Author Topic: Are you ready to follow ME?  (Read 2650 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Are you ready to follow ME?
« on: May 13, 2023, 09:08:17 am »

This is JESUS. I am not far away and watch My faithful followers waiting for My appearance, but I say to you, do not wait but take up your work and join Me in what has already begun and will not cease until our work here on Urantia is done. You and I, all have listened to the call of the FATHER and have accepted His appeal to work for Him in His Name. So, unite and pick up what is to be accomplished, whatever the difficulties, how heavy the task, be with us for the people and development of this world in GOD's Name.

I am JESUS and we understand your desire to be saved and healed by Spirit and all those who work behind the curtains, but the task lies with yourself and must be worked out and solved by those who belong to this sphere, for you are the people of this world and you, yes you alone must strive to heal what is broken and destroyed by not paying attention to what is being done to this poor world without realizing the consequences.

Now is the time, circumstances have changed and many celestial helpers are here for the FATHER has sent His most experienced Sons to assist in the tremendous task of transforming this world, to even guide and advise many of you to make this the world turn into what it belongs to be with people awakened and ready to see the need for a complete transformation and cleansing of all that has plagued this world and became the cause of centuries of delay and what not could be done before.

You are given the means and the power to stand up and commit yourselves to the task in this new era, this New Universe Age where new rules will be set and a whole new world will rise, where many things will be different and carried out in the universes according to the will of the FATHER and His revised plans.

The challenge for all who love and honor the FATHER is to show your worth and care for His creation and everything that belongs in it and see the FATHER’s satisfaction and love come over us as a token of His love, grace and affection for all.

Do not be afraid of what is to come, do not shy away from what must be done, do not hesitate for a moment because as a working force for FATHER you will have the courage and strength to go through the deepest valleys, to climb the highest mountain for you have GOD walking with you wherever you go.

Stand ready and do what is expected, do not delay, do not think for a moment that you cannot do this, because with the power of your mind and will you are able to accomplish more than you think to contribute and give to this gigantic task.

I am JESUS, I love you, I am with you all, I am ready to begin what has been waiting for so long and must be brought to success. Are you ready to follow Me? I am JESUS to see you soon.

Thank you JESUS, 

Elise

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: Are you ready to follow ME?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 23:53:07 pm »

2023-05-11 8-30

Good Morning All!

Good morning Father,

Welcome All! and Melchizedek, and Monjoronson, and Michael, and TA.
Please speak as you will.

It rained and lightninged last night.
One lightning flash looked like a round splay over my bedroom ceiling fan.
Another looked like two blue stripes going the circumference of my room, like I was in a bubble, looking out.
The Forum website is down. Today I go to Dr. Hebert to hear the verdict of the biopsy.
We have been told we are on the edge of intervention.

I welcome the "Entanglement" Two point: my my temple, and my throat.

I Am Father. I AM the One you want to hear. My sons the Melchizedeks and the soon to be revealed workers of MY missions. . . thank you for welcoming us.

We heard Ron's sad words about the failure of the prototype. . No surprises. All things that have the hand of human beings (his neighbor?) are subject to error. But I will add that in the quantum state of things, all possibilities are under consideration. And all possibilities are not viable.
We look at the universe application of many proposed solutions. Many are good for you, but not for other planets. Many solutions are good for other planets and universes are not good for you in all ways.
We have never worked so hard in trying to coordinate all the possibilities. Yes. I am Father. I have to make the final decisions.
On your planet, people are born. People die. The Universe Force organizers are keeping things together while we piece together options and possibilities.
You are the lucky ones to see how many of these possibilities may or may not work! You are the onlookers in a scene like the famous painting of a surgery venue and the students are looking on.

You are the medical students! You will have to be the ones making life and death decisions for other civilizations and planets! We are in no real hurry to set any decision in stone. But what is for all of you who put your trust in Me -- is that your life is precious to me, and what you observe in your own little stage is a part of the great master universe of possibilities.

When you choose me over the threats of this world, I hold your hand.

When Martin Luther was incarcerated in the Wartburg Castle, he used his time there to translate the whole Bible into German. He became the father of the modern German language!
Likewise, you in your period of waiting -- now-- are translating in your own minds your experience into a language of your own as it were. You understand the missions and the intentions of Me in a way that is characteristic only of YOU. You will be able to translate for those around you so they can understand in their own language too.

You see, everyone's experience of Me -- Father-- is valid, because you are all my children, and not only that, you are personnel on your own level, expressing ME in a way no one else can.
I encouraged you to step forward in a previous audio transmission.
Yes, that means YOU!
When you "Shine where you love" that is do what you love with ME interlaced and entangled in it, then you become in your own way an expression of a universe that doesn't exist before. You become CREATORS in your own right! Think of it! How can you be a creator in another universe if you have not had any practice? I remember your frustration in going out to teach in public schools without having any training in classroom management. Well, that is not going to happen here!

I will give you the practice, the training to be creators. Right where you live, and work right now. I AM Father. None other.

Thank you so much Father, for your kind and inspiring words!

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 23:59:24 pm by SongatSunrise »

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 01:35:44 am »
Thank you SongatSunrise, for your pleasant transmission, it is a true haven for the soul. Are you ready to follow Me? How I wish I could answer yes. However, from Sai Baba I know that it is not so much what one has been able to achieve, what is taken into account, but what one yearns to achieve; here I am, longing to be ready to serve our loving Father. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 23:43:24 pm »
Amen!