Author Topic: The driving guide.  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
The driving guide.
« on: May 15, 2023, 11:33:42 am »
Hello everyone, I like to share this post transmitted by Evelio 
Here:

"The driving guide".

Evelio Rivas
 San Miguel El Salvador May 13, 2023.

I AM THE UNIVERSAL FATHER, constituting the driving guide that accurately leads human routines, I become the first plane force in living in all spheres of multifaceted human activity, I am present on Urantia as the main force of all edifying action , all opponents accustomed to doing the will of the ego in any scenario of human experience will face the offense of not doing the will of their CREATOR, there is nothing under the Sun that shines on you that can be sustained without my control, it is foolish to continue believing that you can continue to do crooked acts without facing the immediate consequences.
 I AM the Governing Force for this Urantia case of free will and this in turn creates responsibility, no one who chooses acts contrary to my will, always enlightened by righteousness will obtain daisies, roses will not be obtained by sowing thistles, you are my son totally responsible for your acts, no one is my owner as some rule over the crowds, I have no intermediaries to relate to my children, you have to get used to the presence of the CREATOR on Urantia, all forces opposed to the FATHER will pale and their place will not be found, I AM the mysterious energy that sustains the rotation of your world and Urantia will know that I AM THE CREATOR the strange theories that estimate their origin in materialism will pass, I AM THE CREATOR of matter, my children you are my beloved children please wake up to the only reality I live there in your heart and I guide you without ceasing I AM THE INFINITE GOD who is pleased to have created you please grow.

UNIVERSAL FATHER LORD, thank you for your Goodness and Mercy, you share your Spirit with us even if we are not worthy of your Love.

It is my will that every yoke falls to pieces, there are no intermediaries between I AM and any of my children who choose to return to me.

FATHER Thy Will be done guide us FATHER always towards your Light LORD.

I AM leaving the scene and ending the lesson for this moment.

Thank you Lord FATHER Beloved light our steps in this world LORD.

End

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: The driving guide.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 01:31:38 am »
Greetings Rene and thank you Evelio for your important breakthrough as a transmitter of the voice of the Universal Father. This Driving Guide is a very important lesson so that we do not neglect for any reason, that we are nothing more than tools in God's hands and that ours should not be anything other than perfection as servants of God's business, which is Love. :
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else" (SAI BABA)
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The driving guide.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 07:26:33 am »
Nicely done, Evelio Rivas, and may you have many more to share with us too.  Transmissions are the only way to make sure you know the routines of connecting with God in this way, and you have learned well and are successful.  Right now it is very important to hear what God has to say to us as the Voice of God is so weak on Urantia right now.  Everyone who can do this is helping to strengthen the presence of God on this planet and in our hearts too.  Blessings to you and Rene and all of you and wait as that is the only way we can do it for now.  Thank you!
Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania