Author Topic: Father is our Light  (Read 2354 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Father is our Light
« on: May 24, 2023, 13:53:13 pm »
I need to receive a word from you Father please, if you will.

I am the Light.

The Kingdom of God is righteousness, justice, truth and love. You are my representatives trying to live up to it to be like my Son, Jesus the Christ. It is not a small effort but my spirit is there with you to overcome just as he has done in the past and will continue forevermore. You are on solid ground therefore no matter how it may shake in the natural.

In the power of God you all will perform miracles, the miracle of love. Why is it a miracle? Well, it is not, only the mystery of the Indwelling in you that can activate, cultivate and extend love to the whole of creation. And that includes everyone not just the lovable ones. Call upon God in you to show you the way of Light in the dark world, which is not difficult to find if you are of the Light and the choice is always yours, never mine. I already said yes to be yours forever so lift up your eyes to see the unifying truth of love on every blade of grass, animal, child and adult.

The latter is the most questionable so do not try to judge just imagine this person knowing me and turn to the Light to become my son. Showing the way is your JOB not, but your hearth’s desire and confession received and encouraged by me, and your adventure. You can do it if you try just go and be the Light to one lost person today, I am with you. Remember I am the Light and we are, together.

I am signing off now with love unconditional for you all.
Your Father    

Thank you my Father TA.

sonsofGod note: the challenge and choice are to go out with this purpose in mind, because I need to go to the grocery store anyway and should not remain silent when Father opens the door.  
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 12:18:53 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;