Author Topic: [Training Invitation] ARTHURA. Service Operation and Co-operation 09.04.22  (Read 4814 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ARTHURA
Service Operation and Co-operation
Sun, 9/4/2022 York, Pa, United States
Transmitter Teacher(s): ARTHURA
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (11m)

ARTHURA:
This is Arthura. I would like to be known as, or referred to as, Arthura, today, to represent the fact I get through to transmit through the Personality Circuit. And this is how I will associate with any of you. It is the reason I respond to however you pronounce my name. I remind you, speaking plurally, I remind you all, one of my enjoying work tasks is to bring out what are your strengths in you, set it free and prove it, identify it. You have enough problems getting in your own way, self-censoring yourselves, having such fear of what others will think, family, friends, the gallery. And one of the more appealing experiences of spiritual living, religious and spiritual experience, is the experience of having those fears melt away, and be a non-factor and insignificant in the grand scheme of things in your life, life in general. But it also does not put food on the table. So, we come back to the keyword, or root of a word, and that is operation. Because that bridges this gap between religious, spiritual experience and putting food on the table.

Whether you are spirit or mostly material there needs this experience of living that requires operation and co-operation. In this sense, I Arthura, help you identify how you operate, without judgment. And the fruits of our co-operation, help you in your operation, and then obviously help in your future co-operation. And this is a little bit different than the ministry of angels and seraphic aids who are working mysteriously in tandem with your Thought Adjusters to forge a soul. My work is a little bit different, in that I am tasked with crafting a team and staff for any human participation in the Missions. In this sense I both train you, vet you, and present you for service.

You do not pray to Me You pray to Father. You pray with Michael and Jesus. But I, Arthura, am one of these first legs of a journey you are asked to participate in if you expect to meet the requisite of transmission ability. And this subject has been quite a bugaboo, but I am here in service to help you develop that ability as your own. So, that you feel you are able to receive Our input, to petition for Our input, and defer to Spirit when you work with and for Spirit in these Missions. In an organization where your operation is essential, and your co-operation is essential. Speak the words that flow into your mind. This is an art form of transmission. It is not a science in your experience. It is more akin to an art form that will take practice, relationship and other things, such as your willingness to co-operate with me in the Personality Circuit. You may connect with me in so much as you petition to have someone else be designated for your training. Just understand I co-operate in that as well.

I will stop here. This is unusually short, I suppose. But the message is clear, is it not? I am here as Arthura, and part of My participation in the Missions is to present you suitable for service. Good day and thank you for reading and listening. And furthermore, for allowing yourself to participate. Good day.

Dominick O:
Thank you Arthura, we honor your presence. Good day to you.