Author Topic: A message from the Pleiades  (Read 4367 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
A message from the Pleiades
« on: January 25, 2023, 18:05:00 pm »
Adam and Eve have been trying to get a transmission out for several weeks now, but every time they begin, the cadence becomes halting--starting and stoping abruptly. Yesterday we tried again and it was just shut down. I am sure it was the cabal interference. They have news about some of their daughters and how they might play a role in their missions when they occur. If any of you can pick up a transmission from them, I am sure they would appreciate it very much. In the meantime I will keep trying to get the news from them.

Now I am getting a transmission from the Pleiades.
"I am MICHAEL and I introduce again the Pleiades to you for a transmission."
Thank you MICHAEL.

"We are the Pleiades and together we speak as one to you for this transmission. This scribe is familiar with us as she has read much of us and our work over the years of her training. There has been much harm done to your planet. So much so that we are very interested in helping with your healing and growth. There was a time in our own very ancient past when we too, did some harmful things to Urantia. It was very, very long ago when a few of our leaders and administrators were involved, but none the less we found ourselves in a situation that required us to reach out and help you. Failure to help you would prevent us from being able to grow and move forward. We have made a lot of progress as we have been working with various receivers of each generation for some time now.

"We have a great deal of interest in all of you on this forum. The ability for us to break through the static and density of your various cultures is something we need. Sometimes in an agnostic and secular culture, humans are more receptive to off-planet beings, as you call us, than they are to celestial beings like the ones you transmit on a regular basis. That is most unfortunate, but many on your planet have no receptivity to God, or Prime Creator as we call him on our planets.  

"We are asking all of you, even the non transmitters, to be open to us. We make no claim to be anything above your celestials as we too are on our initial journeys in material bodies still, but being much closer to Light and Life that you are, there is still much assistance we can give you.

"We know that there are other off-planet beings working with you, and we advise all of you to use great discernment.  They do not all have your best interest at heart. Ask yourselves, first do they respect your free will. Do they create trauma in you that lasts decades or even for the rest of your lives?  Do they interfere with your bodies, using you as guinea pigs by conducting experiments with you without your consent?  We will not go into more detail, but many of you know exactly to what we are referring and no more details are necessary for you. If ever caught under their control, you must simply assert to them that you are a child of God and they can only proceed with his authority!  If they have prevented you from speaking tell them telepathically.  Ask your Adjuster to step in. Chances are, he already has as its power to protect you is great.

"We tell you these things so that you will not blindly believe all off-planet creatures are benign.

"We leave you now with these things to ponder. Call upon us as we are your brothers and sisters on our own ascension path. Thank you for you attention."

This is Amethyst and I thank the Pleiades.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 18:10:15 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A message from the Pleiades
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 02:24:55 am »
Amethyst, great work and thank you.

You need not answer this email if you do not wish to; however, did you know this Pleiades group is not the same one I speak to?  They speak clearly to you and move me with their care, and this notice I post does not deny any goodness of truth from them or my group I call them at the moment.

I remind you there are other off-planet human groups who are multiple in family grouping.  They are all of the same origin, but have inhabited more than one planetary regime.  There is too much confusion down here by enthusiastic UFO'ers to ever straighten out which group does what.  However, the vibes  I get from this group, it is a younger group in genetic conditioning than the group I speak with GOLDAR (their prime minister of sorts).  I hear no name in your transmission but i am hearing now to call your spokesman:  SALDAR is to whom you spoke.

You Amethyst know this group better than I do and that makes you a natural to borrow your memory and understanding you use to work with them. 

I ask Goldar does he know this is a second group of the Pleiades?  He says now he knows and welcomes them.  How they transmit to us is slightly different to Amethyst and we, you and I and probably the rest of transmitters here, can handle the differences hardly noticing the differences for ourselves.  In any case I salute you for a wonder transmission and please do not let it drop while you are allowed to contact SALDAR.

"THIS IS SALDAR, RON, and I am so glad to make your acquaintance.  How did you pick up the difference?"

Ron - A slightly different feeling to the speech approach but mainly you speaking to your forms as the older group is evolutionary invisible.  You  sill have your forms but are in your earlier stages of Light and Life and the differentiated the groups for me.  I transmitted the older group so I knew that an Amethyst did not know that nor did you pick up necessarily we recognized the possibility of more than one group.  We also had a brief encounter with the ZETA and they are multiple-style group too being of several natures as you seem to be.

SALDAR - "Yeah, okay.  Fine.  But you are not in error but syntax is off.  A portion of the Pleiades went their own way and you call it church schism, and that is fine too. We enjoy this tremendously and you must be a history buff as you love to quote the past where the same thing happened and nobody knows it.  However, we are the Pleiades most people pick up on earth.  GOLDAR is a prime minister of sorts, but is never happy to smell the rose you do and stays well distant at times, but we care less and that is not the point, but you battle ARTHURA not, but have difficulty with is ways, and we do not, as he is familiar to us too as our Prime Contact with Consummator (4) and you are not on the fritz with them but explained very well you were never presented their reason for differences.  So be it, as we see our other group is making headway and you just got presented approval for both of us by MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

CONSUMMATOR (4) - "You Ron leave us aghast at times with this ability to walk among the thorns and never hear a bad word.  Amethyst uses the right intonation but is fearsome and you are so welcoming.  In other words you are warm and Amethyst is a cool blue red (purple Amethyst - Ron).  Be assured you carry them well as SALDAR is picky and so is GOLDAR and they do not like each other but you feel ho animosity ad there is hone. hmm. . . . .

"For that reason Ron, I stand back as you are a catalyst of a most unusual nature as you care for all and that they are properly accommodated.  That is good enough to stand well with all, but your cabal has broken the law and you do not forgive them and now neither do I.  It makes a huge difference all of a sudden and while we do no apologize we do regret the error CONSUMMATOR (6) and for that reason we stand down FATHER as you call Him. 

UNIVERSAL FATHER - "Now we have a major sign again Ron, as you are one of the few who follows this acrimony no more and I never was against any of my fellows, and for that reason you correct yourself and I am glad as you are trying to learn protocol too and that is a big step to learn my nature even on your basic material level.  For that reason mind is allowed to go wander and I tell you this:  Let me alone in this for good not, as you are like Paul whom you adore with the others up here who are in effect natural TRINITY ORIGIN BEINGS operating harshly in time and so on.  You have a great chance with MICHAEL OF NEBADON to meet some of us later in your career as TARKAS is concerned about your safety.  You are leading a band of fellows far ahead of their time to meet this material, but you are sure it matters in the long run, and so do I see it that way.  For reasons of State though you must hide your knowledge from most and let it stray not before the Princes of the Church, for underneath all that glitter are straight-eyed men of tradition and you move them harshly but when they understand they get the glory of FATHER, and you never fail to give me high honors.  In any case to Amethyst, Ron just had a sidebar with a Vatican Pontiff which speaks to the idea of FATHER being of self origins also dedicates His Will not entirely to the Master Universe.
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania