Author Topic: MLLCCTHOM: THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR " MIGRATION OF THE WORKING DAY " AS SCHEDULING.  (Read 3530 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert;
Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;
Local Time: TUESDAY 20TH, JUNE; 2023; 10:20 MINUTES; AM.: ANTANANARIVO LOCAL MORNING TIME;
Subject : ANNOUNCEMENT TO OUR ATTENDEES AND FOLLOWERS ABOUT " THE MIGRATION AS SCHEDULED DAY  " FOR ANY SESSIONS THAT HAVE TO BE DONE " TILL TOMORROW THE WEDNESDAY 21/06/2023 ";
Category: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR ( MLLCCTHOM ) ;
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers also you all Dear Guests here on the forum serara

That's me Albert as being the Host of The MLLCCTHOM and I am announcing the change of the WORKABLE DAY for the " scheduled working day " to "migrate to ", to be held as each weekly  " WEDNESDAY, at 12:30 MINUTES; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO LOCAL TIME

I thank you all to note the officialness of that ANNOUNCEMENT till today. TUESDAY 20TH, 2023.
Albert your HOSTL  AFTERNOON TIME " till tomorrow the 21st, June; 2023. 

All the ATTENDEES and also FOLLOWERS are invited: please,  take note  of that change

I thank you all to note the officialness of that ANNOUNCEMENT till today. TUESDAY 20TH, 2023.

Albert your HOST.

END
DOMTIA.

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.