Author Topic: Febuary 2023 tape  (Read 4982 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Febuary 2023 tape
« on: February 04, 2023, 09:24:41 am »
The LLF has been without MC for sometime now and TARKAS was welcome for stepping in to-night. We thank MANTUTIA, MACHIVENTA and RAYSON for being the speakers. Here is the link to the audio-recording : https://fccdl.in/IfRel3Rf7K 

Our next session will be held on Friday 10/02/2023 at 8pm local time. Welcome to all.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Febuary 2023 tape
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2023, 10:04:07 am »
There was no MC, no transmission from anyone else, since I was not in a good state of mind, so I shared the latest news and short-cut the session. Hope I feel better next time. Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/qWbYCwuGkC

The next conference will be on Friday 17/02/2023, at 8pm as usual.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2023, 13:25:53 pm »
Thanks Clency being there in spite of one rough and tumble issue between our Local Universe and various sub official places in our Local Universe.  It is they who are qualifying our work and it is they who must bear the brunt of disaster if it indeed  develops that way. 

I have elected to provide the Lightline for Sunday as well and that is done in the absence of any direct comment from our support group in heaven.  Staying the course in spite of no one being there states the human insistence they are with spirit regardless of what insurrection does to spirit.  You will be honored someday Clency for your bravery and independence of thought that is superior to the usual idea of giving up in an unfair fight to begin with.  I congratulate you for your forbearance and care over issues that should never have occurred in the first place.  Take care of yourself but also stay the course!

Ron as bewildered as you are, Besser/
end
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2023, 11:51:46 am »
JACK0802AB, being freed off of his daily routine, was our MC and he introduced Dr MENDOZA and MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK. Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/FLwpt7CxoT 

The next French session will be held on Friday 24/02/2023 at 8pm local time, as usual.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2023, 08:05:51 am »
There is no audio-recording of this session, for the simple reason there was no one from the Celestials to transmit a message, there was only a sharing of the latest news and exchange of opinions about how to behave amidst angry mobs.

Our next session will be held on Friday 03/03/2023 at 8pm local time. Till then, take it easy whatever comes your way.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2023, 06:50:33 am »
The cabal is at it again. The LightLine hosts are advised to hold on for this week, until the clean-up of Urantia is done. So, the next French conference call announced earlier is nullified, but we hope to see you on Friday 10/03/2023 at 8pm local time as usual. Be safe.