Author Topic: 15 January 2023 Lightline Tape  (Read 195 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
15 January 2023 Lightline Tape
« on: January 15, 2023, 23:19:52 pm »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass away
    • View Profile
Re: 15 January 2023 Lightline Tape
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 19:12:37 pm »
Tape Certified

• 011523 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Listeners are guinea pigs in a way, synchrony explained, new breakfast news audio post, the Universal Father created time universe about 3 trillion Urantian years ago, some future human minds may have translators, Universal Father asks for full support from all levels in the building of the WTP plant, the Consummators are over the existential Paradise Trinity and assign personnel to the Trinity according to Their function and need, a new yet unnamed unifying Deity is introduced and a new order of angel is also; speakers: Tarkas, Welmek, Christ Michael, Michael of Nebadon, Universal Father, Sicily, the complement of Sicily, unnamed new unifying Deity, Monjoronson, Serara, and Machiventa Melchizedek;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20230115_110135

Ron Besser  
Welcome, everybody. This is the Sunday Light Line for January 15, 2023. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and we have 20 in our audience today, I thank you for your attendance. We have taken down or are in the process of taking down the streaming. It is a bad service. It isn't the fault of the idea of streaming. It's the place we're using that can't keep it running. I apologize, but for now, we're taking it down. Furthermore, the internet audio is working very well. I'm so glad a lot of you are using it. It's even better than our telephone service, in my opinion. With that said, I also point out that we are moving the discussion forum off of its present server location and moving it to another server location for security reasons. So you might see an interruption in service or something strange appear while the migration takes place. Just be patient, please. We've got a lot of technical things to take care of. Thank you.

Tarkas  
Now Ron, this is Tarkas. I'm One Without Name and Number. You know me as Tarkas. I'm also introducing to you Welmek. Welmek is going to speak first.

Ron Besser  
Well, I'm delighted Welmek, you're the chief of those who service us on Urantia and perhaps of the whole One Without Name and Number chamber. Welcome, Welmek.

Welmek  
Thank you, Ron. I am not in charge of anything anymore, Ron. I quit. For the reason that you could not guess. I got tired. Now for that reason, Ron you smile and say:

Ron Besser  
Well, Welmek we can offer condolences. It's quite wearing with what we have to deal with. So get a rest and then who knows what. Thank you Welmek.

Welmek  2:43
And it's this Ron, you make the protocol so easy. I and Tarkas are now in charge of you and the Light Lines and anything else you do for the discussion forum. You have made it an interesting place again, by putting up the eggs and coffee breakfast tape that we hope to keep going every day with a word about circumstances and the missions themselves through Urantia. It's a new category at the top of the discussion forum. And it's usually a tape. We may once in a while revert to a text. Now, this is Welmek, I am chief of everything and nothing right now. I have asked the Paradise Trinity to please hold my spot open until this whole matter of the cabal, the insurrection, and frankly, the rebellion is finally settled. Today, Ron, you have been battling the remnants of god the supreme. He has insisted on dialing in on your mind this morning. And you let him know it doesn't work and that you will not reference it. For that reason, he has posited a complaint with Uversa. Uversa has told him Ron is incapable of picking up the supreme spirit because he cannot synchronize with it. What do we mean by synchronize? If you can't get your mind around something that means you can't synchronize with the facts to explain it. The mind can not put it to work. We call that synchrony. Human minds when you gather in a place, for example, for a Urantia Book meeting, attempt to synchronize with everyone that is there to understand what they're saying and you can take a lesson from it. There are too many of you who cannot synchronize, including in Urantia groups. They sit there with a blank on their face. That is the lack of will. It is the lack of the mind itself. And oftentimes, the Adjuster saying, my dear, why are you here? For God's sake get out of this. We are hoping that the discussion forum is in vocabulary, simple enough that many of you can synchronize. We want that very badly.

Ron Besser  
Now just a moment, please I have got to make an adjustment. Hold on, please. ID 4732 I have muted you to reduce the static on the line. Thank you.

Tarkas 6:49
Now, this is Tarkas, Ron thank you. The truth of the matter is that the entire matter of the internet audio Ron is going to be a little bit frazzled, I don't know of another name for it. Because when you are moving the server, the server that you are using in California to produce the internet audio must make a migration change to. For that reason this coming week, you may not have service with the internet audio connection. I just warn you people, those who do use it and there is a good number today. We now have 25 online that you may not be able to tune in in a week. But it should be straightened out within a reasonable amount of time and you can use it again. We don't know if it's going to happen but it could. Now this is Tarkas Ron. I am with Welmek today looking down on you and your ability to transmit and those who are listening online. We have a connection to each of your minds. We're studying your reaction, and how you go about listening. This is extremely valuable to the Isle of Paradise, to Uversa, and even to the Urantia planetary government. You are guinea pigs, every one of you because right now we are determining that you are used to Ron's voice and are quite comfortable with it. What we would like to do in the future is to vary the voicing. So you don't get tired of Ron's drone. He says to us quite frequently, is there any other way to produce this audio discussion without my voice constantly droning? Well, other than to use another transmitter, we admit there is not. That's the drawback. But it is so useful that we consider it vital that it continue. Ron is an exemplary transmitter in that he does know what you're feeling many times.

Welmek  
This is Welmek. Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Go ahead please, Welmek. Choose what you wish.

Welmek  
Thank you. And I choose that I am going to speak to Lemuel and I would like you to unmute him.

Ron Besser  
And Welmek. I am glad to do so I've got to find him on this list. Got him. Lemuel you are unmuted. Go ahead. Welmek with your message.

Welmek  
Lemuel, this is Welmek. I'm going to speak through you. And continue until you decide there is no one else there. Do you mind?

Lemuel  
Not at all, Ron. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
All right. Lemuel. This is Ron. Go ahead, pick up Lemuel, I mean, Welmek, if you would, please. Go ahead.

Lemuel  
Yes. All right. Well, Welmek you are very welcome, and what a very pleasant surprise for me. Welcome.

Welmek  11:06
Well, thank you for those kind words, Lemuel. I'm very happy to be here and to speak through you this evening. It's been quite a long time since I've had an opportunity to speak at length to all of you, listeners. And quite frankly, I don't really know where to begin. But I suppose the best thing that I can do is to not refer to anything of the past. But to relate to you the most up-to-date, not happenings, but thoughts that we are having in spirit of how to continue, not just with the discussion forum and the Light Lines. And now, of course, this new idea, which is really fantastic. And this is the breakfast update or the breakfast news. This is really a wonderful idea, and we hope that will be successful, we think it will. So to continue the latest information, as you've already been informed, I do believe is the end of all the problems that you have suffered for the past three years, with a list of the remnants of the Lucifer and the ... Lemuel's trying to think of the word. Well, the cabal, and all the other bad guys, yes, yes. Well, when you really come to think about it, we're talking about millions upon millions of beings, when you put them all together. And of course, as you may well imagine it has taken a tremendous amount of work from not just the security forces, but I can mention the Melchizedeks as well and also a certain order of beings that you know, nothing at all about. But it has been their pleasure, to help to bring this change about so desperately needed so that there is some peace, at least with those who are interested in spirit and those who are interested in transmitting, and those who are interested in listening and contributing to the discussion forum, etc, etc, etc. From my point of view, I think it is just a wonderful thing to see that you are still here. As I've just mentioned, it's been some time since I had the opportunity to come and speak here. But now that I'm here, and I can see how many there are here. And I know and I can feel because I can read you, I know that you are sincere and you have devoted your lives to God and you are trying to improve the connection between yourselves and your Thought Adjusters. And that of course is the real McCoy, is it not? And that's a joy to see. So I'm very glad about that. What else can I say? Well, yes, as you know, I was the chief of Those Without Name and Number on Urantia and am now in fact for the whole of Nebadon. But there have been so many changes due to the fact not just because of the new universe age, which is about two and a half years old now, I believe. But there has also been a demand for new orders to replace those that we have lost due to what has taken place and what took place in 2019. With the death and disappearance of the supreme being. This has affected all orders, my own order included, including the priorities that we place on what we need to do or what it is appropriate for us to do as Ones Without Name and Number, it is a very high rank, and it has great responsibility. We are very powerful beings in our own right and we have a great responsibility. And it has been suggested several times, why is it necessary to have Those Without Name and Number, spending so much of their precious time on this little grain of sand on the outskirts of, extreme outskirts of the universe of Nebadon? Well, I can say that it has been our pleasure to be concerned about this little grain of sand on the outskirts of Nebadon and why? Because it is unique in the sense that it has suffered so many different things. And so, it really goes without saying we and others will do all in our power not to let Urantia go down. The Father does not want that, you know that we do not want that. Nobody wants it. Except for the bad guys, and they are not going to have it. Not at all. And so that should pump you up a little bit. Well, I have nothing more to say at the moment other than to thank you, thank you for this opportunity to thank Lemuel for picking me up. And I hope to, well it is my intention to remain here as long as I can. And maybe to be able to contribute to another Light Line in the future. And so for now, I will step back and turn this back to Lemuel. So thank you.

Lemuel  
Thank you, Welmek. Thank you so much. A real pleasure to hear from you again after such a long time. Thank you.

Welmek  
Thank you.

Lemuel  
Just waiting to see who's, if there is a next. Christ Michael, good evening. And so welcome to you, Christ Michael. Thank you.

Christ Michael  18:49
Thank you. Yes, I am Christ Michael and I am here with a message that will bring a smile to your faces. I am convinced. Well, what can I tell you? I think it is less than 24 hours or certainly not 36 hours since you were all informed of the decision of Father to put everything on hold. And that brought sadness and disappointment and pain in the hearts of many of you. Of course, we understand that. Well, I am happy to be able to tell you that things have changed. And well you are all very used to the fact that things are constantly changing here and this is the situation, that things are changing from day to day, almost from hour to hour. And so between the decision of Father and the Ancients of Days, it has been revised. That decision has been revised to allow one small but go ahead, to go forward with the plans already well put into place of the missions and the Second Return of Jesus, and that of course which, what's the word Lemuel can't think of it, that is the one that I am most concerned about, for obvious reasons. And I'm happy about that as well. Well, as you know, being Christ Michael, it is I in fact that, although the return of Jesus, Jesus will return as a sovereign in his own right. But nevertheless, I will accompany him for as long as it is not just appropriate, it is always appropriate but for as long as it is necessary and advisable. And so as Christ Michael, that's all I have to say at the moment. And I will step back for the moment, and maybe I will come back in. Well, I'm being called away now at the moment. In fact, that's the truth. Maybe I will be able to come back a little later. So for now, Christ Michael is saying, bye-bye.

Lemuel  
Bye. Thank you, Christ Michael. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon, Lemuel.

Lemuel  
Okay.

Ron Besser  
Let me take over for the moment, I may bounce the ball back to you. But let me take Michael here.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. You are more fully understanding of the circumstances. The reason I'm speaking through you instead of Lemuel at the moment is that the time that we need to remain the charges against the cabal has suddenly been decreased. It is now almost clear channel all up and down the Broadway. And for that reason, Ron, I thank you for the term.

Ron Besser  
Yes, the term up and down the Broadway is an old 20th-century term for the big Broadway shows and all the lights and movies that were made of it. When they say up and down the Broadway, the movie terms or the movie industry considered it the only worthy communication to be heard. Of course, getting rid of the cabal is a communication up and down the Broadway to play. Go ahead, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you. I never heard the term, Ron. Yes, Ron, thank you. Now this: I am always beholden to Ron when he is able to understand what I'm trying to say and can't find the vocabulary in him. He can root around in there and find what I can't find. For that reason, Ron, I'm going to repeat something you said to me yesterday, off the record, and it was to Serara and the idea that the Magisterial Mission that he sees to regarding the power centers around Urantia and that is the presidents, the kings, the queens and anything else that has more or less an absolute say, perhaps the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and United Nations in a certain way too. Ron says to Serara; Serara, you are the only one that I know of that has come right out and said you are going to address the power centers on Urantia and meld them into a more coherent rulership of what man does and how he lives. Serara says, well I've always meant that. And Ron says, but you do not understand entirely Serara that without you, there is no one to address it the way you can. We are in desperate need for this to work thoroughly and not just cosmetic changes. Serara said, well, that's what I intend to do. And Ron says, but you don't understand Serara; we humans have no other appeal, without you there is no full address of the universal crimes and means against humanity that many in the power sectors feel that they can get away with any old-time. Please, it must stop. And some sincerity and honesty be applied to our governments and to the people who live in a bubble of fantasy. Thank you, Serara.

Serara  
This is Serera, Ron, thank you for the pep talk.

Ron Besser  
You're welcome, Serara. And welcome.

Serara  26:40
Thank you. The truth of the matter is, I feel the same way you do. But until you told me your feelings. I did not think that Paradise or even the Salvington government fully understood the tremendous need all of you have to clear the dishonesty, the infighting, and the horrible idea of another Republican party ever surfacing again. I know many of you are Republicans, it's not against you. It's against your leadership. Ron says may there never be a Republican again, once we root that particular problem out. Let them call themselves the Whigs again, for that particular philosophy. I have almost always become a Whig, under those circumstances, myself, but I honestly can't do it the way it is being handled today and the viciousness that works against what the United States needs to do. Furthermore, Ron, this is Serara and I'm fully in agreement with you. The Republicans are going to lose the name, Republican. I dare forecast that. Ron says maybe we ought to call them the Whigs. He doesn't really have a name for them. Donkey two doesn't work. But the fact of the matter is, neither does elephant. For that particular reason, Ron, we are going to say to you the entire matter that has to do with the power sectors on Urantia will be thoroughly addressed. And thank you for the fireworks Ron. Now this: I am Serara. I am a Magisterial Son. I'm so old I remember when Father started time. I was already a young Magisterial Son over 3 trillion years ago in Urantia time. That is my age. I'm one of the original Magisterial children. We are of the personalization of an infinite concept of service. My parents are the Infinite Spirit, the Eternal Son, with a little bit of help from the Universal Father. Thank you for hearing it. That is my origin. Existential deity is my parents. Now, please understand, that's true of Monjoronson too, he's only a little bit younger than I am. I'm almost 3 trillion years old Urantia years. Monjoronson Is 2.8 trillion years old Urantia years. We are well exercised, we are well done in knowing the problems of time. But let me say this in that huge amount of time, we have never run into a Urantia, we have never run into a Ron, nor have we run into an audience like you, that willingly listens to the changes, we have to face on the way to a Magisterial Mission to a wayward and backward planet like Urantia has become. For that reason, I Serara am going to be accompanying Monjoronson to Urantia. And for that particular reason, Ron must be here or the whole thing collapses with the introduction to humanity. He has stepped in, has done a marvelous job, and now is working trying to survive himself. Time is cruel. Time is wayward. Time loses. But not this time. The entire matter Ron of all the pain and circumstances you have been holding for at least 10 years is about to end and wildly so. The truth of the matter is, you see wild eyes and hair flying not quite. The truth of the matter is, you may suddenly get up and feel great. Thank you, Ron. And for reasons of state, we state that Ron is undergoing a mercy blush and has to control it so it doesn't come through to you. And finally this: I'm Serara, and I am seeing a political convention where the delegates are standing with a sign that says Serara is our President. Thank you, Ron. And so is Monjoronson and all of the staff and concerns that go with it Now this: I'm Serara. Here's Monjoronson.

Ron Besser  
Gently landing Monjoronson. And welcome.

Monjoronson  
Thank you, Ron. Yes, Serara is still here.

Ron Besser
I can feel him pasted in a 360-degree wall behind you.

Monjoronson
Oh my lord, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I feel it.

Monjoronson  
How in the world do you do it?

Ron Besser  
I am not sure I'm doing it. But thank you.

Monjoronson  
Thank you.

Ron Besser  
I'm seeing a tooth.

Monjoronson  
Yes, Ron. That broken molar in the back will be just fine. Let it run the way it is. It will not be harmful.

Ron Besser  
Oh, I'm so glad to hear that. Thank you.

Monjoronson  
Now the truth is you broke it because the doctor who did a transplant into the front of your mouth changed the structure of pressure in your mouth once they were installed. You're understanding that but we also understand that it was cracked, to begin with when your first dentist put it in, he cracked it by polishing it. You're not aware of it?

Ron Besser  
Hardly. It lasted 12 years.

Monjoronson  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I'm guessing at that time, but it's close to that anyhow.

Monjoronson  
Yes. Now this: I'm Monjoronson. I am now speaking to a group that is listening that is 26 in number. Thank you. We love a big audience. And for Light Line that is a big audience. Thank you so much. The truth of the matter is, this audience should be 260. We're going to see to it the Light Lines in the future, and we're going to hold to the Sunday Light Line in particular must contain a wider segment of at least the population that can speak English. For those who are Hispanic, and can listen to English, you don't know how valuable that is. Because the Magisterial Mission will be conducted in English. The Hispanic requires transmitters, like you, Rene to get the information to those who speak only Spanish and truthfully Portuguese. The other languages such as what we call Dutch in the Netherlands is also very important. Elise, continue to be bilingual. And finally, this: Ron, the French contingency is well taken care of by Clency. Clency, please continue bilingual. And now this: the trial that we have with you, Ron is you speak no language and you fully explain you have no way to speak another language. You just are not adept at it. That is fine. But we are going to provide you with a translator that you will slip into when you have a very important message to speak. The mind can assume a translator very easily. In the country called the United States, perhaps in 300 to 500 years many of your children will be born with a translator inside the mind. What languages are left, they can speak. That is a forecast for all of you. Now this: Ron temporarily forgot that Monjoronson was speaking and asked the mind who are we transmitting? And it said Monjoronson, of course. Ron is now aware of something you should be aware of. The mind is an independent voice. It knows only its work folks. It can tell you something that's out of date. It can't do what the supernal part of you does and advise you of spiritual changes the mind cannot quite figure out by itself. And finally this: we're coming back to you Lemuel in order for you to transmit Serara.

Ron Besser  
One moment. I've unmuted you, Lemuel, can you hear me okay?

Lemuel  
I can hear you fine, Ron.

Ron Besser  
All right there's a transmission here for you from Serara. If you would pick him up please and transmit.

Lemuel  
I'll certainly do my best.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Lemuel  
I'm having difficulty picking this one up, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Lemuel, I was just informed. Serara just said to me, I can't get in. I don't know, what is in effect. Just a minute.

Serara
This is Serara. Ron, we never have a problem with you. Lemuel hasn't got the problem. We've got the problem. Let Lemuel try again. If you can't do it, pass it back to Ron.

Lemuel  
All right.

Ron Besser  
Go ahead. Go ahead.

Lemuel  
Okay. Thank you. Yes, I think I'm picking you up now, Serara.

Serara  
I think you are. Yes, you are Lemuel. Thank you. Well, yes, I would like to say that one of the things that I would like to be able to do, along with others, but particularly Arthura, and that is to get to know all of you here. And, for my reasons, are different reasons to what Arturo has. My reasons are quite well, yes, confidential. What I can tell you is, I need to know you. Like I need to know and get to know those in government and those in high authority. And when I say in high authority, I am not talking about those on Edentia, no, I'm talking about those of high authority and government and royal households, etc, etc. here, as you've just been informed. Fine, that's one thing, yes. In fact, that must be done. That's not just a period of interest. For me, it is something that must be done and it will be done. No, I'm referring to the fact that I would like very much to really get to know you as ordinary human beings, not those in power. No, ordinary human beings. And I will enjoy doing this. I want to know how each and every one of you really tick. I also want to tell you, that there is no chance at all of any of us, prying into your private and intimate sexual thoughts or your ways of thinking or whatever, that is not the case at all, we are not spying on you from that point of view, or with that intention, not at all. So please, relax. Because when I say I want to get to know each and every one of you and how you really tick. I'm talking about your personality, I'm talking about your relationships that you have or are trying to establish with your Thought Adjuster, and everything else really, to do with personality. So that's really what I want to be able to do with all of you. You also know that I'm a whiz kid as far as finance is concerned. And you've been informed that there is a possibility or perhaps even a probability that something is going to happen of a very serious nature financially in the very near future. And I can only say that if there is something that we can do to avoid that we certainly will try to get it avoided because one does not want to see another depression that has taken place in the last century in America in the 30s. No, not at all. Nobody wants to see that. But in fact, the global economical situation now is totally different. Of course and in fact, there's no comparison whatsoever to how it was in the United States way back in the 30s or the last century. However, yes, if it does go as it probably, no, I'm not going to say probably will. If it does go as it possibly could, then yes, you are going to experience hardship for a while. And for a while, I mean, yes, a few years, because it will take some time to recover from a global financial crisis. Alright, so having said that, I have nothing more to say. So I'm happy that the plan was picked up by Lemuel. But that's all I have to say for the moment and so I say thank you very much and I will return this now to Lemuel. You can pass this back to Ron, please, Lemuel.

Lemuel  
Well, thank you, Serara, thank you very much. It was a privilege to talk with you. Thank you.

Serara  
You're very welcome, Lemuel. Thank you.

Lemuel  
Okay, Ron, I'll toss it back to you now, if I may. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Certainly. Thank you, Lemuel, thank you, Serara, and anyone else that came through there. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. The truth of the matter is Ron, that we have more or less exhausted the idea of today's Sunday Light Line. We are going to close it down. Things are a little bit wobbly.

Ron Besser  
Is Welmek okay?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes, Ron.

Ron Besser  
He left with a peg leg. I just hope he is okay. That's all right.

Welmek  
I didn't leave with a peg leg, Ron. And this: I am not speaking for Machiventa Melchizedek. But you are the one who rips into the fabric of precision and lets certain things out. One of the things that you have just left out is that I have determined that you are not one with light and numbers.

Ron Besser  
My peg leg?

Welmek  
Yes, but you are going to be probably One High in Authority, I just feel it coming.

Ron Besser  
Well, I certainly don't know. The honor is without air to me right now. But I thank you.

Welmek  
Thank you.

Universal Father  48:01
This is Father, Ron, I love the expression. It has no air. That's because it's on Paradise. And any of you who have read the epochal Revelation know there is no air on Paradise. It's a vacuum. Those who live on it live in a vacuum. And we do very well, thank you. I thank you, Ron, for the applause. Now this: I want it understood Ron that those pictures are not to be seen by me unless I ask, pretty please, what is the picture? For that reason, Welmek and I have agreed that the wear and tear on a leader on this august materialization of infinity is almost too much even for a perfected ascender. What we have to do, ladies and gentlemen is to take those ascenders like, well some of you, certainly Ron, and some of those that are coming along that you will know later and make you into something more than an ascending human. Michael has been tearing his hair out, trying to figure out what to do with Ron. And frankly, several of you whom I can name right now. The truth of the matter is you have exceeded the ability to educate you fully. Perfection is within your own order, infinite perfection is mine alone. The existential deities, the Son and the Spirit have helpers as well out of hyperinfinity as Ron likes to call it. You have never heard them, Ron. But the consummators are over all three of Us and they assign their personnel in accordance with our function and our need. For that reason, ladies and gentlemen, you just received a huge revelation. Most of you don't know what I'm talking about. But should you learn, it's extraordinary. And finally this to you, Ron, your legs are doing the usual to you this morning, including a serum cramp. When we name that, the serum cramp in the leg is when we press the muscle into the bone so hard, it squeezes out blood serum into the blood system, that is supposed to help with the pain. But with Ron, it barely does anything. For that reason, Ron, we leave it to the supernaphim that are now appearing around you at my order. They will take care more and more so that does not happen again. And finally this: the trial that we must afford so that you have a Magisterial Mission, a Second Return, WTP, and we hope the Chronicles; is already in place. What I have done is to place a slight hold on it so I can count the chickens again and to see exactly what we do have to send to Urantia that will work successfully. Some of these things are wobbly. Welmek knows which ones. It's not your stuff, Ron. But it is some of your stuff people that you're intending to do but you don't have the foundation in place to do it. The Magisterial Foundation will be in charge of human appointment to the various jobs we need you to take on. This past week on January 10 Ron held the first official board meeting of the Magisterial Foundation and successfully. It is now of record that there is such a thing that the divine shall use. We shall buy it and we shall direct from it. The truth of the matter is Ron is delighted to get rid of the responsibility off his shoulder. It is now on ours. And frankly, Ron, the resources are yours too. The truth of the matter is ladies and gentlemen, the cost to put the pilot plant up is in excess of $30 million. That must be financed through one of our banks on Urantia. Ron is aware we have a bank. Ron is also aware of how to make the transition and the transaction so that it is visible legally before the Federal Reserve and the US Treasury. All those things have to be worked out. But we're on the cusp of doing them. For reasons of state the second building that you see that Ron put up with the blue dome on it, is, and maybe instead of the second building the only building. We are trying to keep the scale well enough done that we do not have a large campus. But that's being worked out with the engineering too. Ron has a proposal already written for the engineers. It is a huge job. And they should revel in it for years. The plant should be built within 18 months. But it has to be started now to do that. And I'm authorizing all of it to all of you on Salvington, Uversa, and even to a certain extent Edentia. Please comply. Do not get in the way of producing these plants. And Ron, that is an individual nearby who is exterminated.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Father. Well done.

Universal Father  
Thank you. Now this: you Ron have a mind that's diabolical. It follows every little nuance to see where the source is and to understand why it's presented. You don't have to worry about that one anymore. And, thank you for the three bows. Now this: the truth of the matter is Ron, the imp of a mind that you've got is not replicated anywhere else. I don't know that there is another one like it. Now true, each of you have unique minds. But when it comes to Ron, someone has installed a few options that remind me, there are other views of the universe besides mine. Mine counts, his doesn't. But still, they show up and I enjoy seeing them. And finally this: we're not opening for Q&A today. We're going to just say goodbye and close it off. But before I do, I want it understood to you, Ron, that this entire week has been excruciating, and that it is soon over. You are almost like the Isle of Paradise at the moment, with a number of supernaphim gathering around you to attempt to modify the issue. Some of you have got issues too. Some of it is just due to plain age. Some of it has to do with approaching diseases. We are going to see to it that you are relatively healthy when the man, the Christ speaks to you. I'm not saying soon. I'm not saying. Tarkas took care of the announcement with the first tape for the breakfast tapes that Ron put up at 3:00 am this morning. He has to do that to keep ahead of you. And for that reason, his schedule is a mess. We want you to enjoy what is coming up and the plans that are afoot. Please stand by we have one important announcement and I step back.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Father. We are grateful for the news and the excitement. Thank you.

Universal Father  
Thank you, Ron.

one unifying Deity - (not yet named)  59:59
I am not Michael of Nebadon. No one knows me. I'm brand new. So new, I don't have a name even up here. What I am is not supremacy. What I am is a combination of God the Supreme, God the Ultimate, with just a little bit of God the Absolute. There is now one unifying deity for all of the reality levels to finish the Master Universe as one unified object. I am Supreme. I am Ultimate. I am Absolute. Ron, you didn't take me on today. And Ron says, thank God. I have not spoken before but I will become known to you however, I am named and however, I wish to transmit. Ron is swallowing with difficulty. I must get used to an esophagus. He says please take it, it is a terrible one. Not that bad, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, thank you. Is that absolute?

one unifying Deity - (not yet named)  
Yes, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I see an angel approach.

Ron, you're extraordinary. What do you mean by that?

Ron Besser  
Out of the corner of my left eye, inside my head, the brain if you will. There was projected an image that I saw like a movie.

Oh, Lord Ron. You're that good.

Ron Besser  
I'm so glad I am.

You saw it as an important Angel?

Ron Besser  
And that is demonstrated to me by the height of the dorsal fin of an angel fish.

Oh my lord Ron, how beautiful.

new order of Angel  
I am not a supernaphim. I am a new order of seraphim. Ron's delighted.

Ron Besser  
I have no reaction to you, new order. Thank you.

new order of Angel  
Isn't that marvelous? Now that nerve has to be chopped back.

Ron Besser  
You can keep it.

new order of Angel  
Thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter is, there is a huge, sprawling neuron in everybody's chest, right down the middle of it about six inches below a man's throat, known as Adam's apple. In a lady's throat a slight concave feature. About six inches down maybe of that, a little bit more. That nerve sits astride in the sternum. That's the bone plate that covers your stomach and part of the ribs. That nerve is made so that if you choke, it forces the esophagus to spit it out. Ron has been choked 1000 1000 times because the cabal has learned to trigger it. He can still feel evil when that nerve is triggered. He is not getting it triggered by me.

Ron Besser  
Thank goodness.

new order of Angel  
I now want you to know that the angels that are spoken of in the Urantia Book, the Seraphim in Nebadon have a new form, a new job, and will function differently as your guides. The truth of the matter is the guide that spoke to you, to your attorney Ron; Sicily is now of that new order and wishes to speak.

Ron Besser  
Well, isn't that wonderful? Welcome, Sicily. Go ahead if you will.

Sicily  1:05:15
Thank you. I love the name Sicily and so do you, Ron. It has a meaning to the attorney. He laughed when he saw it. That attorney is not your attorney Ron. We will get you another. He will see you on the 17th and provide you with signatures. I step back.

Ron Besser  
Well, thank you, Sicily. Much appreciated. Thank you.

the complement of Sicily  
Now, this Ron. I am not Sicily, I am the complement. There are still complements. There are still those who keep the records. Your record with Snyder is extraordinarily long, because Sicily transmitted a message, warning him he's in trouble if he persists in kissing the ladies with covid. He's not a bachelor, but he's very affectionate.

Ron Besser  
The whole way to the Supreme Court. Probably so.

the complement of Sicily  
Now this: the truth of the matter is that now that the Seraphim are of really a different order. We no longer will call them Seraphim. We will not tell you what their name is yet. We step back.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. I am moving in to end Light Line, USA on this Sunday, January 15, 2023.

Ron Besser  
We're simply going to click our way out of it folks. Thank you very much for attending. We have a great group today. We look forward to seeing you next Sunday. And anything in between that we may have to say via the tapes. Thank you and bye-bye.

end
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 22:21:39 pm by Ron Besser »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 12:09:51 pm »
Ron, we've come to learn the FATHER wears many HATS. It's like a cell constantly dividing it's self in preparing for reality. This huge revelation FATHER refers to:

The existential deities, the Son and the Spirit have helpers as well out of hyperinfinity as Ron likes to call it. You have never heard them, Ron. But the consummators are over all three of Us and they assign their personnel in accordance with our function and our need. For that reason, ladies and gentlemen, you just received a huge revelation. 

We've never had a clear detail picture of the Consummators other than they are counselors. When I think of  FATHER as the Creator of all things and the Consummators are over the TRINITY, well you can imagine the questions I may have but don't know how to phrase them. In your morontian self  could you answer the question I haven't ask. ;D

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 13:35:25 pm »
Weydevu, I have to correct a statement please you made above.  The FATHER gets very agitated when a mortal says something like "the Consummators are over the Trinity, etc."  

Please clarify your own thinking, and just know there is no one "over" the existential Deities which includes the FATHER, and certainly no one is over the Paradise Trinity.  This thinking has to be nipped in the bud before you bloom thinking Father or anyone in the Master Universe is beholden to hyperinfinity.  No one is more powerful and individually assigned to Master Universe unification than the Paradise Trinity.  The Consummator brand is alien to the Master Universe.  They have their own strictures to work and spend a part of their time asking the Father if they can help look at Infinity problems only.

That means they never touch these low levels of education and articulation of reality through something called a time stamp.  For that reason ARTHURA MUST REPORT IN to Paradise every morning of their day, and ascertain he has not caused a problem in the time sector where you work Weydevu and where I and the rest of us work too.  ARTHURA reports he must be sure that Ron is well enough to talk.  He must be sure you Weydevu are making good progress in your thinking, and so many other rules he has to obey just to speak to time beings.

Lastly, time is never the same in other parts of the time-space universes.  Time on Urantia is measured in seconds and minutes and hours.  Another planet nearby to us measures time by how many spaces appear their ahead with star system regularity.  Another world measures time as a wisp of a moment and count them not--  their appointments are ladled in sand trees as they call them, and the sand trees are the shaping up of sand hills in their earth and fall down with precise regularity.  They tell time by them.

Fully discovered on Urantia is a tree service too in Borneo where the trees shed their blossoms every six months and the natives count half a year precisely by the falling of the petals to the forest floor.  So you see Urantia is way ahead of some civilizations and ARTHURA has to account for all of them and to be very, very careful not to misunderstand what they are doing as either silly or so ignorant they need instruction.  But that is a lesson for the future really.  BE assured you prefer clocks and that is where ARTHURA excels too.  He enjoys technology more than anything, and Ron's WTP is so fascinating he spends long hours attempting to understand how Ron put it together so easily with Rayson's help too.

Remember this if you can Weydevu, FATHER  has no equal inside or outside the Master Universe.  Those are his friends and counsel and he accepts no rule over him.  They jhust discuss His problems and leave FATHER to work it out without them once they are done speaking. 

END

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 13:44:41 pm by Ron Besser »

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 10:52:11 am »
I appreciate what's been said and if I understand you correctly, had I not use the term Trinity (of which I was reluctant to use in the first place) and instead raised the question about this statement:

"But the consummators are over all three of Us and they assign their personnel in accordance with our function and our need. For that reason, ladies and gentlemen. You just received a huge revelation."

Would your answer be the same? For a layman to read it might imply something different. I ask in humbleness because when we were introduce to the DEITY ABSOLUTE through you, HE said HE was the most powerful being in the universe. Though it was explain in the Forward of TUB but who really understood the Forward at that time not me. As Revelations come and go, in time I learn to understand the Forward. And that goes back to one of the FATHER's hats [for lack of a better word] HE wears as I see it, correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.

Weydevu
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 11:05:20 am by weydevu »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2023, 13:27:43 pm »
Weydevu, you continue to make the error like the man who runs for political office to think everything revolves around him and what he seeks to win.  No one understands this better than I do, and the FATHER has warned me, that to tell the rank and file of the Urantia Book readership these things exist, and in spite of your understanding of the Book, they exist anyhow as described.

Let me say this, and for those of you who are honestly straining at your leash of comprehension, the CONSUMMATORS OF UNIVERSE DESTINY exist and they are bigger than almost anything else EXCEPT He is their equal as a Consummator Himself. 

FURTHER:  Please try to understand this:  GOD EXISTS IN THE MASTER UNIVERSE.   He, God, does function outside of it!
You are going to have to let go of the nice pictures of JESUS and remind yourself tha JESUS is born in the Master Universe; He is not part of anything outside of it.   Neither are you, but what has been revealed is that the contiguous space level that houses the existential Deities is the reality of God, and not of hyperinfinity.

Here is a Commander of the Counselors to the Father Infinite.  Remember they Counsel only on their level of existence and unless given rights to speak to a time creature like we are, we do not know how or why they exist.  You are going to have to change your mental premise Weydevu that all is God.  That is not true in spite of hyperinfinity being as powerful but does not equate to the idea of God in our lives.

ARTHURA - "You Weydevu are fully confused with the idea of God to the point you cannot make the leap to understand that my boss is not the UNIVERSAL FATHER.  My boos as I am is Consummator of the Universe Number (4) Four.  How can that be?

"The answer is it exists but out of your hearing and you refuse to accept like Ron does that matter is worth anything but to wear or sit on.  Matter is God too.  Matter has an undeified aspect, but that does not mean it outside of God and the Master Universe.

"What this revelation is brought to you by the thinking and praying that Ron does all the time to keep current, is to tell you that the bridge to Infinity in the Master Universe is three times out of your view, yet it is God.  When you leave the Master Universe you are dealing with reality that is not God, but they are so hugely related to the Father Infinite, he accepts their counsel about all sorts of things you can never ever approach with any even partial understanding.  Ron, for some reason or other, is on the brink of holding all of us and you at least into a cohesive picture of God in the Master Universe, and God in the Master Universe with brothers called Consummators who are not spirit, not God, but equal to Father in approbation of the character of existential Deity in the Master Universe.

"I am ARTHURA.  I belong to the hyperinfinity outside of the Master Universe.  I have asked permission to speak to the Master Universe's time sector.  You are part of the time sector Weydevu, and as a member of this revelatory team on this discussion forum in time, you are showing the true colors of the time issue Ron in part has over come.  He cares you understand this, but you fall back in thought to a Urantia Book Foreward that has no address to anything but the Master Universe issues.  Issues exist outside of God to God, but not to you.  That is all you have to understand, and you must stop invoking the idea that Infinity is all of everything at once for all circumstances.,  It is NOT!

"You have put aside Ron's speech to all of you that the Master Universe Infinity is NOT all of everything!  It is all of everything to the Master Universe only and you are subject to it as well, but hyperinfinity exists too and it is not of origin in the Master Universe, it is of origins outside of it.  Ron keeps telling you, Master Universe Infinity is an invented system of Infinity.  INVENTED!!!

"Furthermore Master Universe Infinity is not inherently usable by entities that exist outside of the invention of Infinity we use in the Master Universe.  Read that carefully.  Ron has invented speech to get at this idea and laments you cannot discard Infinity is alone without other circumstances prevailing around our own Infinity.  Simply take its description and not equate it to the closed system of Infinity you read in the Foreward of the Urantia Book.  What the Foreward says is true only inside of the Master Universe.   Universailty exists outside of the Master Universe in terms we will never accept as reality but must know someday to conceive there is life beyond Infinite cohesion.

"GOD is INFINITE.  But God takes counsel from origins which see the Master Universe as a trial and experience.  Suppose I say that both Hyperinfinity and Master Universe Infinity drive the idea of a car to work.  Hyperinfinity cars drive themselves.  Master Universe cars have to be driven.  They are related by using cars, but not related in the systems they use to work.

"In your own mind Weydevu, accept Hyperinfinity and the Consummators of Universe Destiny Infinity are outside of the Master Universe Infinity and do not mix  them together, but they are so smart and thoughtful, FATHER uses them when the Master Universe gets a problem they both can work on.

"I am ARTHURA.  Here is your FATHER speaking to this  and your problem of acceptance:" ARTHURA

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER - "Ron you are a hero to us and yet you find it so difficult to keep separate you do notg place much more thought into it so you do not upset Me.  I do not get upset but I do get frustrated when someone like you Weydevu, cannot make the leap that existential anything is still a concept, and therefore not a total reality for those who exceed that concept.

"You Ron fully enjoy the idea and view it as a way to excel in understanding of the diagram of Master Universe issues.  However, you are Ron, also limited by the negative view it is for others and not for yourself.  Well, it is for yourself once you allow there are great things pending from my level too and I am not worrying the Master Universe about them right now.  For reasons of State I must obey my own dictates and allow nothing more to escape into your agile minds, but to allow you Ron some peace and quiet soon voer an issue killing you in the flesh right now.  Be assured it does not kill you but the damnable issue of resurrection not either, but the idea you are limited by time vices you love to dabble with but have no real care anymore about.  For that reason you are allowed a full view considerably more than ever allowed before, and you actually made the idea sitck to about 80 other people here and about a million people on the morontial worlds that this exists.

"Marion Rowly was about to throw the entire concept out until you said, one day, it is not a fantasy butan invention for man to understand that perfection is not static.  That is a huge expression which exceeds the philosophy of the5th epochal revelation, and such is this concept, it adds considerably to the value of the 5th epochal revelation.

"Unlike Weydevu, you do not  consider the Urantia Book or the 5th epochal revelation ruined, but chargeable over errors creeping in due to events the5th epochal revelation never saw could occur.  Frankly, neither did I see it to be subject to these events and therefore changes to the revelation.  For that reason Ron, you have made us viable without getting too close to be destroyed by the idea that epochal revelation can change and be in error once events that can change epochal revelation have occurred.

"Likewise, you Ron you are aware your life is done down here but lament there remains a huge amount of work you instigated that has to be done.  You do not want that to happen without you, but you are facing today what we all face now and then, a disappointment with man and with reality that God cannot comprehend what you do in small details.  I now see your fear and concern and make allowances to have them addressed, but you are not going to rule WTP as much as you think because it is too big for you to keep it running without Rayson or Me.  You are fully expositing you know that but do not know how.

"Furthermore, you are dreading the end as a total miscarriage of Justice and while it may be, it is not for you to carry on with error and horror without referencing the ANCIENTS OF DAYS, and hope they see your view that the insurrection must be eliminated by fully removing the insurrectionists.  While I do too, our methods differ.  Let this remind you Weydevu, that while Ron is superior in so many things, he refuses to give into an insurrection that culls him out of existence, but does not answer their greed sufficiently and for that reason they are to be exterminated, but MY WAY.

"You Ron care that Weydevu corrects his viewpoint in order to get at the vast meal of new ideas this allows; however, Weydevu is much happier not to receive anything new.  On the other hand you know receiving something new in concept keeps life going and interested in what next.  You are fully examining this moment to moment but Weydevu never does and is so settled in his views at times you let him be and the  rest who do the same on this discussion forum.

"Lastly, WE are not interested in time talk Ron, and neither are you, and you drive most people wild not allowing things to be settled between you and this is evident in your 10 January Board Meeting where you exclude to make changes of present workability.  No one else could do this and yet it is the solution.  BUT you are prepared to make amends if it requires you to backtrack the decision.  IT does not, but then they are not aware of enough to distract the decision you made.  You feel bad and so do we but let us see how it works eventually.

"For reasons between ME and the gatepost as you refer to confidentiality, WE are sure you make everything work and refuse compromise that harms us.  That is solidly understood by all of us, but you harm yourself without being sure all of everything you need to live is available in some measure even if only in mentality.  For that reason we dare not make a startling statement to you that all things are finished for you in the physical and for that reason you need everything done before you go to satisfy yourself you are well beyond any real consensus with things you fully deplore otherwise.  I state my case to MICHAEL OF NEBADON, that the growth of Ron is exciting to behold, but he loves his fellows enough not to let the sit in their own filth and to let well enough alone when they are out of it but never thanking him or Us for doing it for them.
"In conclusion, nothing is bigger than FATHER and you fully understand that Ron, but you fail to achieve comfort in your own mind with anyone due to the continuing circumstance you find no solace in contacting issues of thought and gender that skew the growth to God up so badly they must spend generations up here on the mansion worlds untangling their choices to be dependent on another human and not on  ME.  You alone have made one concession after another to accommodate life in your view better but never miss the idea you are inexperienced too much.  I agree you are so unusual you need study, but you know your own weaknesses and refuse to compromise with them.

"Hyperinfinity is not a lost cause to you Weydevu, or to Ron ever, but Weydevu you will spend eons of time attempting to follow the role Ron has already achieved and then still wondering why Ron can do it and you do not have anything but struggles to work them or it out.  K FATHER OF ALL has spoken. "

Ron - Thank you FATHER.  And a great big thank you to you ARTHURA for attempting what is so hard to grasp in our ways about the one thing to learn in the material life: boredom happens in materiality, but it cannot happen in the Master Universe when the student religionist understands that Infinity for one is but an Invention by another, and that the self-revealing FATHER OF ALL know very well his material children will one day understand this and much more in the future days of life for all of them.  Good day to all for now.

Ron
FOR MICHAEL OF NEBADON who comments: "Ron you are blessed and hated at the same time for being able to pull this kind of information together and yet you know it is inadequate all by itself.  For that reason you let it lie as an important understanding for all to gather, but you  do not know really what to do with it except it answers the idea that Infinity is never static conclusion but merely a door to more Infinity in its way. 

"One more thing Weydevu, Ron uses you for explanations to himself a lot and in no way says you have to stop this, but this to you Weydevu, give Ron his due, but then give yourself the idea you are far beyond understanding of your fellows and that is truthfully quite viewable to you when you try to explain evan the simplest concept to a drugged roomate (used to be) and drunk others who cannot comprehend the time of day much less what you are trying to tell them.  Your life is hard Weydevu, and so is Ron's, but you both feast on the idea WE make a huge difference to your lives and live well within our view of the operation of taking all of life with the will of the FATHER always present.  Good day and God Bless Weydevu!  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K"

END  

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2023, 10:48:37 am »
Thank you Ron, ARTHURA, FATHER, and MICHAEL OF NEBADON. I didn't mean to frustrate anyone. I sometimes find it difficult to articulate my thoughts on paper at times unlike some others on this list whose words flow on the paper with no effort. I was once told by a friend who was an ex-NFL player who said and I quote:
"You don't have a creative thought in your body, do you?" We both laugh, but as I thought about it, it made sense to me because I was never attach to anything to put that much energy into. If that makes sense to anyone.
There is a silver lining to all of this.  Just like I held back questions about the DEITY ABSOLUTE but waited for someone else to ask the question. Someone other than myself has benefited from these revelations as well as I thank you.

I just want to say to you Ron, you are always in my prays and I have the utmost respect for you or I wouldn't be here for 19 to 20 years. Yes I was following you 1 or 2 years before I knew what a SERARA Forum was.

I'm just that little old mud bug who is struggling to brake the waters surface to see a new reality.

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2023, 12:06:17 pm »
Weydevu, you have taken the worst reaction possible.  Defending yourself sure, but you were not attacked but reminded you have enough knowledge to be corrected not to see FATHER as just 1 of several for the construction of the Master Universe.  Father is One and only One who IS the Master Universe and seeks Counsel from superior forces only as Counsel.  No one questions it is very difficult to understand that such forces as hyperinfinity exist, but that man on this planet is far too primitive to subscribe to God as receiving viewpoints on creation nobody bothers to examine anymore on Urantia at all anymore. 

You have been counseled to help you see the issue of the Consummators of Universe Destiny, which I remind you is listed by the Urantia Book as the unnamed entities on the Uversa list of types of beings existing it recognizes but does not define.  Now we have some definition of it and you are worrying about your poor little brain and being just too small to take on such knowledge.  Well, I certainly understand the confidence you hold you are way down the list as I am to understand these things, but you have also learned enough toget it skewed a little.  Take from the response to you there is someone trying to keep you from making an intelligence error almost everyone does when they refuse to address the fact in their own minds that God is not plural, and God does not exist EXCEPT in the Master Universe as FATHER.

For that reason you think you cannot fathom it, but you have already and tell me it is really an excusable decision to put it aside as too difficult to understand.  It is not.  And you did really understand enough to ask the pertinent question and received a pertinent answer to work on the concept properly.  I am not yelling at you, but worried you take this as too big of a load for poor little old you, and I know deep down poor little old you is one of the most savvy people who read the Urantia in the world.  I cannot let it go and in return tell you to buck up and resume your fitful identity as little but not too small to understand the Consummator of Universe Destiny role in this. 

Cheer up and let it ride Weydevu, as there is more coming not only about Consummators of Universe Destiny, but the hard luck story we are about to tell you all why FATHER is ready to swat a team of helpers on Urantia who cannot get motivated enough to take this on better.  But that is another story for later and you are not among those who does not help, you are really the loyal and smart people who do make it work enough they know your name well and cheer your hard work to remain sane while no one says enough to keep the Missions going well enough we see one anymore. 

My best to you as always, and let the questions continue as they should and must.

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"You Weydevu are one of Ron's favorites just because you shake the tree a little.  I saw you light up when all that came along to answer you, but then suddenly decided in a depression statement, decide it was all beyond you and drop the issue entirely.  Do not do those things and Ron reacts strongly to your statements of "poor me."  You are not "poor me" ever and he knows it and so do you.  I am not longer straight and narrow as a Creator Son over a thousand issues which refuse to refund ourselves into a working Mission on Urantia, and that is after over plus twenty some years working with Ron alone over the means to produce a Mission that really means something to the people of Urantia.  Ron intimates something at the end that is very sad and doubtful for any of you now and that is to end all of this without a whimper of State, and  that means close it all down and never speak to it again.  However, Ron has the additional problem he is truly ill and must relent soon and let the entire estate fall on deaf ears as usual and then call Me back to remind me he needs resurrection rather badly.   While I know that I am not inclined to say anything at this moment to encourage you Ron or Weydevu, but to stay the course until the road ahead over many issues is settled enough to either have MISSIONS or NOT.  It is the unclear at this moment of writing.

"Quickly look at your resume Weydevu, you stand well with Ron and his thoughts.  He cares you make it clear and steady and works hard to make sure you understand the possible implications of your thought and work for the Man of God called JESUS.  For that reason alone you stand as one who fully understands why JESUS  had to duck the question of the Second Return entirely.  He has not lost it, but He is sure Urantians do not bother it well enough to put his heart and soul into it again.  The entire prophecy is at risk and so is Ron and so are you for signing on to it without understanding that those who live on Urantia are losing their place in the universe if they pursue more of this crap about God and the church and how they are so well understanding much of anything.  They do not and for that reason I exclude them in the ecumenical view they are still important.  They are not important but just present and that does not get them named as those who inherit the Kingdom at all.

"I am sure this entire speech falls on deaf ears for most of you reading this, but let me remind all of you that Ron alone made the effort to stay the course and make something out of this debacle called an insurrection and a rebellion and a pattern of distrust and angry rebuttal to normal universe policies which no longer directly apply to you Ron or Weydevu and many others on this site.  But you must understand that God is alone at times, and so is Ron and so are you Weydevu, but you are still part and parcel of a placement of known beings who stand high for the policies God Himself is sure work better than any rebellion position could do otherwise and they insist on doing it to the detriment of YOU Weydevu and Ron and most of the rest of you in Mission support.

"Finally, I am sure Ron must die soon as he cannot maintain a course so full of roadblocks he has little regard for the national improvement program WTP supplies America, but he also sees the entire matter of support from Salvington erode around his ears to the point he regards the Missions as sufficient but implores they are unworthy if only half applied.  I happen to agree with that fully and refuse to be part of anything that is a half measure.  Now this:

"I am rescinding nothing!

"But I am making it clear that people like all of you here, are resurrected at once and we stop fooling around with the garbage of help from on high only to learn the Most Highs alone see to everything yet but are so maligned he, Ron, finds it difficult to talk to the real Most Highs and not the insurrectionist Vorondadek Sons he has to face everyday and hates them for their truancy and utter lack of respect for the creation.  I do too, and yet they are my Sons and for that reason, I have gone easy on the matter.  No longer as they tried to wipe Ron out again in the past few days and he is in deplorable condition totally.  For that reason let this matter of the Consummators lie, not you Ron, but you Weydevu, because you have lost your original flavor which permits you to question to learn better.  Ron and other fully met your question and yet you actually decided to pout about it.  Stop i!  You are far beeter than "poor me."

"I close this with an answer to you Ron.  You were told this morning by a faint voice up here the entire matter was over and to pack up and go away.  That is not quite the way and RAYSON has something for you later too.  I am refusing to die and you prefer not to Ron, but your are suffering so badly you might have to anyway and let the chips fall where they may.  Snyder has your will and so does Long, bu Long is devastated by a lack of progress in his own mind over what that firm has been doing.  I am sure you need a restart there but it is hot coming today.  Let it ride as you have decided it is rather minor to what else you have to deal with includin a friend who has lost all interest in maintaining discipline over any issue you care about for now.  Again, let the chips fall where they mus and clean yourself up up here if necessary as you have a pleasant home and care coming in spades.

"To you Weydevu, stay the course for now and do not look back at much as much has to change again.  Ciao!

"MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K"
END