and it will be done so easily.  The competent life of a God-knowing soul is easily challenged by persons who know God too, but they take it and learn; the subhuman is not pleasantly aroused over the appearance of Jesus and will fight to be heard first over Jesus every moment they are awake.  Expect Trump to take it lightly but will act the part of a disciple, we assure you.

“I conclude with this: do not expect cheerful re-post or under-sized regard to us from the clergy; do expect them to be blousy and newsy without any pretense just what they are supposed to do under the circumstances.  For that reason keep yourself indoors and out of sight, as the truth of the appearance of Jesus now is the proof the world is to be reformed, and that is at all costs.  Good day!”
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Let us celebrate the soon appearance of JESUS with one of the best version of George Harrison's 'My sweet LORD'
https://youtu.be/4IrMlYDMDhM 
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron, thank you and MANTUTIA and MACHIVENTA for THEIR messages while we are full with anticipation. Tomorrow, Saturday the 13th, which date was mentioned about 10 days ago as a target date to finish certain preparations. So, since I’ve had my mind on this date, I find your post this morning, very exciting.

Calmness to all, and all for now,
Steven

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
How were sub-humans brought into existence? Was it because of gene-splicing? If so I'm sure Lucifer & Caligastia had something to do with it. But who actually did it? Was it some ancient race. And why were they allowed to multiply?
I've read that the reptilians or draconic race had something to do with it. Well I didn't discord it but I kept it in my memory bank. Thank you.

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weydevu, you misunderstand.  Subhumans happen because they made choices to reject their own growth and lost their Adjusters, and due to environmental conditions as well, they never grew a brain stem, and that Weydevu is how an animal gets to be a human if he can develop the brain stem and keep the Adjuster.   It is the brain stem so crucial to be present,  and we are the only species left on Urantia that grows one.  Now some people and their bodies are rejecting brain stem growth based on the ease of living and the trial they reject to work at good works as evolution is meant to bring spirit fully into our lives, and most are now rejecting hard work in evolution  of the spirit as too hard and too little reward for them to bother with. 

No brain stems result in the chance for a subhuman to appear, but the lack of Adjusters guarantees it, Weydevu.  There is no gene splicing; it is gene decimation by a free will being that reverts them back into a non-God knowing creature that heaven has no use for.   IT is self backwards evolution chosen by the very people who want it and they are already dead spiritually.   That is how serious this MISSION must end and remove them for they can reproduce and produce children without Adjusters or brain stems as well.  IT is a real horror developing in an over crowded world full of wealth and the displeasure of war.

Ron/Mantutia helped with this too
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 10:17:28 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
My greetings and gratitude to all the transmitters for keeping us informed so punctually, with messages about the Return of Jesus Christ to Urantia. I feel as lucky as Ron and Dominick, because although I do not know the exact date of the public appearance of Jesus and the creator father Michael of Nebadon, as it was announced that they do, I am celebrating this the most extraordinary event in the entire Universe. of Nebadon and beyond; and the rest will be nothing but more patience, yet and confidence that never before has Humanity been so close to this long-awaited visit.
But I wanted to comment on Weydevu's question and Ron's answer about the appearance of subhumans in Urantia. Like Weydevu and surely others in the group, I have read some revelations, in my case that appeared on the Abundant Hope site and were also obtained by transmitters, the main one on that site, such Candeze Frieze, which Ron has referred to in the forum, and reported that she has already been on the mansion worlds for a few years. Well there on this site and through Candaze I read a transmission that spoke of robotids or human beings in form and name only because they were not soul carriers. I understand that they appeared through the work of Lucifer and his geneticists who, by creating them, challenged Michael of Nebadon with the fact that he was capable of creating a much more intelligent human being with a much longer life that would achieve ascension in a shorter time, which was one of the claims in his manifesto of Lucifer, who did not understand why the ascension was so endless, and these robotoids were or are, those creatures certainly with greater intelligence than man that had been evolving but that Lucifer could never achieve that they could carry a soul, power only of the Universal Father. I think this is the problem that has prevailed until now and hence why there is such a high number of subhumans on the planet. Thank you Ron for that information about the brain stem, without which it is not possible for the higher animal to become a human being and which ensures the presence of the Adjuster. And very interesting that revelation that a human with Adjuster if he does not strive for his spiritual development can be degraded to the animal level. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"