Author Topic: Lesson 02 - MICHAEL of NEBADON. Relatedness. 06.20.22  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lesson 02 - MICHAEL of NEBADON. Relatedness. 06.20.22
« on: June 20, 2022, 10:10:32 am »
Audio Link (14m)

• Creator Son shares in your experiences, relates to the human condition
  • Mercy and Justice demand the requisite of creature experience
  • Experience is FATHER's treasure
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 11:40:51 am by Dominick O »

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: Lesson 02 - MICHAEL of NEBADON. Relatedness. 06.20.22
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 18:24:58 pm »
Ohrbeck Tapes Lesson 2 Relatedness.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
I am Michael of Nebadon. I carry with you the experience, empathy and relatedness of what it is like to feel tired.

When I was Jesus, with Jesus, I had to raise a large family at an early age, in part, because my own father died when I was the oldest of the family in my pre adult years. adolescence. In that day and age, or in any day and age, it is possible, and a necessity for a family to pick up the slack and take on the burden of parental responsibilities.

Nothing beyond strenuous labor makes you tired than the over all strain to all your capacities as parent.
As a Creator son, this prerogative and requirement requisite , not just knowledge, but true experience to relate, not just empathize, but relate to the universal possibility and purpose of the universe is to experience, because somehow, experience has an eternal value. It cannot be taken away. It can be meaningful in different ways over time, but the fact is the experience happens and is eternal in value.

I endear myself to my creation because you all l know I have your experience shared with you.
So when you are tired this is something I in spirit can assist you with. I cannot pick up the box, or parent your child for you, but you know that you will get through it. And you know that the universe is a friendly place.

Not to put this burden upon you, but to see you through it.

So many things are here to minister to you in different ways, so that, maybe not at any moment, but certainly over time, you are always a stronger person for the experience.

And I am Michael your Creator son, also create these things for our benefit.
To this point the universe creations are never arbitrarily tossing something into the trash heap.
Of the primary capacities of relatedness means that we have the knowledge, experience, desire, and intent to salvage, save, and keep in existence anything worth saving.

In other words, mercy and justice default into salvation of whatever is being discussed, weighed, judged, observed, measured. And it is weighed in terms of spiritual and eternal values of the Paradise Trinity.

This relatedness experience is one of the major keys of mercy.

And any desire for justice, the first stepping stones are relatedness, which is an aspect of empathy, wisdom, perspective. And with those things a renewal of energy is possible.

So it is possible to observe yourself with a tiredness and lack of energy, and to perhaps understand there is an opportunity to turn to your Creator Son, Me, your parents, of Infinite Spirit ministry, and spirit ministry of the Eternal Son, and the Universal Father.

Those resources are within you. Those capacities are within you. Your gift of free will is within you too, to freely choose to tap into that or not.

And the universe reflects back, that it can relate to your experience in any moment. and that certainly helps. does it not?
And if you say no, then understand we have a Fatherly conversation about it. And we both learn and we relate to each other over these issues. That is OK to come from that space, as along as we have a dialogue about it. Such is the case, certainly of the ministry of spirit, and the relatedness of creative spirit, and the experiential treasure to the Father . . . ?

So carry this with you, my brothers and sisters, and keep it close and in reserve for those times when needed. They may be often, They may be far and in between. But they are constant and eternal, and eternally yours, by your choosing and doing.

Thank you for listening, and this concludes this message.

Good day to all of you.

Thank you Michael.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 18:27:52 pm by SongatSunrise »

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 10:02:57 am »
Thank you Michael of Nebadon and Dominick and also very much Carole. I am certainly not the only one who benefits from this and enjoys it.

Andre

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 10:39:42 am »
Lesson 2 MICHAEL of NEBADON
Relatedness
6/20/2022. York, PA, United States
Transmitting Teacher(s): Michael of Nebadon
Receiver(s): Dominick O
SUMMARY KEYWORDS
relatedness, eternal, experience, capacities, universe, relate, spirit, burden, family, father, empathy, tired, observe, parent, creation, parental responsibilities, universal, weighed, michael, creator

June 20, York PA, Lesson Two,

Relatedness.

MICHAEL of NEBADON:
I am Michael of Nebadon, and I carry with me, eternally, the experience, and empathy, and relatedness, of what it is like to feel tired. I as, and when I was, Jesus, with Jesus, had to raise a large family at an early age. In part, because my own father died when I was the oldest of the family, in my pre-adult years, adolescence. In that day and age or in any day and age, it is possible, and a necessity, for family to pick up the slack and take on the burden of parental responsibilities. And nothing beyond extraneous, strenuous labor makes you [more] tired than the overall strain, to all your capacities, as parenting.

As a Creator Son this prerogative in requirement, requisite - not just knowledge - but true experience to relate - not just empathize - but relate through the universal possibility and purpose of the universe, is to experience. Because somehow experience has an eternal value, it cannot be taken away. It can be meaningful in different ways over time, but the fact is the experience happens, and is eternal in value. I endear myself to My creation because you all know I have your experience shared with you. So, when you are tired this is something I in spirit can assist you with. I cannot pick up the box or parent your child for you, but you know that you will get through it! And you know that the universe is a friendly place. Not to put this burden upon you, but to see you through it.

So many things are here to minister to you in different ways, so that, maybe not in any moment, but certainly over time, you are always [a] stronger person for the experience. And I Michael, your Creator Son also create these things for our benefit. To this point, the universe creations are never arbitrarily tossing something into the trash heap. One of the primary capacities of relatedness means we have the knowledge, and experience, and desire, and intent, to salvage, and save, and keep in existence, anything worth saving. In other words, mercy, and justice default [setting] into salvation of whatever is being discussed, weighed, judged, observed, measured; and it is weighed in the balance of spiritual, eternal values of the paradise Trinity.

This relatedness experience is one of the major keys of Mercy, and in any desire for Justice, the first steppingstones are relatedness. Which is an aspect of empathy, wisdom, perspective, and with those things, a renewal of energy is possible. So, it is possible to observe yourself with a tiredness and lack of energy, and to perhaps understand, there is an opportunity to turn to your Creator Son, me, your Parents of that spirit-ministry; and spirit-ministry of the Eternal Son and the Universal Father. Those resources are within you. Those capacities are within you. Your gift of free will is within you to freely choose to tap into that or not. And the universe reflects [back] that it can relate to your experience in any moment. And that certainly helps does it not?

And if you say no, then understand, we have a fatherly conversation about it. And we both learn as we relate to each other over this, or these, issues. That is okay to come from that space! As long as we have a dialogue about it. Such is the case, certainly, of the Ministry of Spirit and the relatedness of Creative Spirit, and the experiential treasure to the Father you are.

So, carry this with you, my brothers and sisters. Keep it close and in reserve for those times when needed. They may be often; they may be far and in between. But they are constant and eternal, and eternally yours by your choosing and doing.

Thank you for listening. And this concludes this message. Good day to all of you.

Dominick:
Well, thank you Michael.