Author Topic: REPORTS ABOUT THE LAST FIVE (5) L.L.O.T.H.O.M. & ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE SCHEDULED O  (Read 5570 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert;
Location Place: ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASCAR;
Local Time: TUESDAY 17th, NOVEMBER; 2020;11:10 minutes; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO TIME;
Subjects: SUMMARILY REPORTS OF THE FIVE (5) LAST SCHEDULED SESSIONS;
The host: Albert.
Hello Dear RON and all Dear Sisters and Brothers, also all Dear Guests of the forum here.
I am Albert, the Host of the  L.L.O.T.H.O.M.. I love you all and do not forget you.
I love GOD and serve HIM.
As the Host I am apologizing to all not being able to make regularly the reports mainly and secondary the summarily transcriptions of any sessions we did for some weeks now, that because of my bad state of health and more about my wife's illness that is taking almost my time and unavoidable care.
Even though, today I am making  some exceptional effort to achieve some of them that in order to post them to the forum for all to read them.
Following are the dates corresponding to the succeessive finished sessions: 
*1*: On the SATURDAY 31st, OCTOBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes Antananarivo afternoon time;
*2*: On the WEDNESDAY 04th, NOVEMBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes, Antananarivo afternoon time;
*3*: On the SATURDAY 07th, NOVEMBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes; Antananarivo afternoon time;
*4*: On the  WEDNESDAY 11th, 2020; 01:30 minutes; Antananarivo afternoon time;
*5*: On the  SATURDAY  14th, NOVEMBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes

Let that be known that all of those  sessions have been correctly and succeessfully done each time and date corresponding to any of them .
Concerning the AUDIO RECORDINGS, corresponding to them, MANITRANIAINA is also apologizing  not finding the time to post them to the forum being too busy too that due to his work.

THE ANNOUNCEMENTS
 The NEXT SCHEDULES should  be held : 
->> On tomorrow WEDNESDAY 18th,NOVEMBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes Antananarivo afternoon time;
->> On the NEXT SATURDAY 21, NOVEMBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes Antananarivo afternoon time.
God is prayed and All Celestial Teachers are invited and  welcomed.
Any supporting prayers  of everyone are heartfeltedly thanked.
" For my part, I am praying GOD: so help me GOD; help us GOD.Amen. aoi ".
Thank you all reading. Cheers. GOD bless us all.

DOMTIA
END
The Host: Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
Dear All,
Sorry for being last to post thé recording pls find below thé link for these recording an exception 14/11,we will send when it s available.
https://we.tl/t-I3Qmg3c7EX
Good hearing and God Bless All of you.
Domtia
Manitraniaina