Author Topic: Ask for an assignment daily then do it. A call to serve  (Read 2445 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Speakers: Arthura, Michael of Nebadon, Universal Father 
Date: May 4, 2023 
TR: sonosofGod
(After this everything went haywire with communication devices and I could not post until now.) 

Stepping back in time, I received a message from our Father that I'll now post late. Father, I am very sorry for the delay. Before that I have received a short message from Arthura addressing me, but I found it educational and instructive to share for your benefit too, hopefully. 

“Good morning, I am Arthura. You are advancing. Today I'll speak of the Divine Missions. It is not Divine for the reason of the representatives. That too, but we call it Divine to indicate that what we do is ordered by Father.and there is no argument there. His Will is to be honored, therefore His Will should be honored by you too, especially as one of the workers. How to do that? The best way is to ask, Father, what is Your Will for me today? instead of writing a proposal, how you plan to spend the day. Ask Him first what He wants you to know or do, then adjust the rest of the day accordingly. {I wrote my to-do list before prayer time but after I called out to receive a message, so that I would not forget something later.) 

It is good that you share your plan for approval, but we do not want to be in the position to say NO, do this instead. Give us a chance to give you an assignment day by day. Once you pick up, you will be in the flow to know what's next. So, thank you for listening and let's try this.”

I thank you Arthura very much. I agree. Now I ask, Father and my leaders, what is it you would like me to do for you today and the Missions?

“This is Michael again. I want you to pray about your next assignment. Do not just assume that you would know because we talked once. There are more details to work out. You are not to tell anyone about our plans, not even your mother. Let it fall in place, so it does not need to go out to be heard by unwanted ears. Second, sink into the spirit about the calling, be active, read more, and pray more. It cannot be that you come in the morning to transmit then go on to do your own things. Discipline yourself.

Yes, Father Michael, please stretch time a little bit. Can you?

A little, but not much time left to align. Be diligent too. I know how much you worried about (...)  it will be fine. This is it for today. Go on, do your plans, focusing on Father's Will (…).

Thank you very much. Praise your holy name. You are awesome. Artura too. I feel very blessed. Now please someone, give me a message that is for the group. I enjoy receiving.

Very well then, this is your Universal Father. We are delighted to see you becoming our messenger.

It is our will that in the Missions only fully committed individuals take place. You have some issues and gaps that need correction, as well others. Tell them to come to me to pray daily with an open mind to create a new life for you all, together. It requires change to bring change. Keep that in mind and be ready to accept that change in your life like it or not. That means some required steps may be out of your comfort zones like packing, moving that kind of stuff. Or to lose or leave behind some friends and family gatherings. These are all natural consequences of your service to us, so handle it well. 

When you get a new position in the world you make all the effort to align, show up on time, do the work and find balance in your life with this added responsibility. You cannot expect this to be different with us. Many of you at retirement age got settled comfortably and we are glad that you found a way to enjoy  life at an advanced age. However, we are now calling you back to the workforce. We promised life extension to those who serve us fully, salaries and good health, so soak it in. 

Yes, we will change your circumstances but only you can receive it in the spirit. It is time to leave according to the spirit and not according to the flesh as so many of you do with daily routine. It will not stand. The shaking is coming and the work needs to be done, so, get ready, make it your own way of thinking and life, so that you can embrace the change and weather the difficulties. We are with you all. 

This is all I wanted you to say to the group today. I am speaking but through you, so I worded it this way to get you involved in the process of feeling the responsibility of being a messenger. I speak and you immediately forward it to whoever I speak to. Good day, I love you all.

Thank you Father very much.
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ask for an assignment daily then do it. A call to serve
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 06:35:33 am »
Interesting, thank you Sonsofgod, Arthura, Michael of Nebadon, and Universal Father.  I will give this method some serious thought and prayer to see how it can work for me.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 06:58:41 am by PJammer »