Author Topic: Another transmisson lined up by my Thought Adjuster  (Read 4270 times)

Online gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
Another transmisson lined up by my Thought Adjuster
« on: January 31, 2023, 12:27:35 pm »
Another Thought Adjuster transmission for me.

Today I have Machiventa Melchizedek to give you some import words you can post.
 Here HE is.

Good Morning to you George.  I am happy that your Thought Adjuster asked me to say a few things to you for a post that others can be made aware of too. You have learned the Melchizedeks are the emergency responders and protectors during dire times. In fact in you rereading of the Urantia Book just yesterday you read I was named the Sage of Salem long ago and taught the concept of the ONE GOD. We ourselves have been very busy these days also awaiting the return of JESUS and HIS Missions starting.  You have also heard this may be the greatest event in all of creation and it will happen on your lonely planet of Urantia. You may find it even hard to comprehend the dangers and the chaos that will occur at the start of such an event but the Melchizedek's will be here to protect you in every possible way.  From the human side your groups are very much in need to interface with your fellow beings at first. Human to human is more understandable but we and others will work with you through all of it and keep you safe and up to date on what’s to happen and how to do it.  Of course you are a small group compared to all of Urantia and there will be many different Celestial helpers spreading the word too and many of them will be transmitting thru your group too. We do expect chaos for a while at first, but we will be doing our part in all of this protecting your group and any new person that accepts the teaching of JESUS and his Missions. I do thank your THOUGH ADJUST for allowing me to speak and all THOUGH ADJUSTERS will be in contact with us as needed and I thank you also George for listening and doing this.

Thank YOU so very much too Machiventa for your words of encouragement and protection.