Author Topic: A SPECIAL CHAT GIVING SOME PROOFS OF " MY UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE " TO HUMANITY.  (Read 4676 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: TUESDAY 13TH,SEPTEMBER; 2022; 11:50MINUTES; A.M.;ANTANANARIVO MORNING LOCAL TIME (+03 GMT/ A'SET );

Subject: A SPECIAL CHAT GIVING SOME PROOFS  OF MY " UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE  " TO THE HUMANITY. 

Category: THREADS FOR NEW TRANSMISSIONS .

Author: Albert;

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 Hello all.

Here , I am JESUS : The  One you love and cherish so much Albert. As you pray Me to have a chat  that  is not surprising Me at all. That have been since so long , very long time that you have asking yourself ( actually that was your Though Adjuster that you asked then ) about Me as " WHO really I  have being " and you have never been satisfied by any response giving to you.

The truth of the matter is that you have been being attracted by My Personal Spiritual Vibrations that I  secretly  by  inner manner has pouring upon you . You could  conceive that as a  " call",  My SPECIAL CALL for My Work. And you have doing all that so long way until nowadays, without neither no cease nor no failure...Albert, you are on the right path , the special most difficult  imaginable one that could be ever given to a youngster human child to be proposed to chose and to follow thereafter...You have decided definitely while you were just a twelve aged boy,  and you have been stuck to Me , for serving Me since then. So, then, until now you have been always sensing My Love as an  attractive warm feelings..., sensed you that not ?  

Albert :
Yes, Beloved JESUS I sensed ! 

JESUS:
What do you want to say about that ?

Albert speaking: 
I think that I am more than ever still  being attracted if that is the right word.to express such feelings.

JESUS : 
Right and you have so many times already swore publicaly to serve Me.

Albert: 
But that has been some  very attentive  teachers and the last but Great One....

JESUS:  
That Great One my son Albert is being Myself as your Grand- Master, The Si- Jo MIZAËL . And finally after all those fourty two ( 42 ) years of uncertaintyness, My boy  you got it clear and right: the Truth about Me JESUS/MIZAËL . You never failed because due to your Beloved Though Adjuster ( a Famous One if to say the truth ) . He effectively have doing a splendid work as guidance for you His  humble ward . Albert , always trust Him and be confident to Him forever.
Finally : I must congrate you that you have done once again some  breakthrough while doing that last " pilgrimage " following that series of special meetings  as " seminaries " where you recently taught your non credulous companions of  that understandable NOT  as real fact about My so-said double Identities: JESUS/ Si-Jo MIZAËL.
Yes, Albert to respond to your question, you are allowed to show and to share My Pictures that you would like to share on the forum.

To you all here on  the forum I am allowing that one, Albert, to do that service in order to reinforce your weakened faith because I would like you all to know that I have always been being at the service of you all and the whole humanity instead of any evil's badnesses by one safefull intervention or another.
Such have been the best proofs of My Love for you all   and all the humanity . Nowadays on, I would like to perform as perfectly as that can be done what God's  Love could change definitely for all the poor Urantia ( of past, till now ). So, let us work mighty together My beloved Children from now on . I bid you all a warmfull day. Be in My Peace ! " K ".

Albert: 
Thank you so much our Beloved JESUS ( that I am more  approachable as The Revereable
Si-Jo MIZAËL ).

Thank you all reading.

DOMTIA

END

Author: Albert.

Post Scriptum: please see the Si-Jo MIZAËL's pictures
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

[attachment deleted by admin]
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.