Author Topic: ASCENSION DAY  (Read 2548 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
ASCENSION DAY
« on: May 18, 2023, 07:40:16 am »
This is JESUS, today is remembered as My Ascension and I hereby relate briefly what happened that day on the mountain when I was gathered with My Apostles and had prepared them about my depart. While they all realized that the end of our being together was approaching they did not want to believe this and were gathered in a dejected mood.

I spoke to them and told them that My hour had come to return to the Father and that I would send them the Spirit of Truth to support them and be able to continue the work we had begun together. That My spirit and love would guide them to tell man about the Kingdom of the Father of which they had preached so fervently as they traveled with Me and followed Me.

The Apostles were well prepared, but too saddened to part in hope or joy, but My task here on earth had ended and they knew it was serious. I told them to remain in My peace, to love and serve men, then left them in amazement as I disappeared from their sight.

I too struggled with the farewell, and compassion for my apostles welled up in me because I knew them so well. They still had not fully understood that my work had been for the Father. I had to leave them and end my time here on earth, but knowing that the Apostles would be helped by their firm faith and the Spirit of Truth to be sent to them to pass on what they had shared with Me and taught to the people, and of which their hearts were so full.

Anyone of you today would have had the same feelings at the moment of saying goodbye to a dear friend and teacher after years of doing work that had been a new way of life for the Apostles too, and for which most of them had left their families behind and could not visit them often in the years we traveled together to be among the people.

They felt lost and lonely and without guidance, they missed their friend and Master and sought solace in each other, their hearts were deeply saddened after all they had been through in the past few weeks. Shortly after, some of them went back to the place from which they came and picked up their old work again, others pondered what the next step would be to remain faithful to Me whom they had served so lovingly. They too followed the way of their hearts and went on a journey to proclaim to the people what they themselves had learned.

The rest is known to you through the Gospels which left some of them and led to the teachings of Christianity. This time, however, I will return with a new purpose, bringing teachings the world needs today, ever working according to the will of the Father and the promise I made then to return to this world.

This is JESUS and the story of My parting from this world in those days going back to the House of My Father who is also your Father and has called you to work with Him. Be patient, do not give up.
I am JESUS, My peace be with you all.

Thank you JESUS for this narrative,

Elise

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ASCENSION DAY
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 08:19:35 am »
Thank you Elise and Jesus, for these important Remembrances and Hopes to come.

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: ASCENSION DAY
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 13:35:45 pm »
Thank you, Jesus, for your kind words!

Here is a song for the occasion  ( for "the rest of you"!)
"Lift Thine eyes" from "Elijah" by Mendelssohn, and "He Watching Over Israel". (recorded during the pandemic)
https://youtu.be/Z6vSnkSzVso
May it bring comfort!
Song at Sunrise