Author Topic: A Concept You Ought to Think About is Appearing and Do Your Best to Understand  (Read 10082 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am Ron Besser, as you all know, and sometimes this individual is allowed to kibitz over issues that are not in the 5th epochal revelation or any epochal revelation in our era of life training inside our Master Universe.  Let me review a couple of things with the reader however, before we get to the concept I wish to put before you to ponder.

The Shape of Creation
The Master Universe is an elliptical unit.  Most of you tend to know that if you read anything the astrophysicists have determined as the shape of the universe.  It is elliptical because Father so willed it, but the real mechanism behind its shape is the FATHER  decreed that all creation revolve around Paradise in an orderly fashion.  In truth this is just another way to say that all creation orbits Paradise.  What provides the elliptical shape to the Master Universe is that the gravity on Paradise holds the creation orbit around its shape, an ellipse, and hence we see our own creations in Nebadon take that shape too.

The Master Universe is Already Almost Infinite but Divided into 7 (Seven) Rooms with locked doors.
The seven rooms are seven unique space areas one is either born into or personality achieved in it.   When we say personality achieved, Deity and the Divine are not "born", they appear as brand new personality when the FATHER says it is time for them to be alive and working to help the Master Universe grow.  We are born and go through a materialization of matter that forms our appearance by the rules of procreation and its genetic instructions to make our forms.

The seven different rooms that exist in the Master Universe are seven different styles of appearance of life and how they live, and some of that life appearance  is so different from each other, FATHER sequesters those rooms off limits to each of the seven in order to have peace and quiet over so many differences.  I am over simplifying it but that is essentially why man cannot take a ticket to Paradise if he could travel there.  It is too different and man just has no business getting confused about it yet.   There are seven of those difficult rooms and not all of them are occupied at the moment.

Even Infinity Has Variation We Dare Not Touch
You hear me talk about hyperinfinity.  That is an Infinity style we do not use in our Master Universe.  But the Father Infinite, which is how our FATHER evolves to be seen by all as Infinite in the lst stage of building in our Master Universe. is related to hyperinfinity and admist at the outer most edges of our Master Universe, lies a vast concourse we will never see or understand, but it is ancestor to our Master Universe type of Infinity we are.  It seems its use, hyperinfinity that is, an answer to pundits who say once the Master Universe is Infinite, all development works ceases, as it really does, but what do we do with ourselves if that happens.  Sit and watch TV eternally?  Ugh!

No, of course not.  Those of us in those far future days that made it through all the universe changes necessary for it to become Infinite, get what I would thinks is a rest period before we face new work, and believe me, it is not explainable, but we can point to it being that the outside surroundings that contain hyperinfinity, is also inhabited by the Consummators of Universe Destiny, and they are not the new FATHER, but FATHER himself is a Consummator of Destiny (number 6 thank you), and He is right a home with such a place and takes his workers with Him.  Maybe.  No one says.  But just know we do not get to stop working even in perfection.

Here is a Shocker Concept for YOU!
Remember the ellipse that is the Master Universe creation spoken to first above?  The shocker is that the ellipse while being divided into 7 locked rooms for very different life types, is also divided under the floor of all those rooms.

The seven rooms are vertical walls of different reality forms as we said,  But somewhere below the depths of the Paradise center to our Master Universe, another line is drown, not vertically, but horizontally right through the ellipse. 

Above this dividing line under the floors is a whole new section that has no galaxies in it, no life in it, and no plans for development in it.

It is beneath floor of the universe we all see and love with starts and planets and flying squirrels and even angels and the Deity on Paradise.  More than half of the Master Universe is below the horizontal line drawn through the Master Iniverse, and it is not empty, but contains all of the machinery and apparatus necessary to run Infinity and to specialize creation into individual units.  Those specialized units of life are ourselves and the angels and the Sons and Daughters of all creation which all live about that horizontal line.

I discovered this through a normal transmission broadcast with a Mighty Messenger who spoke to me about why Ultimatons have to be cooled below that horizontal live o nothing in it.

First remember that Ultimatons arrive in time and space from the Paradise room level, and everyone please not this:  when creation is materialized it gets boiling hot.  That is what happens for any such creation that comes directly out of Paradise:  it boils to the electronic boiling point some 35 million degrees Fahrenheit/

Ultimatons must be placed in a very cold place and lay there until the boiling is over.  For that reason the SUPERUNIVERSE galaxies, must be kept above where electronic boiling is taking place, and so even the sSuperuniverses float, must float, above this line.  IT is a top secret and I guess I accidentally found it when talking about Ultimatons and how they must be cooled down and then float about that line to become the materializing influence of all matter so it can be seen and lived on and eaten  and form bodies like ours.

Talk to yourselves about this and learn it is real and is beyond imagination even.  The cellar of the Master Universe is even bigger than the visible creation level, and what that might tell you about the future?  Honestly I do not guess at it because how would the FATHER explain rusty creations no longer used in the basement?  They say there are already a few there and FATHER refuses to discuss it further.

I hope you enjoyed the trip!

Ron Besser

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Dear Ron. Here is my view on the structure of the universe.
Imagine a child's Volchek.
In fact, this is the same gyroscope.
The axis is Paradise.
Havona is a disk, a horizontal line.
Above the black bodies in the horizontal plane are seven super-universes. And so on the next levels.
And the same should be below the horizontal line to maintain balance.
But in what form they are, we do not know. One thing is clear, they are also in the horizontal plane like the superuniverses. The universe is symmetrical with respect to Paradise.
From Paradise, the universe spreads in the form of a cone in both directions.
Different levels rotate in different directions, like in a gyroscope, and this makes the universe extremely stable.
Sincerely,
Prozonov

Дорогой Рон. Вот мой взгляд на устройство мироздания.
Представьте себе детский Волчек.
По сути дела это тот же гироскоп.
Ось – это Рай.
Хавона – диск, горизонтальная линия.
Выше за черными телами в горизонтальной плоскости семь сверх вселенных. И так далее идут следующие уровни.
И тоже самое должно быть ниже горизонтальной линии для удержания равновесия.
Но в какой они форме нам не дано знать. Ясно одно, они тоже находятся в горизонтальной плоскости как и сверхвселенные. Мироздание симметрично по отношению к Раю.
От Рая мироздание распространяется в виде конуса в обе стороны.
Разные уровни вращаются в разные стороны, как в гироскопе и это делает мироздание чрезвычайно устойчивым.
С уважением,
Прозонов

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Very good Prozonov, this is how I see the Grand Universe looking down high above Paradise I see the three Sacred Rings of 21 Gigantic Worlds of the Paradise Trinity.

I see the seven rings of the billion worlds of Havona.

I see a huge gap of dark space.

Then I see the Seven Super Universes, now in time I also see when all Super Universes have evolved into light and life. All the stars in each super galaxy will remove themselves from the hub of the galaxy and form a belt of light around Havona with seven huge orbs of light representing what once was Seven Great Universes surrounding Havona.

I believe this could happen after what is left of the one billion years of expanding which is 500 million years from now then the Universe of Universes begins it's one billion years of inhaling or contracting. 

Well that's what I see I'm sure Ron has a better picture. I didn't get a chance to read Ron's post I saw your post and had to put my 2 cents in.

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you for your responses.  But unless I miss my guess you do not understand what and were I told you this concept comes from.  It is from Paradise and is epochal revelation in small amounts about what is in the shape of the Master Universe.

Weydevu, your look down on to the top of the superuniverses is correct, but where are you looking from?  You do not say.  Say where you are looking from.  Are you aware that directly above Paradise in its so called sky, is a river of new space being rejuvenated to send back out into the Master Universe?  Are you in that to see the top of superuniverses?

Prozonov, you are the first one to ever suggest that the out going distribution of space and galaxies are expanding in cone like extensions?  Please tell us where you get this idea as it is not entirely wrong, and that is from your Father on Paradise confirming your vision in part.

I remind you both that I am speaking of a floor beneath the material creation that has no galaxies and has not planets or start, but is black empty nothing but Ultimatons cool in it.  What do you think Ultimatons cool in if there is no molecular space to dool down under?

Please remember I do not speculate but provide you genuine statements from the Father on these matters directly through a Mighty Messenger unnamed even to me as I keep press credentials to ask and talk with these top officials so long as I do not alwyas name my sources-  just like the New York Times sometimes.  Thanks to both of you for an intriguing look at space as you might view it. 

END

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
August 28, 2022. Samara, Russia. Answers to Ron.

Dear Ron. I'll try to answer your questions.

1. As you know, the immovable island of Paradise is a standard, a model according to which the entire universe is created.

2. Rings of Havona revolve around Paradise with great speed, some clockwise, others counterclockwise. This creates stability. The thickness of Havona corresponds to the thickness of Paradise.

3. Space spreads from Paradise at an angle unknown to me, and its change is breath. The angle changes as the galaxies of the superuniverse converge in their vast ellipse or move apart. The same thing happens in the lower part of the fixed island.

4. Since nothing in the universe disappears, but changes, passing from one type of energy to another, it means that it must somehow loop. This is what happens at the bottom of Paradise at the same distances as the Big Universe and other levels.

5. How did I know all this? When I first read the Urantia book, which I printed out in 2005, I immediately became interested in the structure of the entire space. Gathered information, drawings, diagrams, your revelations about the size of Paradise. But I saw the final picture in front of me after reading your post.

6. I think that ultimatons cool down when they leave the space under Paradise. Alone or as part of another kind of matter or energy, which is essentially the same matter: physical, morontia or spiritual.

7. Under Paradise there is an endless "cauldron" in which our past, present and future are "boiled". It is fueled by burned worlds and galaxies, lost souls, and resurrected and destroyed spiritual beings.

That's probably all

Sincerely, Prozonov

Comment.
The translator may not accurately translate some of the wording and distort the original.

28 августа 2022. Самара, Россия. Ответы Рону.
Дорогой Рон. Попробую ответить на ваши вопросы.
1. Как известно¸ неподвижный остров Рай это эталон, образец по которому создается все мироздание.
2. Кольца Хавоны с огромной скоростью вращаются вокруг Рая одни по часовой стрелке, другие против. Это создает устойчивость. Толщина Хавоны соответствует толщине Рая.
3. Пространство распространяется от Рая под неизвестным мне углом, а его изменение и есть дыхание. Угол изменяется – галактики сверхвселенной сближаются в своем огромном эллипсе или разбегаются. Тоже самое происходит и в нижней части неподвижного острова.
4. Так как во вселенной ничего не пропадает, а видоизменяется, переходя от одного вида энергии в другой, значит оно должно каким то образом закольцовываться. Это и происходи внизу Рая на тех же расстояниях как Большая вселенная и другие уровни.
5. Откуда все это я узнал? Когда я впервые прочитал книгу Урантии, которую в 2005 году распечатал на принтере, то сразу заинтересовался строением всего пространства. Собирал информацию, рисунки, схемы, ваши откровения о размерах Рая. Но окончательную картину увидел перед собой после прочтения вашего поста.
6. Думаю, что ультиматоны остывают тогда, когда покидают пространство под Раем. В одиночку или в составе другого вида материи или энергии, которая по сути та же материя: физическая, моронтийная или духовная.
7. Под Раем находится бесконечный «котел», в котором «варится» наше прошлое, настоящее и будущее. Он подпитывается сгоревшими мирами и галактиками, потерянными душами и восставшими и уничтоженными духовными существами.
Вот, пожалуй и все
С уважением, Прозонов
Замечание.
Переводчик может не точно перевести некоторые формулировки и исказить оригинал.

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
This is great revelation Ron, it really is something we didnt expect yet, thank for delivering.
Rene

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi weydevu, can you specify where you found this :

„All the stars in each super galaxy will remove themselves from the hub of the galaxy and form a belt of light around Havona with seven huge orbs of light representing what once was Seven Great Universes surrounding Havona.”

It would not be wrong to use the school language of geometry. Currently, the Master Universe is shaped like a bird's egg (three-dimensional, spatial, having volume). Such a shape is called an ellipsoid, not an ellipse. An ellipse is a two-dimensional shape, on a plane, and has no volume. All partial universes belonging to the Master Universe are arranged around a plane, not a line. A line has only one dimension, only single points, along the line, one next to the other.

We're told that the Master Universe breathes, by which we mean that its ellipse lengthens and then shortens. I wonder if this ellipse reaches a flattened shape, like the cross-section of the earth through the center. The earth is a flattened ellipsoid, while a bird's egg is an elongated one.

If the respiration cycle is one billion years, it is very short compared to the time of the Superuniverse evolution so far, which is about 1,500 billion years, so the time to achieve Light and Life given by weydevu would be very short if it is related to the current respiration cycle of the Master Universe.

Interesting news we received recently that :

Master Universe's ellipsoid has a shell, like a bird's egg, but I don't remember what it is made of. It forms the security boundary of the Master Universe. Outside it is Hyperinfinity, in which all the Consummator of Universe Destiny have created themselves and normally reside there.

This shell is not closed, probably at one end of an elongated ellipsoid. I don't think we have information, why this is so.

I wonder if the shell also changes shape when Master Universe breathes.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 06:15:53 am by Andre_P »

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Andre for the question, I do remember reading that the Seven Super Universes would become one in time. However
remember I said this is what I see. I searched TUB in different papers but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Concerning the seven orbs of light, it's how I saw it. I thought it would make a beautiful picture besides each orb represents the central government of it's central creation and the Seven Master Spirits would still be functional. But remember Light & Life has never been established in a Grand Universe before so it was my speculation.

I hope that help. Now if you are reading this Ron could you shed some light on this and thank you for giving me a clearer picture of the Master Universe, I forgot about the shoreline that surrounds the Master Universe also.

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Here is the approximate ellipsoid shape of the Master Universe with its axis drawn in as the x, y, and z coordinates, I use to orient myself when talking about the Master Universe and what it dimensionally imposes on our imaginations.

The Z axis is also the exact location of the Paradise System, but the object Paradise sits below the Z surface by about 100 million light years as we measure things.

The X axis is cut through by the bottom of the Paradise System slightly and only slightly.  The X axis is just slightly above the floor of matter filled space.  Below the horizontal floor of matter is the "cellar" of the Master Universe and it has no space, and no matter, and lots of the material called ABSOLUTA filling parts of it - - -   Absoluta and Segregata as well; both  are non dimensional and seal anything it touches sealing the bottom of the ellipsoid shown in dark blue here.  The X direction is already nearly Infinite.

The Y axis is not dimensional but indicates width dimensions of the Master Universe.  I have no revelation concerning this dimensional measurement except to say Y is already nearly Infinite.

The three coordinates x, y, and z, determined the physical aspects of the Master Universe.  They do not determine the spiritual aspects of the Master Universe.  The spirit dimensions of the Master Universe are several times the size of the picture I show you above and IS NOT influential to determine the physical dimensions of the x, y, and z coordinate definitions.  However, the spiritual dimensions of the Master Universe are fully examined on Uversa as spiral and obligate (i.e., pulled out to flatted the spiral windings of the spiritual influence.  Picture a balloon being pulled from it top and air stem to flatten it a little).

I have a lot more to say on all of this but let this sink in and to use as our common reference page as to shape and how to talk about the x, y, and z dimensions and approaches to the interior view of the Master Universe.  Try drawing your concept and posting it with your comments.  Pictures help so much when something as complicated as these mathematical versions can be.

Many thanks for your continuing views.
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron appreciates your mind picture views but attempt to place those views in a picture of some sort and upload to the text in your reply.  I would like to see that myself.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END  
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 11:53:21 am by Ron Besser »

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
I think weydevu sufficiently described his vision in answer 2 above. This is probably new to existing knowledge.

Ron's description of the shape of the Master Universe as an ellipse is probably correct, because it is relatively flat inside a shell ellipsoid made of absolutum. Something to do with this ellipsoid probably has the angle quite vaguely mentioned in point 3 of prozonov's answer 4. Perhaps it would be possible to say something more precisely about this angle.

Thanks to Ron for a lot of new information and for briefly recalling some known before, because the topic is extensive and even finding and reviewing existing documents takes a lot of time. So we look forward to the continuation.

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron, not sure if you have given us the information before, but how big is the master universe again including the outer space levels? Can you give me the dimensions again? 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I have heard a giant number before, but I was cautioned, and so are you, numbers are meaningless to express as volume when the extent of the Master Universe is nearly Infinite.  They have given us an idea of the time-space zone dimensions, and that is the zone that extends just outside of Havona to OSL1.  They tell me its width is approximately 45 (forty-five) trillion light years across and an orbit dimension around Paradise depth of approximately 61 (sixty-one) thousand million light years. 

There is a problem in stating these numbers because the depth of time and space measured from the space cape above Paradise as its limit of appearance to the X coordinate in that drawing, varies considerably.  Superuniverse 4 (four) sits almost directly under superuniverse 5 (five) which is terrible confusing, but superuniverse four (4) is so much larger than 5 and 6 put together!  For that reason the Master Force Organizers elected to respond to the Paradise call to reform the counterclockwise orbit of superuniverses not but to superimpose the superuniverses enough so as not to interfere with even spacing of orbiting superuniverses around Paradise themselves.  Even more difficult is the fact that our Superuniverse 7 (seven) is naturally the youngest of the superuniverse creations, but it is older than superuniverse five (5).  They do not say why, but (5) sits just partially  beneath three (3), and to the human mind these galaxy numbers then are slightly out of chronology.  

The Urantia Book does not bother to speak to these irregularities but it does not even suggest there is a matter floor either so to keep the revelation relatively intact for the minds of that day.  Today the mind of man can easily imagine these irregularities and understand that age determines the numbers of chronological order of these constructions.   The Urantia Foundation Paradise System drawings are so far off they merely represent human mind order and not the actual concept of how the superuniverses are placed in orbit around the Paradise System of gravity and intellectual control.  

Therefore, Dacandyman, one cannot say there is an even depth of time and space like an even cyclendar picture like on a graphic of top and bottom, but it is more toothed in various degrees if depth of the time space depth and they have given us that average in the above figure to provide you some diea of the depth at about 61 thousand million light years.

The Urantia Book approximates the OSL1 as a number of times the size of time and space level and by the time you are at OSL4, it is an astronomical sector one could probably fit several sectors into such as OSL3 might include the size of time and space, all of OSL1 and a part of OSL2.  Numbers become meaningless to speak to volume, especially when you must understand that OSL2 does not have all of its space yet.  How do you measure volume without space?  And then no space in OSL 3/4 and only a promise of OSL5 exists at all at this point.

That is why the revelators refer to the existing Master Universe already infinity but character at this point.  And yes, you do remember correctly.  Once upon a time they gave me a volume number with warnings too but that is not repeated to me now.  Hope this helps a little. 

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Dacandyman, you let this slip too and that is your wish to understand dimensions is typical of a lost feeling of certitude that the Master Universe exists as a conscript of revelation only but has no meaning to the human who is such a tiny dot on a little world of time.  Ron never has that problem because he never figures time and space as a conscription of anything but a reality..  Talk about reality and Ron knows it is real, and has no feeling for dimension or ever really cares about dimension.  He has often said to you, eat and not be so merry, but you insist on it anyhow, and for that reason dimension-  that is, room size--  is your forte in imagination, but try to look at the dimensions of reality as a state of consciousness and you will find you can define the time-space areas to be so circumscribed it is an island reality and not really muc of a space level.  K"

GABRIEL - "I wish to add this to what Ron says about the jagged bottom to the depth of time and space to really indemnify how a mind like Ron sees these things.  We reveal to him pictures of what it looks like and he turns it into words.  IT is an amazing way to work as he can look inside his mind and see what we are talking about.  People cannot write this way on Urantia except he can after practicing with it all his life and he actually won a proof of concept card to do that if he takes his time to conjur pictures up.  Mind is a major contributor in how to approach reality Dacandyman, and for that reason you ply it too much with things that harm its ability and get nothing in return to participate anymore in transmissions.  Learn to curb your appetite for the intake of stimulants and aphrodisiacs and you will do so much better with mind for yourself.  I am GABRIEL and to you Ron:  shut this down while we have control . . . . . K"

Ron - Yes, and to all of you the cabal is all around me but transmissions to me are allowed in a time frame and then they feel they have the right to interfere and I quite before that arrives now.  Thanks for the question and best wishes Dacandyman.   R

END 

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
When I read that: "Try to look at the dimensions of reality as a state of consciousness", I remembered a statement by Sai Baba that says: "I come from far away, from a time where the past and the future do not exist, from a space where the dimensions are not related to the external environment but to the internal experience. Actually there, which is not a place but a state of being, everything is internal, everything is spiritual". In other words, impossible for the finite mind to configure. And referring back to First Source's messages, in its Central Message it says: "I live for you to discover Me, that is the highest expression of my love for you, and as you seek my shadows in the layers of your world, I, the infinite, indelible light, grow more visible. Imagine the most distant point that in space, behind a black portal, cast into some distant galaxy, now multiply that distance by the highest numerical value you know, congratulations, you have measured an atom of my body".
Just to express my helplessness to conceive of these spiritual dimensions. As much effort as Ron asks to try to understand and conceive these explanations, I always prefer not to burn my already overwhelmed neurons. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Occerpa, what a wonderful post I truly like very much as you accept the attempt but like it not to understand that what we understand is fail-safe love of the FATHER, but no way possible to hear him better than to believe in the light.  Then you say you rather not burn your neurons of self revelation on this ridiculous postulate that neither your or I dare or cannot really know the fusion of love with space and time as just a place to move on.

What a lovely cranky way to indicate something like saying, "look if you are going to keep telling me I am so terrible at this, get off my case and let God be wonderful without me really understanding how. "  Your post actually makes me smile and there are times like right now, I wonder how to accept being a dwarf intellect and spirit lover is working to cheer me up ever?  That is unless I just give in and droll in my cup of life.  You have a point and it amuses me.

Finally this as MICHAEL OF NEBADON pouts over us: "You two ought to live in a marsh in Bangladesh to see real poverty and hopelessness.   You are not giving me any sense of fun Ron this morning as you are fully disgusted with the world and Me and the rest of the crew over total annihilation of your plans to work well for some objective effort to improve Urantia out of its own worst scenarios.  Well you have already done that to some extent and I am not a dwarf do you hear me?!  I laugh because you do, and Occerpa is saying not much more than you state, but he is also pontificating your view that more is knowable than he allows.  You have always said man gets rid of his responsibility to know God better by saying God is an imponderable mystery and we must let it alone.  You say bullshit!   And it is, but also remember to run a Master Universe requires some doing on levels you cannot achieve as in my case too, without giving up the idea of information too strong to take at the moment.  I wonder how you feel about someone who has you pegged too well and fails to achieve any further information other than you are too far out to listen to anymore?  You are aware of many like that and say to them you are useless  and go away to your own views.  I cannot be your companion when you shut my interests totally out by being so lazy you make no sense to me or anyone elxe in the knowledge department. 

"Except for you Occerpa, Ron knows in  truth what you are really saying is "allow me to catch up some day, andI will be just fine too."  He fully agrees with that view as tolerable and necessary for himself too.  I laugh  at both of you tussel with heartless people around both of you trying to avoid your ways but never able to fathom why they get the back of your hand as too little to care about.  I am MICHAL OF NEBADON, and leave this alone too as you are both giants of thought in a mud puddle of careless life so poorly done it fails eer to get our full attention.  So far both of you do have our full attention sleeping beauties!  Good day!  END

And another
END 

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
My late response is due to an emergency. I read the post but lacked time to reply and now I would like to add my two cents to it.

Ron, I believe that you are right in all, and I found some proof for it as I came across an article that claims Smithsonian Insider – Astronomers unveil the most complete 3-D map of the local universe | Smithsonian Insider. This image shows the exact same shape of the local universe as you draw. Like Father like Son, Creator Sons are trained in Paradise how to create and that explains it. With all due respect we should all ask Michael of Nebadon for confirmation, but he already confirmed it.

What shocking to me is if there would need to have some real equipment to run the universe.  I would add I wonder if the lower part may be where dead spirits are gone? I remember that a spirit being that was executed back in 1986 adjudication of the rebellion was called out of his stupor to talk with us during one of the Lightline about two years ago. (Only the temperature does not match for hell if the lower half is extremely cold. This would be joke, but not really.)  Just recently an ascending human – I think he was Martin Luther -, yeah, he is speaking of Jesus: “Let there not be anyone in heaven or on earth who wishes him dead. For if you do you too die. His is the life everlasting. Yours is your life and devastation. Good day to the evil ones. Goodbye to Lucifer. Forevermore may we always strike the balance between good and a little evil. That just happened. But for goodness sake, learn to love and be loved.” I think we better leave it alone if Father refuse to talk about it. We have millions of years ahead to learn new things we do not know. This should not be our focus now.  I still do not understand what do you mean by having equipment there?

Prozonov and Weydevu I am sure you have at some point of time in the past came across the theory you portray and accepted it. It happens to all of us on various occasions and once it becomes faith, we stop questioning it. For instance, after I accepted the bible as the primary source of truth, I had to oppress my reasoning ability to adhere to the faith.  One such cry of my heart was to Father that creation could not happen the way it is written in those few verses of Genesis. He immediately responded with leading me to the Urantia book. Those who did not question him believe it to be the way. There was a ministry in England that had a weekly radio broadcast to protect creation vs. evolution. He could twist and turn these few verses for hours and masterfully explained away all scientific data to prove his faith. He never stopped to amaze me, truly and I always thought his teaching was a disgrace to Father for chasing unbelievers away from ever wanting to know God. Yet there were other erroneous believes I clang to that did not stand the test of time. One I received correction of one of those errors from Michael of Nebadon thought Ron. It shocked me completely and turned my life right side up. It changed everything I expected; thus, it took me some time and deliberate effort to accept the truth about it. I suggest that you pray and let God reveal it to you too if your faith in the shape of the universe is unfounded and be willing to accept it.

Prozonov, it is obvious that you have formed your theory by accepting it from a source and it is not given to you directly from Father, which is what happens usually to all of us. Thus, you may want to reconsider this. Weydevu, you speak like you would have received this revelation in form of a vision, but sorry to say, it is just not true based on the images revealed by space telescopes and the above article about parts of the universe. If all the parts of the universe dynamically turning and changing and shaped in globular formations it is mathematically impossible to arrange into layers of flats on the end. This reminds me of the flat earth theory. People well imagined it and collected much evidence (in need of their explanation), but physics shows otherwise. Most importantly, ask Father. He must be our only source. Prayer is needed for interpretation, for only God knows what he wanted to show. We cannot go by the collections of dream interpretations that other people published in books. That would exclude God and put him in a box too, for he would now need to adhere to human believes when giving us dreams and visions. I do not mean to reprimand you, only want to speak the truth, because only the truth will set us free. Of course, what I call truth is relative to my perception, thus I am open for correction too.

Speaking of truth, please observe, see in the spirit, where the Christian faith ended up without enough prayer. The bible is a masterpiece, but not without the Spirit of God. Everyone seems to know the bible inside out, theologians wrote up big libraries using eloquent language, yet many never received the truth about their writings and its forgotten. Not praying over issues is a dangerous approach. It is the wild road Jesus has talked about. So be careful with what you believe. I only saw the universe twice. What I saw was that everyone (presented as very small particles without showing any of their details) was moving towards the center with a steady speed. The center was not exactly on the middle but above mid-point of the entire 3D canvas, which aligns with Ron’s explanation. So, the particles had a forwards and slightly upward movement. I knew in the spirit that they were reaching for and advancing towards Father. I had no concept of Paradise in that vision, everything was united. Then I saw few particles going the opposite direction until they reached outer space and disappeared. This tells us that the rebels have no idea how insignificant they are in comparison to the whole, and their destiny is inevitable unless they repent, for there is no place for them in Paradise. The problem is that reprobate minds – backward minds that they have - are good for nothing, not able to function. Yet even a fool believes that he is wise.

I am not trying to protect Ron either when remind you that he is fused. Rather I want you to think and consider this fact because surely, Father would not allow him to publish some ‘off the chain’ material without warning him if he would be in error. He is not in error and truth does not need a protector either; it only needs to be spoken. Please take a look at these images and short video, for they speak louder than 100,000 words to see that none of the known creation to us support your theories.
50 Images of the Universe from the Hubble Space Telescope | Stacker
(231) Seeing The Universe Like We've Never Seen It Before - YouTube

It is truly amazing for me to realize that the new NASA's James Webb Space Telescope is observing the universe from hundreds of million light years away. In the above referred 2011 article we read “astronomers unveiled the most complete 3-D map of the local universe (out to a distance of 380 million light-years) ever created. Taking more than 10 years to complete,” I wonder how large is the local universe? I know we were told but I cannot retrieve it.

sonsofGod
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;