Author Topic: "We need global cooperation"  (Read 2450 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"We need global cooperation"
« on: May 26, 2023, 00:40:23 am »
This transmission was received by Evelio Rivas.

San Miguel El Salvador May 25th 2023.

"I AM GAIA, focusing on what is most crucial to induce global changes, I have taken responsibility for the population of Urantia and I find in marketing the cause to frustrate changes, naturally it has become a financial tool in the business arena and opens up as a charming option in administration of business, this has generated the specialization of many technical careers that have emerged in the shadow of this financial conception, generating primacy of profitability over the human condition, leaving a large part of the population behind and maintaining the continuous consolidation of dominant groups, the chaos derived This way of doing business on Urantia is the poverty without hope of change that a large part of the current population suffers, as someone you know said "companies are managed with numbers, not with the heart." This marketing phrase almost ideally defines its voracity to completely discarding the side of Love towards Humanity, generating atrocious competition that consumes all individual hopes in the face of the economic success of companies, seen in this way, the Urantian panorama is null, the space to Feel Brotherhood among Humans, the status quo has found a way to consolidate itself, it is more urgent for the near future of Humanity to change, to recognize the Divine Affiliation and the Brotherhood, it is out of place to suppose that by this path of competition between Brothers they will arrive at a happy society, it is urgent to retrace such a path and choose Global Cooperation to put knowledge at the service of the well-being of all those who inhabit this sphere.
 I AM GAIA ending this message".

-Thank you GAIA for your message focusing on complexity to undertake changes that improve the treatment between Brothers.

Have a good morning, we are observing this world with the hope of returning it one day to the bosom of our UNIVERSAL FATHER.
 We embrace such a thought with Emotion and Hope, thank you GAIA.
Evelio.

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "We need global cooperation"
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 07:59:13 am »
Thank you Evelio and GAIA for this message that we need to "Feel Brotherhood among Humans" even in our business dealings.

And thank You Gaia for showing up more often on our Forum as we humans, even those who say they do not believe in God, have a real affection and understand of You and Your mission.